Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
163 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 163

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Fulop Rips Healy on Video
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
I'm sure the money will be returned immediately after the Dwek contribution is donated to charity.

Posted on: 2013/3/8 22:57

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/13 15:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

crazyforjc wrote:
We know who healys team is...

Isn't that Healy's major problem?

We know that a bunch of them (1 Deputy Mayor/Campaign Treasurer, 3 Council candidates, 1 political advisor, plus a number of political allies and members of his administration) went to jail for public corruption. (I'm sure the mayor would like you to believe he knew nothing about it, and all the bad apples are gone.)

We know that Healy's team goes to sleep governing for 3? years, then awakens right before an an election to tell everybody what a great job they're doing.

We know that Healy's team continues to oppose government reform and skirt the law at every opportunity.

We know that Healy's team is composed of people paid through political patronage, with high-salaries, free cars, low-work jobs, poor performance, and padded pensions.

Jersey City already knows Healy's team. Crazy throws around vague threats about Fulop as some unknown quantity. But Fulop also has a brand, and has been working hard to improve the city and its government.

Crazy, you have put the finger on one of the major issues in the campaign.

Fulop has a track record, and Healy has a hack record.

Posted on: 2013/3/8 22:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

crazyforjc wrote:
We know who healys team is...

We know the Healy team, and that's the problem! Leona Beldini, Mariano Vega ... both currently locked up in federal prison. Others, good individuals like Guy Catrillo and Phil Kenney - lives changed forever after their association with Team Healy. You guys are downright toxic! And Dan Levin ... he WILL lose the election, and likely he'll lose a lot more than that. The Cedar Grove incident is the latest example of lack of ethics and lawlessness.

And when will the money be returned? Statements in press releases are cheap. Show us the money, and the list of campaign contributors!

Posted on: 2013/3/8 17:19

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/6 21:59
Group:
Banned
Again. Im not bill m

I am however someone who sees the bs behind the scenes. I find it shameful that the fulop campaign accuses everyone of bring crooked, dirty, etc. Meanwhile, look at the inner workings of their campaign, filled with people who have done worse.

Id have more respect for his campaign if he came with a team that was impeccable in terms of their history in jc. Then everyone could fight on the issues. But they r not, so the issues stay in the background.

We know who healys team is...who is fulops team

Posted on: 2013/3/8 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

crazyforjc wrote:
I love how jclisters accuse healy of criminality. Do you realize that fulop bought many of the votes that got him his first win in 2005. Open your mind. Come on steve, you can address the accusation.

But you won't. .....your whole team if full of crooks. Lets get to the truth

A healy supporter saying fulop and/or his supporters are corrupt. If there was ever an instance of the pot calling the kettle black..this is it.

Posted on: 2013/3/8 15:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
No Bill, see - you've spent so many years telling lies, covering up wrongdoing and blessing corrupt practices that you no longer remember the truth. Your "if I make these vague (and ultimately disproven) accusations enough times people will start to believe them" strategy isn't going to work.

You know what would be a good story for one of the local papers? "Why is the city's head lawyer spending his days running the mayor's campaign?"

It's not too late - why don't you run a positive campaign, focused on whatever it is that justifies the claim "we need to keep the progress going."

Posted on: 2013/3/8 13:08

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/6 21:59
Group:
Banned
I love how jclisters accuse healy of criminality. Do you realize that fulop bought many of the votes that got him his first win in 2005. Open your mind. Come on steve, you can address the accusation.

But you won't. .....your whole team if full of crooks. Lets get to the truth

Posted on: 2013/3/8 9:54

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/13 15:22
Group:
Registered Users
Fulop hardly rips Healy - although he should. After seeing so many of his 2009 campaign team go to jail, Healy should be more careful when he's breaking the law.

It would be interesting to see Mayor Healy not simply promise to return what were clearly unlawful donations, but to have an independent certification that the donations were returned. Even better would be releasing the details of how much money he illegally steered to the PAC, and who the donors were. But that would take a commitment to integrity and transparency.

Posted on: 2013/3/8 2:41

Fulop Rips Healy on Video
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/17 7:21
Group:
Registered Users
Councilman Fulop Rips Mayor Healy over Recent Fundraiser http://wp.me/p2PQWA-ym

Posted on: 2013/3/8 2:29

[Advanced Search]