Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: transportation to jc library, museum, etc
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/7/30 1:08
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Most of the time other than morning rush hour, the Montgomery/Westside bus runs every 20 minutes. This is the shorter of the bus routes from Grove Street to Westside.

Quote:

jcmuseum wrote:
Thanks for asking JAS. Two buses run up and down Montgomery Street - Newport and West Side/Montgomery. You make catch either bus to the museum and or library at the corner of Summit and Montgomery. The bus stop is located on the side of the Medical Center Luncheonette. Bus fare is $1.35 / $.65 for seniors. You may catch either the bus back to Montgomery and Summit in front of the museum. The bus stop is located at the corner of Monmouth and Montgomery. Hope this helps and maybe see you at the museum sometime!

Posted on: 2009/10/2 1:12

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/1/18 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, thanks so much for the quick answer!! This helps so much, I feel so free now!
-JAS

Posted on: 2009/10/1 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/6 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
Can we use the Beacon's shuttle to get to the event there tonite? I just called the museum only to be shuffled from person to person and then get voicemail.

Posted on: 2009/10/1 19:06

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/18 20:32
From 350 Montgomery Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for asking JAS. Two buses run up and down Montgomery Street - Newport and West Side/Montgomery. You make catch either bus to the museum and or library at the corner of Summit and Montgomery. The bus stop is located on the side of the Medical Center Luncheonette. Bus fare is $1.35 / $.65 for seniors. You may catch either the bus back to Montgomery and Summit in front of the museum. The bus stop is located at the corner of Monmouth and Montgomery. Hope this helps and maybe see you at the museum sometime!

Posted on: 2009/10/1 18:45

transportation to jc library, museum, etc

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/1/18 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
I glanced through topics and couldn't find this one. Also couldn't find the info anywhere else.

I'd like to find a bus or shuttle that takes me from Montgomery and Summit straight down Montgomery to for instance the jc library, the jc museum...

Taxis are not an option, I don't have a bike or car, and it's excessive for me to walk to jsq, take path to grove, and walk back up. Also, I don't want to walk down Montgomery and under the turnpike alone, forgive me but I'm wary and it's too long a walk at that. Can anyone help?

Much appreciated.

JAS

Posted on: 2009/10/1 18:21

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017