Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Student brutally Beaten by Thugs at Dickinson HS
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/12 21:26
Group:
Registered Users
How dare you actually think JCPD should put themselves in harms way!!

Don't you know they have more pressing concerns, like giving out tickets, hanging out in a city park, illegally parking, and driving through red lights.

Posted on: 2011/5/27 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/10 14:36
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I've made the mistake a couple of times of driving through the Newark/Palisade intersection at lunchtime. I've seen as many as FIVE cops standing off to the side shooting the bull with each other as the kids completely disrupt traffic and dodge in and out of traffic. While I don't agree with the NJ Teacher's Union about their demands, you couldn't pay me enough to teach in a Jersey City high school.

I hope that the victim of the assault is OK.

Posted on: 2011/5/27 1:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/21 20:55
From The Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I usually drive in front after 3 just as schools out, you see two cops standing usually near Newark ave while those kids jump out in front of cars crossing the street? Today there were 3 cops and they decided to walk up from Newark ave batons in hand, I think some kid was dealing or something.

Posted on: 2011/5/26 20:53

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/8 14:56
Group:
Banned
Its Dickinson, its always like that and has always been like that. I graduated from there in 2008 and its still no different, but believe me it has gotten better from where i was there which is the sad part. A lot of people have given up on that school which kind of explains why things don't change there. Even when i went cops rarely showed up becuase most were scared becuase cops themselves would get jumped and beaten, it's happened plenty of times while i went there. Only time cops really came is when there was a riot happening which obviously goes on a lot longer than a mere jumping. The school has many issues, things i can testify to from experience being there, but unless your child goes there, why would a school push you away from still living here?

Posted on: 2011/5/26 20:32

Student brutally Beaten by Thugs at Dickinson HS
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/15 12:46
Group:
Registered Users
Yesterday I heard Screaming outside my building so decided to investigate. I looked over at Dickinson HS and saw a Student being beaten by at least 8-10 other Students on School grounds. The beating went on for about 5-10 minutes and no one stepped in to break it up. I called JCPD and reported the incident. They told me they'd send a patrol there. They then called back to ask me where it was happening, I explained to them where it was and they told me there was a patrol there already and they found notheing. This is absolutely amazing because I watched the whole incident and never once saw the police arrive and intervene. I also called the school and complained, They said they wouold send security, who also never showed up. My question is, what the heck is going on? Ten against one and no police? No school Security? Are we to assume that JCPD doesn't care about an assault on School grounds? Granted it looked like a gang initiation, but it was still brutal and the victim of the beating could have been seriously hurt and or killed. Why did the Police not arrive to stop this? It's disgraceful and makes me want to move as far away from this city as possible!

Posted on: 2011/5/26 20:14

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017