Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 56

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Fluffy grey and white kitten found-Pavonia between Brunswick and Monmouth

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/24 17:24
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks so much, you couldn't have made it any easier. Everyone there was great and you're doing such wonderful work. We will do our best to support you as much as we can. We'll also keep tabs on Foxy's future, hopefully she'll be adopted soon.

Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:23

Re: Fluffy grey and white kitten found-Pavonia between Brunswick and Monmouth
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
Glad to meet you guys today. She's a cute kitty. She's in good hands. I cannot stress the importance of id tags on collars. This was definitely someones housecat.

Posted on: 2009/3/14 18:33

Fluffy grey and white kitten found-Pavonia between Brunswick and Monmouth

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/24 17:24
Group:
Registered Users
There has a small fluffy grey and white female kitten in my backyard for about a week, I've been feeding her and keeping my eye out for her. She has a small leather collar, no information and in fact I loosened the collar because it was getting tight. Very friendly, pretty and well kept - maybe lost or recently abandoned, certainly a house cat until recently - and very adoptable. Most of the cats in my yard are regulars - big feral cats who are very territorial.
I share a small apartment with two cats I've rescued, otherwise I would've taken her in. I brought her to Liberty Animal Shelter this morning. They agreed she's very adoptable, and was purring as she got her shots.
We named her Foxy because she kind of resembles a tiny grey fox. If anyone has lost her or if someone would like to adopt her from Liberty Animal Shelter, please refer to that name.

Posted on: 2009/3/14 17:09

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017