Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Gossip: Unknown Jersey City actress is mother of Jude Law's child, proudly poses with her baby b
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/17 14:13
Group:
Banned
Quote:

jessieq wrote:
That's presumptuous, why is it the "slut's" fault? Jude Law is the real slut here. And he's old enough to know how to use a condom to prevent pregnancy so it's his own damn fault.

You are right. It's an equal playing field. They are both "sluts" wanting different things but both had motives.

Posted on: 2009/8/6 2:35

Re: Gossip: Unknown Jersey City actress is mother of Jude Law's child, proudly poses with her baby bump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
She had unprotected sex and she is beautiful...so she thinks that is worth a BILLION dollars.

And she isn't even BLONDE!

Posted on: 2009/8/6 2:33

Re: Gossip: Unknown Jersey City actress is mother of Jude Law's child, proudly poses with her baby b

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/8/5 23:00
Group:
Registered Users
That's presumptuous, why is it the "slut's" fault? Jude Law is the real slut here. And he's old enough to know how to use a condom to prevent pregnancy so it's his own damn fault.

Posted on: 2009/8/5 23:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/17 14:13
Group:
Banned
Ah the American Dream. If you read her history in some of the gossip mags, photos shown - she's a celebrity seeking slut with three other celebs she hung with. She just finally landed the sperm of one and now gets her ticket to artificial celebrity-dom and $$$. Imagine, "I made a Jude Law baby!".

I know some celebrity athlete's who are familiar with this type of girl. These girls all have that similar agenda. In sport team orientation of athlete's they even warn athlete's this is one of the cautionary tales..... These are the women seeking financial opportunities through a sexual encounter. They target their celebrities by hanging out at their hang outs and try hard to make a one-night connection to get their retirement $$ through makin' a celebrity baby.

Posted on: 2009/8/5 15:17

Re: Gossip: Unknown Jersey City actress is mother of Jude Law's child, proudly poses with her baby bump
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/11 12:35
From Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2009/8/5 15:09
"Contemplate this upon the Tree of Woe."

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Scoop: Jude not speaking to his baby mama

By: Kitty Raymond
Special to The SF Examiner
August 5, 2009

Baby payoff: Jude Law and the mother of his unborn child aren?t on speaking terms, but the actor has taken responsibility with a settlement.

Jude Law may have agreed to take responsibility for the baby ex-gal pal Samantha Burke is expecting ? but that doesn?t mean he wants anything to do with her, according to the New York Daily News.

?They don?t speak,? a source told the paper, explaining that lawyers have acted as intermediaries. ?It was a brief affair anyway. ? It was a fling, purely sexual.?

The actor allegedly hooked up with the model outside an NYC nightclub after last call (classy!) and had a few hotel-room encounters while he was shooting the upcoming ?Sherlock Holmes? film, explains the source.

?When Samantha found out she was pregnant, she left Jersey City and moved back home to Pensacola, Fla.,? the insider relays. ?She decided to keep the baby, but never expected Jude to have any part in the child?s life. So she had her lawyer contact him in April, where they negotiated a settlement that should keep her pretty comfortable.?

Ah, family ties ? Hollywood style.

Posted on: 2009/8/5 12:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/21 20:29
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

mrasg1 wrote:
Only a movie star with a eensey bitty weenie would get a model.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archive ... 08/17/jude_law_has_a.html

I've actually seen Jude Law naked... I saw him perform in the play Indiscretions in 1995 on Broadway. He has a bath scene. I would NOT describe it as bitty.

OK. and now I am done posting in the "gossip" thread.

Posted on: 2009/8/1 23:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/6/9 22:52
Group:
Registered Users
Only a movie star with a eensey bitty weenie would get a model.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archive ... 08/17/jude_law_has_a.html

Posted on: 2009/8/1 23:26

Gossip: Unknown Jersey City actress is mother of Jude Law's child, proudly poses with her baby bump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Gossip Revealed: The unknown actress who is mother of Jude Law's child, proudly poses with her baby bump

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
31st July 2009

Her hands tenderly clasping her blooming baby bump, model and aspiring actress Samantha Burke reveals her pregnancy by actor Jude Law to the world.

The 24-year-old brunette from Florida, who is rumoured to be from a wealthy family, is expecting a daughter. She is said to be planning to call the child Sophia.

The seven months pregnant mother of Jude Law's soon to be fourth child was unveiled in a world exclusive on website TMZ.

She's the mummy: U.S. model and aspiring actress Samantha Burke, 24, mother of Jude Law's fourth child, poses proudly with her baby bump

Brief encounter: Miss Burke had a brief fling with Jude - seen here in London last night - during filming of Guy Ritchie's new movie Sherlock Holmes
Miss Burke had a brief fling with Law last Christmas during the filming of the new Guy Ritchie movie, Sherlock Holmes.
Her lawyers have confirmed that the 36-year-old actor, who has three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost, is the father of the model's unborn baby.
In a statement, Law has pledged to 'fully support' his new offspring however the actress's family are said to be horrified, and have instructed their lawyer to prepare an action to ensure mother and baby are looked after financially for the rest of their lives.
Jude said in statement yesterday: 'Mr Law is no longer in a relationship with the individual concerned but he intends to be a fully supportive part of the child?s life.
'This is an entirely private matter and no other statements will be made.'

Bathing belle: Samatha poses in a forties style modelling shot from her portfolio

Model behaviour: Samantha has modelled for eight years, and previously worked as a nanny

Expectant: The actress is due to give birth to a daughter in October, whom she will name Sophia
TMZ has claimed a DNA test proved that Jude is the father of the child which is due on October 6.

A statement on the website, from her lawyers, read: 'Ms Burke can confirm that she did in fact have a relationship with Mr Law and that she has informed Mr Law that she is expecting his child later this Fall.

'Since informing Mr Law of the pregnancy, he has been nothing but responsive and supportive of Ms Burke and the pregnancy.'
However, today a source told The Sun: 'There is a high-powered lawyer in the girl's family who is getting involved and Jude is terrified he will be financially cleaned out.

'Her family are also furious and upset that Jude has had his way and disappeared back into Britain with no further contact.'
The newspaper also claimed that Miss Burke wants a 'large maintenance payment and total financial costs, including a percentage of Jude's future earnings, to be agreed in writing'.

Working mum-to-be: Samantha posted news of her pregnancy and the baby's sex online and plans to continue modelling after giving birth
On website modelmayhem.com, 5ft 10in Burke revealed to friends she is pregnant with a baby girl.

She wrote: 'Hello there! Well my name is Samantha, obviously.
'I am passionate about fashion and photography, but of course I just love to be in front of the camera.
'I've been modelling locally for about eight years now and do not want to give it up!
'I would love to go full-time eventually.
'I worked in New York City this past summer of 07' and I'm now across the river in Jersey City.
'I attended acting classes at the New York Studio for Film & Television.

Jude's brood: The actor, with daughter Iris and son Rudy in 2007, plans to play a 'fully supportive' role in his fourth child's life

Sultry: Samantha is said to come from a wealthy New York family

'It was a commercial and soap opera based course.
'I loved it! I wouldn't mind modelling AND acting.'?
And on a friend's profile page, she wrote: 'My tummy is growing! October is when I am due so maybe you'll get to meet the little girly.'
Miss Burke says she has appeared in Sports Illustrated, Bella Magazine and an advert for a sunglasses company.
She is said to have suggested moving to London so that the new baby will have contact with his father and half-brothers and sisters on a regular basis.
But Law has reassured his ex-wife Sadie Frost that the new baby will not affect his relationship with their children.
Jude has remained close to Sadie, and still holidays with her and their three children Rafferty, 12, Iris, eight, and six-year-old Rudy.
He has told his family, and Sadie is planning to take them on holiday to the Mediterranean to get over the shock.
A family friend said: 'It was a surprise. I think Jude has already discussed and agreed child support probably running into tens of thousands of pounds.'
The pregnancy is the latest controversy to hit the star?s personal life.
His six year-marriage to Miss Frost, 44, was dogged by rumours of wife-swapping.

Baby news: Jude signed autographs for fans after performing in Hamlet last night
He then embarked on a relationship with actress Sienna Miller before his divorce to Frost was finalised.
The couple were engaged but broke up when it was revealed Law had had an affair with his children?s nanny Daisy Wright.
Following his split from Miller in November 2005, Law has been linked to a number of women including model Lily Cole, journalist Kim Hersov, German underwear model Susan Hoecke and socialite Kimberley Stewart.
Law is currently starring in the title role in the Donmar West End's production of Hamlet. The show will go to Broadway this autumn

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ ... -child.html#ixzz0MqiADdPz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ ... ther-Jude-Laws-child.html

Posted on: 2009/7/31 15:07

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact