Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Massage envy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/30 1:59
Group:
Registered Users
OMG - Lilly just gave me the best massage I have ever had - and I get a lot of massages. I was at the Newport mall and I walked by this massage kiosk, normally I'd keep walking, a mall is no place for a massage but I had a crick in my neck from sleeping on the bathroom floor during the "hurricane" LOL. Anyway, she is AWESOME Unbelievably good. I was only going to do 10 minutes but ended up telling her to keep going for 30. I highly recommend Lilly!

Posted on: 2011/9/5 1:23

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/28 13:50
Group:
Registered Users
I will add that if you don't care about "frills" and really just need something serious and now - theres a male masseuse at the place above Wild Fusion on Grove that is fantastic. He's super strong and very deep. Its about $55 for an hour - and at that price you can get 2 hours!

Theres also a very short Asian woman, I think her name is Lilly. She is maybe in her 50s? She is also very good.

All the people are good there EXCEPT a very tall thin Asian woman with long nails. Didn't love her - don't love the long nails as part of the experience and she was quite rough, and not in a good way.

Posted on: 2011/9/4 14:53

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/28 13:50
Group:
Registered Users
Unfortunately, I didn't like my massage there. I went last winter and my masseuse didn't seem to really have experience. It didn't really feel good while it was happening (which is the reason to go!) and def didn't give any benefit after the fact. There was also a concentrated effort to get me to join for membership, which I would have considered had it been a good massage. I get massages fairly regularly at various places, and to me, this was a sub par experience.

Posted on: 2011/9/4 14:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/4 21:55
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I was in their washington bld branch 2 days ago. Completely blocked neck and back and I had been in pain for close to a month. Went there on recommendation from a friend. The person, Ray, seemed rather knowledgeable and he methodically repositioned back, shoulders and enstiffened my neck. He also gave me some recommendations about motions I should do. He had to rely on deep tissue repointing in some parts and I was a little in pain, but I have to say that today I feel much better. I am returning back next week.

Posted on: 2011/9/4 13:24

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/7 2:13
Group:
Registered Users
have not been there but have heard that the masseuses are all just out of school. if you want a massage that will blow your mind, go to hobokenchiro - ask for mollie bollers. you will not be sorry.

Posted on: 2011/9/4 12:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2011/9/4 2:56
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Massage envy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/10/29 1:05
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone been to Massage Envy for a massage...My chiro and massage therapist are out of town til Tuesday and my back is in terrible shape right now...Any feedback appreciated

Posted on: 2011/9/3 23:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017