Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
147 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 147

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 »

Re: 3 Off Leashed Dogs in Hamilton Park
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/4/25 1:25
Group:
Banned
It was a nice park before all the screaming children showed up. Who knew that reading a book in the white star would be more peaceful than reading in a damn park?

Posted on: 2012/12/14 4:03

Re: 3 Off Leashed Dogs in Hamilton Park
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/17 0:57
Group:
Registered Users
I am glad you posted this. I saw her last month with her 3 dogs as you described. I was with my daughter and was very concerned since I was wondering why a Pit will be off leash on Pet Free area without an owner. She was so far away I didn't realize the dog belonged to her. Only after her getting to the entrance to the park with her two dogs by the play ground, did she holler for her dog which was at the opposite end lawn entrance by the 8th St which is also leash pet free area.

I love my dogs and I think as a pet owner, you have responsibility to abide by law and some sounding rules. HP is a very crowded park frequented by many. There is Pet area as well as Pet Free areas. There is no excuse for her behavior and disregard for the law.

Posted on: 2012/12/14 2:31

3 Off Leashed Dogs in Hamilton Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/17 12:06
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Please join us in educating the woman who owns 3 Pit Bull Mixes and allows them to run daily off leash across all the Hamilton Park lawns chasing squirrels and any other dog that enters the park? She does this usually twice daily somewhere between 8 am and 12 noon. It's just not cool at all. It's a great nuisance to have to wait for her, sometimes for long periods of time to leash up her dogs when she sees you (if she sees you) waiting to enter the park with your leashed dog (s). Two of the dogs are older and likely not much of a threat, but the younger red female behaves very aggressively towards other dogs. She lunges, barking feverishly whether off leash in the park, or loosely tied outside of Basic, or left unattended in the owners vehicle. The red female gets the other 2 going and it is not pretty Please do not think I am anti Pit...hardly the truth. Our rescue has placed nearly 40, most from Liberty Humane, into loving homes. It kills me that she is perpetuating bad press for Pitties, due to her bad behavior.
We are just asking that you join us in calling out to her when you see her, remind her that the Park is not her back yard and we all have the right to safely use it. We do have leash laws in Jersey City. Yes we all know it's unsafe for her dogs to be off leash too...we have all seen dogs run clear out of the park chasing squirrels or other dogs, but these rationals carry no weight with most off leash folks.
Thank you all who have replied in kind Please, please also join and reply on:http://www.facebook.com/groups/hpnajc/
The Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association (HPNA), formed in 1975, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that works to effectively serve the interests and needs of the residents of Hamilton Park through:
?Promoting a cleaner and safer neighborhood
?Uniting residents in common causes
?Representing neighborhood residents at various city meetings
?Enhancing existing and creating new green space opportunities, (Hamilton Park, Enos Jones Park, the 6th and 10th Street Embankments)
?Cooperating with city government and other neighborhood associations to promote neighborhood revival
?Facilitating communication of important neighborhood views
?Serving as a sounding board for the opinions of the residents of the area
The Hamilton Park neighborhood of downtown Jersey City is defined by Marin Boulevard to the east, Division Street to the west, 12th Street to the north, and 6th Street to the south.

Posted on: 2012/12/14 1:17

Re: Hamilton Park dogs
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/5/20 2:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

I have been here 23 years and there is rarely any poop in the lawns nowadays.. There will always be 1 or 2 jerks who don't clean up but they pale in comparison to the number of litterers who just can't seem to make that 10 foot trip from the benches to the garbage cans. Maybe you know who they are?

There is definitely not more dog poop in Hamilton Park than with the "old owners". I think I am borderline one of them "old owners". I started letting my dog run in HP 11 year ago. At that time there were specific spots I would not want my dog or myself to go because they were border/fence spots where there was tons of dog poop. In particular, the SW corner of HP. Dog poop and tall grass. I don't know the last time I saw dog poop in the park.

Posted on: 2011/9/30 2:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

stupidseven wrote:
I think this quote from the Wall Street Journal says it all.

Kathleen Bauhs, who has lived about a block from the park for 25 years, said she's thrilled with the changes to the area. However, there's one thing, she says, that's not as attractive as it used to be.

"The new dog owners are not as good as the old dog owners," Ms. Bauhs said, holding three poodles on their leashes at Hamilton Park. "They don't pick up the poop."

That's funny! I've known Kathy for about 20 years and she is a wonderful person. She lives in the Wells Fargo building and that area, because it is a large "common" area, has a couple of jerks who don't clean up. They come from around the corner on Monmouth and Brunswick. Usually they are actually old-timers who never picked up poop in their lives. There was one JC longtimer whose dog completely fouled up the corner of Monmouth and Pavonia for years. That dog's name was Scooby-Doo. Truth is that Kathy is completely wrong about Hamilton Park. I have been here 23 years and there is rarely any poop in the lawns nowadays.. There will always be 1 or 2 jerks who don't clean up but they pale in comparison to the number of litterers who just can't seem to make that 10 foot trip from the benches to the garbage cans. Maybe you know who they are?

Posted on: 2011/9/29 17:25

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/20 17:00
Group:
Registered Users
I think this quote from the Wall Street Journal says it all.

Kathleen Bauhs, who has lived about a block from the park for 25 years, said she's thrilled with the changes to the area. However, there's one thing, she says, that's not as attractive as it used to be.

"The new dog owners are not as good as the old dog owners," Ms. Bauhs said, holding three poodles on their leashes at Hamilton Park. "They don't pick up the poop."

Posted on: 2011/9/29 17:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

val7101 wrote:
I sort of like the leashes for kids, leashes for dogs idea. Leashes for everyone! And none of those leashes that allow roaming. Leashes should not be longer than 4 ft. And they should be reflective for safety. And they should be made from recyclable material. And they should be attached to the owner (parent, spouse...et al) by a safety/nylon strap. And they should have one of those poop bag dispensers attached. And a fine for anyone without the Hamilton Park Dog Police approved leash. And if you don't pay the fine there will be a 10 Most Wanted list on the little bulletin board in front of the park and you will be shunned by all who see you.

Agreed. All I hear as a lot of confrontational rehetoric which basically translates to blah, blah, blah, blah. My spouse has been physically intimidated in HP by both dog owners and parents.

I'm much bigger than my spouse, so contrary to what others have posted, I'm actually pretty thick skinned, but I would happily rip people a new ass if they dared saying to me what they feel entitled to bully my spouse with. And that's with our dogs always on-leash in areas of the park they are allowed to be in.

Tone down the confrontation and rehetoric. I think the tearing down of some confusing signs posted on another thread will help.

(PS: Bobblehead- stick your head up your butt and check out your new colon. If you can't see it, let me know- i'll hook you up. )

Posted on: 2011/9/29 2:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/20 13:22
Group:
Registered Users
I sort of like the leashes for kids, leashes for dogs idea. Leashes for everyone! And none of those leashes that allow roaming. Leashes should not be longer than 4 ft. And they should be reflective for safety. And they should be made from recyclable material. And they should be attached to the owner (parent, spouse...et al) by a safety/nylon strap. And they should have one of those poop bag dispensers attached. And a fine for anyone without the Hamilton Park Dog Police approved leash. And if you don't pay the fine there will be a 10 Most Wanted list on the little bulletin board in front of the park and you will be shunned by all who see you.

Posted on: 2011/9/29 1:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Bobblehead wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
I'll spare you the litany of f'ed up child and parent behavior. A child who hasn't been knocked over by a dog hasn't lived.

Ah, yes, the typical "some children misbehave or are out of control, so I should be able to let my dog run free and knock kids over, no matter whether they are misbehaving or not" line.

Ever hear the maxim "Your freedom to swing your first stops at my face"? It applies to kids and dogs alike. Parents are responsible for their child's behavior, just as dog owners are responsible for their dog's behavior. I've chewed out parents about their kid's behavior as well as dog owners about their dog's behavior.

However, kids and dogs are not the same. Parents have the responsibility to control their kids by command; under city law, dog owners have to use a leash in public, outside of dog runs. You may not like it, but that is how it is.

As for your belief that children need to be knocked over by dogs to live a full life, well, when I stopped my daughter from crying after being knocked over (the dog outweighed her, she had muddy paw prints on the front of her shirt, and mud all down her back) I talked her down, and got her to forgive the dog. I think the relationship between man and dog is special, and yes, kids should become very familiar with dogs to enjoy this special relationship. But you know what? It should be by choice, not something done at the point of a bayonet!

Lots of well-behaved kids too, just like my dogs. It's real simple, when I am walking my dogs, in an area where I am allowed to be, leave me alone. My gripe is with unprovoked input from misinformed people. I will leave the dramatic imaginings of dog crimes to others on this board.

Posted on: 2011/9/28 15:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/12 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
I'll spare you the litany of f'ed up child and parent behavior. A child who hasn't been knocked over by a dog hasn't lived.

Ah, yes, the typical "some children misbehave or are out of control, so I should be able to let my dog run free and knock kids over, no matter whether they are misbehaving or not" line.

Ever hear the maxim "Your freedom to swing your first stops at my face"? It applies to kids and dogs alike. Parents are responsible for their child's behavior, just as dog owners are responsible for their dog's behavior. I've chewed out parents about their kid's behavior as well as dog owners about their dog's behavior.

However, kids and dogs are not the same. Parents have the responsibility to control their kids by command; under city law, dog owners have to use a leash in public, outside of dog runs. You may not like it, but that is how it is.

As for your belief that children need to be knocked over by dogs to live a full life, well, when I stopped my daughter from crying after being knocked over (the dog outweighed her, she had muddy paw prints on the front of her shirt, and mud all down her back) I talked her down, and got her to forgive the dog. I think the relationship between man and dog is special, and yes, kids should become very familiar with dogs to enjoy this special relationship. But you know what? It should be by choice, not something done at the point of a bayonet!

Posted on: 2011/9/28 14:46
"Someday a book will be written on how this city can be broke in the midst of all this development." ---Brewster

Oh, wait, there is one: The Jersey Sting.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2011/9/28 1:08

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/25 0:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Moto wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Sounds like all this would be solved if parents would just keep their kids on leashes.

I've already seen that in Hamilton Park!! And I think that says a lot about this thread... *looking at you, parents of children in Hamilton Park.* lol

It's America. So do you what you want as long as you don't break any laws. I was born in the 70's and my mother had those so-called kid leashes. I guess that it is back in style.

http://www.target.com/p/Eddie-Bauer-H ... Buddy-Monkey/-/A-11119070

Posted on: 2011/9/28 0:58

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/5/20 2:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Sounds like all this would be solved if parents would just keep their kids on leashes.

I've already seen that in Hamilton Park!! And I think that says a lot about this thread... *looking at you, parents of children in Hamilton Park.* lol

Posted on: 2011/9/28 0:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/9/28 0:38

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/25 0:21
Group:
Registered Users
Every parent needs to go the playground section after 11pm. There are tons of make out sessions among teens on those swings. I can only imagine some taking it beyond a make out session. Do you get where I'm going? You should probably take your wipies with you at all times and wipe down everything your child touches (benches included) if you are so concern with germs or the like.

Yes, people. Dogs need to be on leashes and not get hassled by uninformed adults (parents or childless adults) when they walk thru sections outside of the Pet Free Zone sections. Those includes SIDEWALKS around the park and walk ways in the park. Yes dogs bites and I think so do kids. Maybe kids need to be on leashes too... then again maybe adults too.

Yes. Kids need space to run, jump and kick balls. That's what kids do. Doggie parents shouldn't judge parents when kids do what kids do. though I would suggest that parents are within certain distance from their children. I have seen unattended children in the dog run and run up to my dog. I told them very nicely that my dog is jumpy and shouldn't be touched. Most of them are very good and listen. Though I have had kids chase by dog in the dog run when it use to be in one of the tennis courts.

So net-net. Good dog owners and good parents in this world and specifically in the park. Also bad dog owners and bad parents. No one is better than the other.

Can't we all get along?

Posted on: 2011/9/28 0:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Bobblehead wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Ahhh rules. Follow the rules and everyone is happy. I was just pointing out that I used to walk my dog fairly regularly aroud Hamilton Park. I do so no longer because of the histrionics in recent years, and the anti-dog antagonism generated within the HP community. I've personally called in multiple car and home burglaries over the past 15 years, while walking my dog. Just saying I don't walk my dog near HP because of the anti-dog sentiment.

No tears from me mate over your cars nor houses :)

Chill - you get what you ask for.

Wow, what a crybaby. Anti-dog antagonism has driven you away from the park? You have such a thin skin. I wouldn't let a bunch of whiny helicopter parents run me off.

And really, the whole passive-aggressive "You're car is going to get broken into/your house is going to get burglarized because I am not there to watch out for you, and I won't care if you are the victim of a crime" is borderline sociopathic. What about a mugging or a rape? You happy to have that happen, too? Or are you just going to stop phoning in property crimes?

Really, either you watch out for your neighborhood, or you don't. You must get your talking points from nugnfutz.

I don't care enough about Hamilton Park, nor the properties there, to walk my dogs there as some kind of neighborhood watch. If that makes me a "thin-skinnned sociopath" (a Bobbleheaded oxymoron imo) well I guess that's what I must be :)

Posted on: 2011/9/28 0:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

val7101 wrote:
The park is fraught with peril? It really is. Once my pomeranian was ticked off by a toddler running around in the pet zone and she stamped her feet. The pomeranian, not the toddler. Scary stuff. True peril.

Brilliant!!

Posted on: 2011/9/27 22:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/20 13:22
Group:
Registered Users
The park is fraught with peril? It really is. Once my pomeranian was ticked off by a toddler running around in the pet zone and she stamped her feet. The pomeranian, not the toddler. Scary stuff. True peril.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 22:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Amy wrote:
Our city has a lot of problems, many of which are much more complex than dogs running around the pet-free areas of the park. But this problem is easily fixed. That's why people are so upset. Just keep your dogs on the other parts of the lawn, and watch to make sure they don't wander where they should go. That's it. Then the kid who has a fear of dogs can play freely, the family that's picnicking doesn't have to worry about food being snatched up, and the sunbather doesn't have to worry about lying down on pee or something even more gross. How hard is that, and why are people so hell bent on not following the rules just for the sake of not following the rules?

and keep the kids away from the Pet Allowed Zones including those soccer camps.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 22:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/16 11:48
Group:
Registered Users
Our city has a lot of problems, many of which are much more complex than dogs running around the pet-free areas of the park. But this problem is easily fixed. That's why people are so upset. Just keep your dogs on the other parts of the lawn, and watch to make sure they don't wander where they should go. That's it. Then the kid who has a fear of dogs can play freely, the family that's picnicking doesn't have to worry about food being snatched up, and the sunbather doesn't have to worry about lying down on pee or something even more gross. How hard is that, and why are people so hell bent on not following the rules just for the sake of not following the rules?

Posted on: 2011/9/27 22:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Number of Americans bitten by dogs each year: 4.5 million

Number of Americans bitten by soccer balls, ever: 0

http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationa ... bites/biteprevention.html

Swing and a miss.

You do live in your own special kind of delusion don't you.

Dogs bite people. Unleashed dogs in a public park have the opportunity to bite people because they are unleashed. Just because it hasn't happened "recently" doesn't mean it won't. Statistically, its actually kind of likely to happen.

Soccer balls don't bite people. Soccer balls don't have teeth or mouths. They actually don't have any moving parts that could metaphorically bite something or someone. Soccer balls are inanimate objects.

I haven't seen any crackheads in Hamilton Park "recently." Does that mean there never have been nor ever will be crackheads in Hamilton Park?

There hasn't been any ice in Hamilton Park "recently," does that mean we can reasonable assume there will never be ice on the pathways in Hamilton Park?

You haven't made a logical argument "recently," should we assume you are simply incapable of a logical argument?

I have recently seen people hit in the face with soccer balls. I have seen cricket balls and softballs narrowly miss toddlers. Bikes too. Last summer a child was seriously hurt when they fell off the top of the new playground thingy. Another kid supposedly fell in the water thingy. So far 3 pedophiles were seen in the park with 2 being arrested. The park is fraught with peril. Dogs are way down on the list right now.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 21:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:

Swing and a miss.

You do live in your own special kind of delusion don't you.

Dogs bite people. Unleashed dogs in a public park have the opportunity to bite people because they are unleashed. Just because it hasn't happened "recently" doesn't mean it won't. Statistically, its actually kind of likely to happen.

Soccer balls don't bite people. Soccer balls don't have teeth or mouths. They actually don't have any moving parts that could metaphorically bite something or someone. Soccer balls are inanimate objects.

I haven't seen any crackheads in Hamilton Park "recently." Does that mean there never have been nor ever will be crackheads in Hamilton Park?

There hasn't been any ice in Hamilton Park "recently," does that mean we can reasonable assume there will never be ice on the pathways in Hamilton Park?

You haven't made a logical argument "recently," should we assume you are simply incapable of a logical argument?

Posted on: 2011/9/27 20:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:

Swing and a miss.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 19:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Bobblehead wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Please show us any recent cases of dogs biting people in the park.

Well, since the redesign of the park with inception of the dog run and the better enforcement of the leash laws, not so much.

But, before that, I was bitten by someone's unleashed boxer; my daughter was jumped on and pushed down by a free-running lab, full-speed, while it was raining; my 2 year old son was pushed around like a soccer ball by an unleashed British bulldog; in a case of irony, when my son was 5, his soccer ball was deflated by an unleashed dog whose owner got upset when I told her to control her dog better; I had a piece of pizza swiped out of my hands by a Rottweiler; a friend had his bagged lunch ripped from his hands right in front of me by an unleashed mutt. This is just what I remember.

All of these things happened right in front of the dogs' owners--some of whom were apologetic, some of whom felt their dog's behavior was not out of line.

I know someone will have some great remark about how awful children are, and how they do horrible things in the park, too, but that really doesn't excuse dog owners who look the other way over the dog's bad behavior.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 19:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/12 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Well, since the redesign of the park with inception of the dog run and the better enforcement of the leash laws, not so much.

But, before that, I was bitten by someone's unleashed boxer; my daughter was jumped on and pushed down by a free-running lab, full-speed, while it was raining; my 2 year old son was pushed around like a soccer ball by an unleashed British bulldog; in a case of irony, when my son was 5, his soccer ball was deflated by an unleashed dog whose owner got upset when I told her to control her dog better; I had a piece of pizza swiped out of my hands by a Rottweiler; a friend had his bagged lunch ripped from his hands right in front of me by an unleashed mutt. This is just what I remember.

All of these things happened right in front of the dogs' owners--some of whom were apologetic, some of whom felt their dog's behavior was not out of line.

I know someone will have some great remark about how awful children are, and how they do horrible things in the park, too, but that really doesn't excuse dog owners who look the other way over the dog's bad behavior.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 18:38
"Someday a book will be written on how this city can be broke in the midst of all this development." ---Brewster

Oh, wait, there is one: The Jersey Sting.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/9/27 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

OlataPhagyna wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
The problem with your statement is that it doesn't reflect what actually happens in the park. The other day I was walking my dogs on leash where I am allowed to be when this young daddy starts giving me sh*t. "Hey, can't you read"? Blah, blah, blah. I offered a wager of "any amount of money" that I was allowed to be there and that I would wait right there while he called the police. Instead he got all huffy and stormed off. He was totally in the wrong as have been several people over the last couple of years. They don't understand the signage and the signs have been purposely left in that ambiguous state just to provoke reactions from the misinformed. I will probably end up altering them myself. For instance, "This Garden is a Pet Free Zone".

Come on Vigilante, you?re not being entirely accurate here. Only one of your dogs was on a leash, you were asked a question not ?harassed?, and my husband isn?t really that young, but I?m sure he?d appreciate the compliment. What you are accurate in is that the signs are misleading. I didn?t think they would need to put signs in a gated garden stating that it is pet free. It seemed absurd that you would have to tell dog owners to keep their dogs out of the plants. So I had to assume it meant the whole area. If that?s not the case, well then yes, we were misinformed. I will be sure to bow down and kiss your feet next time I see you for setting us straight.

Fair enough. Your husband could have been more polite. The question he asked was "Can't you read"?! In any case I am glad you now understand my point. The signs in the garden should be for keeping both man and beast out. Children have done a lot more damage to plants and trees than any 50 dogs. Also, soccer players of all ages have been doing damage to the lawns. In my opinion an adult male with a soccer ball should be held just as responsible as an adult male walking a dog. Also, from my point of view your husband is young.

On or off a leash, a soccer ball will never bite you.

Really? That's your argument?

Posted on: 2011/9/27 18:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/15 19:57
Group:
Banned
Quote:
colleen wrote: Except for the hot guy - blue shirt, dark blue shorts, prolly married.
It is almost like fate, I am here <3

Posted on: 2011/9/27 18:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

colleen wrote:
The other morning I saw some guy who was letting his little white lap dog roam through the fenced in placescape.
This HOT guy came RUNNING in after him "Hey, do you mind not walking your dog here?"
He was dressed for jogging and I slowed my walk to see what would happen.
He must be as smart as he is good looking because he totally defused this older shaved headd glasses wearing dude.
Oh, and today some tall Asian chick had the furry terrier grayish 35 pounder on one of those fishing reel leases.
The dog was all in and out of the plantings by the same playscape. Gross.
that's why I only sometimes cut thru the park and never hang there, people suck.
Except for the hot guy - blue shirt, dark blue shorts, prolly married.

Not sure what you mean by "placescape" or "playscape" but hopefully Magnum P.I. will do the same when he sees kids tearing up the plantings.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 16:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
these "brat pack" parents should be happy that doggy "diseases" and dogs being on the wrong lawns are all they have to worry about. i remember going to little league practice in the heights, greenville, and bergen lafayette and having to avoid the hypodermic needles on the ground.

Posted on: 2011/9/27 16:05

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017