Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: 26 arrested in Jersey City 'Summer Shield' police sweep of high-crime areas, cops say
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/3/8 15:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:
Most of the clients are not from Hoboken and Downtown JC

Really? my bad.. I guess the parade of white guys parading from the lightrail headed to Ocean ave live in the neighborhood. I guess they are coming back and forth sometimes 8 times in one day to keep fit. forgive me for assuming that they do not live in Greenville.

It's illegal to be white and live in Greenville. You didn't know that?

Posted on: 2012/6/30 18:16

Re: 26 arrested in Jersey City 'Summer Shield' police sweep of high-crime areas, cops say
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Most of the clients are not from Hoboken and Downtown JC

Really? my bad.. I guess the parade of white guys parading from the lightrail headed to Ocean ave live in the neighborhood. I guess they are coming back and forth sometimes 8 times in one day to keep fit. forgive me for assuming that they do not live in Greenville.

Posted on: 2012/6/30 17:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/7 17:35
Group:
Banned
Great job JCPD, keep it going!! Most of the clients are not from Hoboken and Downtown JC. They are from the same neighborhoods that they sell in.

Posted on: 2012/6/30 16:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
called it in but I didn't have the full plate number but was able to get it a few days later...I called it in.

I applaud you for calling it in, This fight is not new. I lived downtown JC from 92 till 2010 and in the early 90's this type of sh*t went on downtown as well and still does but no so much in your face as it is here in GV.

I attend every block association and anything I see strange I call it in. There is a huge demand for drugs, most of these dealers clients live downtown JC, Bayonne, and Hoboken; We also have to call them out as well.

I saw a young couple from Bayonne urinating on my neighbors property and called it in because I knew they were high, and sure enough when they were pulled over they had 6 bags of heroin on them.

Most people think they can sh*t here because its Greenville then go back downtown or Hoboken and get high. Lots of changes coming to Greenville but we must stay afloat of the drugs and gangs. We have 54,000 plus residents in Greenville and there are more of us than them. Great Job JCPD!

Posted on: 2012/6/30 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
I applaud the effort though...

Posted on: 2012/6/30 13:10
I am a rock, I am an Island... and a rock feels no pain and an island never cries...Simon & Garfunkle

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
The DG'S on Rutgers Avenue are very sophisticated and organized. On Thursday when the raid hit they were texting each other to go to the weed and hide it. Also, if there is an ex-cop (homicide detective who just so happens to be Sam Jefferson's ex brother-in-law) who is one of the customers... he is presently very ill. I think that leaves room for a possible upper hand for the dealers... He's been a customer for yrs...

When the raid left, they were out there until 3:00am not soon after saying, "pull out that weed"...

This problem has been ongoing for years and years and years :/

Tip: plate #U54-BHW GREY Chrysler back in March, driver got out, opened his trunk and pulled out a huge pack of weed and gave it to one of the dealers. I called it in but I didn't have the full plate number but was able to get it a few days later...I called it in.

They hide the weed in three spots sometimes making deliveries on bike.

Three corner houses in he back yard areas:

Corner of Chapel and Rutgers white multi-dueling; the house preceding that yard has a broken wooden fence they come out of that area to awaiting customers whom are mostly older drug users. That multi-dueling is known as the "crack house" as customers go in the hallway as well.

Corner of Sheffield and Rutgers, brown multi-dueling that yard area. Possibly the preceeding yard to that location. Hallway as well sometimes.

2 McAdoo yard area around the garbage cans. In that hallway sometimes...
48, 50 and 52 the hang out to wait for customers also, across the street from the corner store is the other hang out, the corners store, the dealers go in there and sell.

It's heart breaking when you're child tells you that his classmate can't go to his birthday party because the parent tells them that they live in the ghetto where all the drug dealers are and they do not want something to happen to them.

It's a sad day when you lose good neighbors who are tired of all the shootings and move away.

Just tired of going to police captains meetings. I know the police try as arrests are made, but for every 1 or 2 that they take another 5 replace the dealers who are arrested and after one or two yrs. they are back on the streets mixed in the cycle and so after being exposed to the crime element in jail, they come out wose than before they landed there in the first place. They kill each other and it doesn't make sense to me...

Can't afford to move :/ but have been looking daily at real estate. Downtown is just too expensive and Bayonne taxes just too high...my home would be impossible to sell as there are several houses on the block, where the dealers hang out practically 24/7 and any possible buyer would be crazy if they bought anything here.

Another Detroit Michigan in the making...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8389%20N.%20Main%20St.%20Lodi,%20NY%2014860

Posted on: 2012/6/30 12:58
I am a rock, I am an Island... and a rock feels no pain and an island never cries...Simon & Garfunkle

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/12 21:42
From on van vorst park
Group:
Registered Users
How about giving credit where it is due?
I?m not pleased about their response to ?quality of life? issues (litter, graffiti, dog waste), but this is effective and meaningful police action.
If they would just have some physical presence on the street (besides construction sites), I?d feel there was a more balanced approach to enforcement.

Posted on: 2012/6/30 1:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/31 3:07
Group:
Registered Users
And they're probably ALL back on the street tonight thanks to our liberal judges!

Posted on: 2012/6/30 0:33

26 arrested in Jersey City 'Summer Shield' police sweep of high-crime areas, cops say
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Bad boy, bad boy, what chu gonna do when sheriff John Brown comes 4 u...
A sweep of areas in Jersey City where police say drugs are brazenly sold in plain sight on the street has resulted in the arrest of 26 people, including two boys, 15 and 16 years old, authorities announced this afternoon.
Jersey City police, with other law enforcement agencies, conducted the sweep in seven high-crime areas Thursday night as part of Operation Summer Shield II and seized 102 vials of suspected cocaine, 107 bags of suspected heroin, one bag of suspected marijuana and one ecstasy pill, officials said.
"This is a great day for the citizens of Jersey City, the Jersey City Police Department and its partners in Operation Summer Shield II, Part II, who were able to continue where they left off from earlier in the spring," said Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy.
Thursday's sweep focused on open-air drug markets and felons who police believe would have created their own crime wave during the summer, officials said.
Earlier this year, 41 people were arrested and police recovered illegal guns and drugs in the first phase of Operation Summer Shield II.
Among those facing the most serious charges is Sheldon Williams, 35, who was found with 78 vials of suspected cocaine, 64 bags of suspected heroin, one bag of suspected marijuana and one ecstasy pill, officials said.
Arrested Thursday in the area of 118 Grant Ave. were Karlo M. Alvarado, 42; Victor Aponte, 39; Pedro Rodriguez, 64; Miguel Viruet, 57; Jose Torres Aviles, 45; Veronica Kitchens, 45; Michael Badger, 51; James Baisden, 51; Edie Rivera, 53; Yusef Guevara, 23, and Patrick T. Askew, 18, officials said.
Arrested Thursday at Fulton and Ocean avenues were Kaleef J. Thompson, 32; Jocelin J. Russo,no age given; John Rokicki, 37; Rodney Draughn, 44, and Jamal McQuille, 54, said.
Arrested Thursday in the area of 89 Armstrong Ave. were Sheldon Williams, James Covington, 30 and Omar Febas-Cuadrado, officials said, adding that Christopher Biletti, 41, and Joseph Calixte, 23, were arrested in the area of 135 Belmont Ave., officials said.
Arrested Thursday at Myrtle and Ocean avenues was Thomas Hughes, 52; a 15-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy, officials said.
Finally, Saundra Carlisle, 40, was arrested in the area of 662 Ocean Ave. and Shawn Moyd, 19, was arrested at Bidwell and Ocean avenues, officials said.
Charges against the individuals range from drug possession, wandering to commit a drug crime, and failure to appear, up to drug possession with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and within 500 feet of public property, officials said.
"This is a continual effort by the Jersey City Police Department and its law enforcement partners to rid the city of guns and drugs," Police Chief Tom Comey said. "We will continue to make this city safer and improve the quality of life for our citizens."
Participating in Thursday's roundup were the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, State Police and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, officials said.
The addresses of those charged were not available. Sweaping out crime.

Posted on: 2012/6/29 23:51

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017