Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
84 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 84

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: recommedation for tub refinish/reglaze
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/30 19:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

djh101 wrote:
Telling me that someone is NOT good is just as valuable information as someone that you would endorse. I'm open for all feedback.

I DO NOT recommend using All Boro Refinishing. I had them do my tub a year ago for $695. After they left, we could see drips inside the tub. They did come back and fix that promptly. After a few months, quarter-size bubbles developed on the outside of the tub. Their warranty claims that they warranty their work to a MAX of ONE VISIT. They claimed that the first time they returned to fix their own drips was the first visit and i had to pay an additional $95 to have them come out again. Worse than that was his (Charlie's) attitude.

After I posted a bad review on them, he contacted me and said he would come fix the tub now, only if I remove my review.

So now I have a polka-dot tub :)

Posted on: 2010/5/12 14:31

recommedation for tub refinish/reglaze
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/15 1:20
Group:
Registered Users
To any who have done this, I'm looking for your recommendations of someone to refinish/reglaze a bathtub.

Just getting a new tub is certainly cheaper, but this one is worth keeping and refinishing.

Telling me that someone is NOT good is just as valuable information as someone that you would endorse. I'm open for all feedback.

Thanks.

Posted on: 2010/5/11 21:15

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017