Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
112 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 112

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: JC hotels to host Super Bowl participants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
I'm glad that they're really giving Jersey some love. I thought they were going to completely stiff NJ, but they've done a good job of giving us a lot of events (like media day at the Pru Center) and prestige to go along with it, and making sure to tag it as a NY/NJ Super Bowl. Wrestlemania did the same thing, and I hope it's a trend. It annoyed me to see the NYC Olympic bid not once mentioning New Jersey, despite half the events being proposed for NJ.

New York is the city that all of Northern NJ is attached to with regards to DMA. The Olympics are a global event so therefore it was billed as a New York Olympics. When the Olympics were in Atlanta in the 90s, it wasn't billed as being "in Atlanta and the suburbs of Atlanta".

Posted on: 2013/4/24 15:11

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/3 23:54
Group:
Registered Users
Can't wait to get some 49ers autographs when they come to town an win the super bowl.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Well, I think NJ could get a lot more love if it had better planning and infrastructure/mass transit.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
I'm glad that they're really giving Jersey some love. I thought they were going to completely stiff NJ, but they've done a good job of giving us a lot of events (like media day at the Pru Center) and prestige to go along with it, and making sure to tag it as a NY/NJ Super Bowl. Wrestlemania did the same thing, and I hope it's a trend. It annoyed me to see the NYC Olympic bid not once mentioning New Jersey, despite half the events being proposed for NJ.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:15

JC hotels to host Super Bowl participants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ss ... _stay_in_jersey_city.html

New Jersey?s second-largest city will play host to both Super Bowl teams next year.

The NFL confirmed Thursday that the Hyatt Regency and the Westin hotels will house the AFC and NFC teams for the 2014 championship game. Both hotels are on the Hudson River waterfront and are near mass transit.

The 2014 Super Bowl will be played at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, which is about eight miles from Jersey City. It will be the first Super Bowl played in a traditional cold-weather location.

The NFC team will train at the Giants? training facility adjacent to MetLife Stadium, while the AFC team will train at the Jets? facility in Florham Park, about 15 miles from the stadium.

Posted on: 2013/4/19 0:48

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017