Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
166 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 166

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: Man calls police to say he was high on PCP and about to rob Capital One Bank on Lembeck
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/18 1:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Harsh that he was charged with armed robbery if he didn't actually do it. He should get some credit for his last minute change of heart and turning himself in.

Robin.

Posted on: 2010/12/31 0:28

Re: Greenville: Man calls police to say he was high on PCP and about to rob Capital One Bank on Lembeck
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
what is it with people that call the cops when they're about to commit a crime? Either don't call the cops, or don't commit the crime. What the hell.

Posted on: 2010/12/30 21:32

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/4 0:36
Group:
Registered Users
He should have told the cops he was one of those vikings from the commercial - maybe the kid with the beard - and was going to longboat it into the bank 4teh pillage.

Resized Image

Yahhhhh banking!!!

Resized Image

Posted on: 2010/12/30 15:49

Greenville: Man calls police to say he was high on PCP and about to rob Capital One Bank on Lembeck
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police say man who called them to say he was high on PCP and was about to rob a bank is arrested when he enters Capital One branch on Lembeck Avenue

Saturday, November 20, 2010
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A Jersey City man who said he was on PCP was arrested on bank robbery charges after calling police and telling them he had a gun and was going to rob the bank. He also provided a description of himself and his car on Thursday, officials said.

Mark Gustaferro, 27, of Columbia Avenue, was arrested at Capital One Bank on Lembeck Avenue just before 2 p.m. and charged with robbery, weapons offenses and possession of PCP, said Police Director Sam Jefferson.

At 1:40 p.m., police got the call from Gustaferro and plainclothes officers responded and saw him standing on the corner, still talking to police on his cell phone, reports said. When he walked into the bank police took him into custody, reports said.

A teller said that earlier Gustaferro had handed her a note with numbers on it asking for money from that account number to be transferred to another bank, reports said. The teller told him the number was not a Capital One Bank account number, reports said. When he gave the note to another employee, Gustaferro was told the same thing, reports said.

That's when Gustaferro told the teller he was going to call police because he was going to rob the bank, reports said, adding that he dialed 911 on his cell phone and began giving his description as he walked out. Capital One employees said Gustaferro walked in and out of the bank several times before police arrived, reports said.

Once in custody, Gustaferro said he had taken PCP and told police there was a bottle of the drug in his car, reports said, adding that the suspected PCP was recovered in the vehicle, as was a BB gun, reports said.

Gustaferro told the officer "I called you for help. I wanted you to help me open an account to get money." But then he added, "They would not give me money so I called you guys to help me rob the bank."

Posted on: 2010/11/21 16:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017