Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville/Westside: Woman was attacked and robbed by six juveniles at Audubon Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
Doesn't it seem since Healy came out with his press release that crime is at a 30 year low, there seems to be more crime every day lately. I guess the criminals were upset that Healy and his Captive Council were doing a better job then them.

Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:26

Re: Greenville/Westside: Woman was attacked and robbed by six juveniles at Audubon Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/5 3:20
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
i like that. like a thumb/palm print security on a pistol... if your phone gets grabbed by a thief... and they use it... it blows a hole in their cranium!

Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:17

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/7/17 21:15
Group:
Banned
It's kind of OCP Robo-Cop, but I'd love it if you could attach some sort of device to the phone or your wallet or whatever that knows it's always with you by like reading your bio-rhythms... or maybe it couples to a fob somewhere else on your person that senses when the sister device goes beyond a certain proximity. The bandit will try to make a phone call or something or tool around with the phone or rummage through the wallet and then the phone explodes and maybe takes off a few fingers/ear/pops an eardrum???

Just a thought. Maybe I'll call for my free Inventor's Kit now!

EDIT: maybe this could be of use http://www.guardian-mobile.com/ sans grisly gore and carnage

Posted on: 2010/2/5 17:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
The little animals are so F'ing tough, six little thugs against one woman. They are so f'ng tough. What the F is wrong with these kids? Why does their community stand for this?

Posted on: 2010/2/5 13:34

Greenville/Westside: Woman was attacked and robbed by six juveniles at Audubon Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Six juveniles take Jersey City woman's cell phone, money in Audubon Park

Friday, February 05, 2010

A Jersey City woman was attacked and robbed by six juveniles at Audubon Park Wednesday night.

The 20-year-old woman was walking through Audubon Park about 10:27 p.m. when the six males approached her and demanded her cell phone, reports said.

When she refused, a male wearing a red sweatshirt punched her in the face, then the others threw her to the ground and began to stomp her. She then handed over her cell phone and $11, reports said.

The assailants fled and the victim went to a friend's house on Dwight Street to call police.

GEM JEFFERSON

Posted on: 2010/2/5 13:14

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017