Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 52

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Paulus Hook - Parking Tickets are back
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Ms_Taggart wrote:
For those of you who have been enjoying the unofficial Monday/Tuesday only street sweeping in Paulus Hook for the last year or so, it is now apparently over, at least in some parts of the neighborhood. I got a note on my car from the parking authority saying that parking ticket enforcement for street sweeping on Thursday/Friday would resume "effective immediately". The note was very confusing and it appears that it only applies to some parts of some streets, including the part in front of my house (go figure )

No see if they come down your block to sweep. If not call the J.C.I.A. (201) 432-4645
Remember they can't ticket corporations so homes without a name won't get a code violation ticket. Maybe houses should have a license plate attached to their house and if they don't the plate number on record will get a ticket.

Posted on: 2010/1/17 22:04

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/1/10 1:54
Group:
Registered Users
yeah, this blows... i had just got done telling my girlfriend about the monday/tuesday only sweeping and saying how it is freaking sweet since i rarely use my car, and it means i dont need to think about moving it much, then went out to my car to see them with the freaking notes.

My first thought was exactly that... more revenue needed, go forth and ticket!

Posted on: 2010/1/17 21:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
City needs cash, "go ticket cars". It is not, nor ever has been about clean streets

Posted on: 2010/1/16 14:12

Paulus Hook - Parking Tickets are back
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/27 3:00
Group:
Registered Users
For those of you who have been enjoying the unofficial Monday/Tuesday only street sweeping in Paulus Hook for the last year or so, it is now apparently over, at least in some parts of the neighborhood. I got a note on my car from the parking authority saying that parking ticket enforcement for street sweeping on Thursday/Friday would resume "effective immediately". The note was very confusing and it appears that it only applies to some parts of some streets, including the part in front of my house (go figure )

Posted on: 2010/1/16 13:43

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017