Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
73 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 73

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Know any JC companies or organizations willing to host a professional development workshop?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/28 17:32
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users

Hi - depending on the professional development topic (e.g., MBTI Buzz, Providing Feedback, Developing Teams, or Leveraging Linkedin for Professional Networking), it can be a class of 15 to 30 folks.

Typically, I offer the hosting company/organization five complimentary seats. The remaining seats are other professionals of the same level and distinction. Another added benefit is the networking opportunity.

If there's interest, please feel free to contact me at karen[at]oneleadershipgroup.com.  

This is our company website: oneleadershipgroup.com

Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/3/6 21:01

Re: Know any JC companies or organizations willing to host a professional development workshop?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/3 10:54
From Village, DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
I know of a few businesses/organizations who may be a good fit, dependent on the number of attendants. How many people are typically in one of these sessions?

-L

Posted on: 2013/3/6 20:55

Know any JC companies or organizations willing to host a professional development workshop?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/28 17:32
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Fellow JC Residents,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a local JC company or organization that would like to host a professional development workshop in exchange for a handful of free seats (valued anywhere from $50 to $200 per person) for their employees?

The workshop would be facilitated by a professional trainer.

The workshop topics vary and are broad ranged. So if you know any or think your company/organization may be interested, please let contact me.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/3/6 19:23

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017