Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
131 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 131

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Ode to Teddy
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/8/7 14:54
Group:
Registered Users
I\'ve actually seen Teddy give money and food to people in more need than himself so I\'m a bit conflicted. Not just some change either. He gives out fivers. If you\'ve ever watched The Wire, I kind of consider hime a Bubbles kind of character. Tragic, flawed, good-hearted. He is out there \"working\" though, right? Dude clearly has problems and he is looking bad these days. I\'ll always give him a buck a big or two. Sorry if I\'m ruining your tough love.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 7:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/6/12 3:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
SLyng wrote: Quote:
LifeOfRiley wrote: That's nice, but perhaps the bigger news is PATH Train Teddy making a public appearance at the Jersey City Council Meeting. "...an appeal by PATH-train fixture Teddy Woodward to investigate complaints that people are being denied welfare because of drug charges on their record.."
It's really a shame about Teddy these days. When i first moved here he was in pretty good health. Last time I saw him he looked to be in really bad shape/strung out. Hope he gets some help.
He's a career criminal who no doubt has repeatedly tried to make you one of his victims. He defrauds commuters out of money claiming it goes to a homeless shelter and spends it on drugs for himself. He is preying on the citizens of Jersey City. What "help" should we get him? Maybe some coaching on how to make his scam more convincing?

Posted on: 2009/7/22 4:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
In the past, (1990's) Teddy always attended council meetings.

Posted on: 2009/7/18 12:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/6/3 23:45
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
LifeOfRiley wrote: That's nice, but perhaps the bigger news is PATH Train Teddy making a public appearance at the Jersey City Council Meeting. "...an appeal by PATH-train fixture Teddy Woodward to investigate complaints that people are being denied welfare because of drug charges on their record.."
It's really a shame about Teddy these days. When i first moved here he was in pretty good health. Last time I saw him he looked to be in really bad shape/strung out. Hope he gets some help.

Posted on: 2009/7/17 19:40

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/8/28 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LifeOfRiley wrote:
That's nice, but perhaps the bigger news is PATH Train Teddy making a public appearance at the Jersey City Council Meeting.

Yes that was quite a surprise!

Posted on: 2009/7/17 18:33

Ode to Teddy
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/30 3:40
Group:
Banned
That's nice, but perhaps the bigger news is PATH Train Teddy making a public appearance at the Jersey City Council Meeting. "...an appeal by PATH-train fixture Teddy Woodward to investigate complaints that people are being denied welfare because of drug charges on their record.."

Posted on: 2009/7/17 17:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017