Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 16 »

Re: Unleashed Mastiffs Attack JC Man Downtown this Morning
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/30 0:28
From Belmont Ave.
Group:
Registered Users
Oh come on, let's not get hysterical now. She's clearly just sitting on the bench and the dogs are completely relaxed - she's not "holding them back" by any means.

Posted on: 2009/2/4 22:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/19 13:36
Group:
Registered Users
Here's a new article with a pic of Kolb trying to control those dogs.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... owner_asks_for_trial.html

She appears to be awkwardly holding the dogs back by grasping the bench. Good control there lady.

Posted on: 2009/2/4 22:01

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/17 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
I wish the Jersey Journal would get it right not only did the dogs attack his arm they attacked both of his legs as well....

Posted on: 2009/2/4 13:58

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/17 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerse ... 23373230233650.xml&coll=3

Dogs' owner asks for trial
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER
A Jersey City woman whose dogs are accused of attacking several people wants a trial to defend the dogs against the charges that could result in the animals being destroyed.

Susan Kolb's two South African boerboels - the male weighs 160 pounds and the female weighs 100 pounds - were cited under the state's Vicious Dog Law after at least three incidents that sent people to hospitals, and she also faces related summonses.

Authorities had been calling them bullmastiffs, but a person familiar with the dogs said they are South African boerboels.

A number of additional charges have been taken up by the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, which is reviewing the matter and intends to present the case to a grand jury. Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said that could result in Kolb being charged with aggravated assault.

In Jersey City Municipal Court yesterday, Kolb's attorney, Jonathan Goodman, asked the judge for time for discovery prior to setting a date for the municipal court trial to determine if the dogs are vicious. The judge set Friday at 1 p.m. for a status hearing to assess the attorney's progress and to set a date for trial.

"Time is of the essence," said Goodman, who noted that the two dogs have been held at the Liberty Humane Society since an incident last month. Kolb asked for permission to visit the dogs and city animal control officers told her that was not a problem.

Jonathan L. Rodriguez, 24, of Brunswick Street, was injured on Jan. 19 at Washington Street and Christopher Columbus Drive. Rodriguez said Kolb unleashed the dogs and they ran across the street and tore into his arm. Kolb said the dogs got away from her.

James Joyce, 24, said he needed six stitches after being attacked on Jan. 9 by the dogs at Warren and Morris streets. Kolb said Joyce was not injured. Joyce attended yesterday's hearing.

On Sept. 21, at the park at Greene and Essex streets, police said the two dogs, reportedly unleashed, knocked down a woman and the 6-month-old child she was carrying. Kolb said it was an enclosed park and she let the dogs loose because she thought it was empty.

"I hope she will be punished," said Xiangwei Liu, the father of the baby. Liu attended yesterday's hearing with his wife, Li He. They brought pictures showing injuries received by their child, Joyce.

Liu was also carrying a photograph of the sign on the park gate that says no dogs allowed.

"I think they are very dangerous," he said of the dogs.

Posted on: 2009/2/4 13:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/22 3:11
Group:
Registered Users
That Kolb woman looks mean enough to bite someone !

Posted on: 2009/2/4 3:19

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/3/30 1:35
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

mendezia wrote:
It sucks that those dogs will probably be put down because of an ignorant, irresponsible owner.

Indeed it is - Now lets replace the word 'dog' with 'child' in this thread and the crime was, lets say vandalism - Shouldn't the accountability be with the 'owner' too ?
Could we lay blame to 'ignorant, irresponsible' parents and make them cough up the $'s that their siblings damage ?

Which should know better, a dog or child and why is a dog owner more accountable then a parent ?

This is why this case is so important in my book !

Why on earth should I be civilly or criminally responsible for something my brother or sister does?

Posted on: 2009/2/4 1:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

mendezia wrote:
It sucks that those dogs will probably be put down because of an ignorant, irresponsible owner.

Indeed it is - Now lets replace the word 'dog' with 'child' in this thread and the crime was, lets say vandalism - Shouldn't the accountability be with the 'owner' too ?
Could we lay blame to 'ignorant, irresponsible' parents and make them cough up the $'s that their child damages ?

Which should know better, a dog or child and why is a dog owner more accountable then a parent ?

This is why this case is so important in my book !

Posted on: 2009/2/4 1:48
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/14 13:47
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/2/4 1:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
The only winner to this case will be Jonathan Goodman, who will suck every cent out of Susan Kolb for a lost cause.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 21:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Here's the latest: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ffs_owner_appears_in.html

Bullmastiffs' owner appears in Jersey City court after Downtown complaints
by Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal Tuesday February 03, 2009, 3:44 PM

Reena Rose Sibayan/The Jersey Journal
Susan Kolb, the owner of two Bullmastiffs that police say attacked several people, appears in municipal court in Jersey City today as part of a case that will determine whether the dogs should be deemed vicious.
The two Bullmastiffs, seen in a family photo, that police say attacked several people in Downtown Jersey City, are now at a shelter.The Jersey City woman whose dogs have been impounded since being cited as vicious animals after attacks on residents Downtown was in municipal court today where her lawyer said she wants a trial to defend the dogs against the charges that could result in their being put down.

Susan Kolb's two Bullmastiffs were cited after at least three incidents that sent people to hospitals. She also faces related summonses and a number of possible criminal charges are being considered by the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office.

In court today Kolb's attorney, Jonathan Goodman of Jersey City, asked the judge for time for discovery prior to setting a date for the trial to determine if the dogs are vicious. The judge set Friday at 1 p.m. for a status hearing to assess the attorney's progress and to set a date for the trial.

"Time is of the essence," Goodman said , referencing the fact that the two dogs have been held at the Liberty Humane Society since the last incident.

In court, Kolb said she had been told she couldn't visit the dogs and asked for permission to visit do so. City animal control officers told her that was not a problem.

The incidents before the municipal court are:

*Jonathan L. Rodriguez, 24, of Brunswick Street, was injured on Jan. 19 at Washington Street and Christopher Columbus Drive when he said Kolb unleashed the dogs and they ran across the street and tore into his arm. Kolb maintains the dogs got away from her.

*James Joyce, 24, said he needed six stitches after being attacked on Jan. 9 at Warren and Morris streets. Kolb maintains Joyce was not injured. Joyce attended today's hearing.

Reena Rose Sibayan/The Jersey Journal
Li He, right, and Xiangwei Liu show a picture of their baby, Joyce, taken after Susan Kolb's dogs knocked down the woman who was carrying her.*On Sept. 21 at the park at Greene and Essex streets, police said the two dogs, reportedly unleashed, knocked down a woman and the 6-month-old child she was carrying. Kolb said it was an enclosed park and she let the dogs loose because she thought it was empty.

"I hope she will be punished," Xiangwe Liu, the father of the baby, said.

Liu attended the hearing with his wife, Li He. They brought pictures showing injuries received by their child, Joyce.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 20:55

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Justiceiro wrote:
Quote:

hudsonhorizons wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

I don't understand what 'very nice and friendly' has to do with it - We have all heard how mother's describe their sons who sell drugs or do a crime as being a loving and community minded child that attends church every Sunday.

I haven't.

I take it you never read the paper or watch the news on television, then?

Show me an example of a mother describing their drug dealer son as attending Church every Sunday. Thanks!

Posted on: 2009/2/3 17:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/2/3 12:51

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/11 12:35
From Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hudsonhorizons wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

I don't understand what 'very nice and friendly' has to do with it - We have all heard how mother's describe their sons who sell drugs or do a crime as being a loving and community minded child that attends church every Sunday.

I haven't.

I take it you never read the paper or watch the news on television, then?

Posted on: 2009/2/3 7:15
"Contemplate this upon the Tree of Woe."

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

I haven't.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
Quote:

claire wrote:
I understand everyone is concerned about these dogs and their owners behaviour. I too own a dog and feel strongly about dogs being on a leash, especially big powerful dogs with irresponsible dog owners. I live in the area, in fact in the same building, and the dogs and the family were always friendly to me on the many occasions I met them, but that's not to say what apparently happened was awful. I have been reading the comments over the last few weeks and feel that some people are becoming a little bit vigilante? While I agree with much that is being said, it's beginning to sound a bit like a witch hunt and I can't believe that people are actually going to court to watch. I am sorry, but you need to relax and calm down. I hope you guys, who are becoming a bit zealots about this, never have to undergo the wrath of many people who write with such nastiness on this blog. Some of these post are beginning to frighten me with their intensity ! In fact all zealots frighten me! Whether they are guilty or not please lets also remember that this family we are talking about are human beings like the rest of us. So while mistakes may have been made, are we all so so wonderfully perfect?... come on guys lets find something else more positive to focus on for a while and let this family be.

Really good point, Claire. In some aspects I agree. But for what it's worth, it's a bunch of talk talk here -- mostly venting -- since it's easy to be hardcore from the safety of your desk or living room couch.

And per your other post, you don't have to apologize for anything. Your point of view is welcome. I don't really know the family either but I remember the mom and son from when I lived in PH and they were always very \\nice and friendly. It shocks me that this is the same family, but it goes to show you just never know anyone until you are in their shoes.

Hope you'll stick around!

Here we have a serious community issue about accountability of dog ownership and how the powers that be, will make an important judgement.
I'm not concerned whether or not the owner is a saint or the dogs that attack are a positive companion for a disabled child - basically all that is important is addressing the victims claim and making those accountable.

I don't disagree with you (which kills me, trust me). The owners should 100% be held accountable, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that they are human beings. It doesn't mean they are off the hook.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 1:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
Quote:

claire wrote:
I understand everyone is concerned about these dogs and their owners behaviour. I too own a dog and feel strongly about dogs being on a leash, especially big powerful dogs with irresponsible dog owners. I live in the area, in fact in the same building, and the dogs and the family were always friendly to me on the many occasions I met them, but that's not to say what apparently happened was awful. I have been reading the comments over the last few weeks and feel that some people are becoming a little bit vigilante? While I agree with much that is being said, it's beginning to sound a bit like a witch hunt and I can't believe that people are actually going to court to watch. I am sorry, but you need to relax and calm down. I hope you guys, who are becoming a bit zealots about this, never have to undergo the wrath of many people who write with such nastiness on this blog. Some of these post are beginning to frighten me with their intensity ! In fact all zealots frighten me! Whether they are guilty or not please lets also remember that this family we are talking about are human beings like the rest of us. So while mistakes may have been made, are we all so so wonderfully perfect?... come on guys lets find something else more positive to focus on for a while and let this family be.

Really good point, Claire. In some aspects I agree. But for what it's worth, it's a bunch of talk talk here -- mostly venting -- since it's easy to be hardcore from the safety of your desk or living room couch.

And per your other post, you don't have to apologize for anything. Your point of view is welcome. I don't really know the family either but I remember the mom and son from when I lived in PH and they were always very nice and friendly. It shocks me that this is the same family, but it goes to show you just never know anyone until you are in their shoes.

Here we have a serious community issue about accountability of dog ownership and how the powers that be, will make an important judgement.
I'm not concerned whether or not the owner is a saint or the dogs that attack are a positive companion for a disabled child - basically all that is important is addressing the victims claim and making those accountable.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 1:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

claire wrote:

And per your other post, you don't have to apologize for anything. Your point of view is welcome. I don't really know the family either but I remember the mom and son from when I lived in PH and they were always very nice and friendly. It shocks me that this is the same family, but it goes to show you just never know anyone until you are in their shoes.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 0:54

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/6/26 14:23
Group:
Registered Users
The family in question were not friends of mine just neighbors and I am not accusing anyone oflying, I am giving my personal experiences. I just felt things are getting a little bit ferocious and I found some, not all, posts disturbing. Didn't mean to offend anyone or belittle their experiences.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 0:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Well Claire, if you had been subjected to harrassment, threats or attacks from the dogs or owners, maybe you'd feel different. You are one of the lucky ones, but I hope you're not saying that you think that everyone on here relating their personal experiences is lying/exaggerating, or that you think all of the people that had to go to the hospital are lying? Isn't it a more likely scenario that they treat their friends in the building better than strangers (because an incident could result in eviction).

I think the consensus is that they shouldn't get the dogs back and they should take responsibility for their actions. No one's calling for a lynching. In fact, I think most would like to see the dogs rehabilitated and out of these people's abusive and inconsiderate hands.

I commend anyone going to the court to make sure a travesty of justice does not occur and make sure they don't get the dogs back.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 0:28

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/6/26 14:23
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/2/2 23:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
I posted info received from downtownjcwatch@gmail.com. Maybe Pam has more information.

Posted on: 2009/2/2 18:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

r_pinkowitz wrote:
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:
Friday's Jersey Journal reported that Susan Kolb, the owner of the Paulus Hook mastiffs who attacked a young man, will have a hearing at Jersey City Municipal Court, 365 SUMMIT Ave, on Tuesday, 2/3, at 1 pm.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerse ... 23330036231670.xml&coll=3

Are there any members who are able to attend? This hearing is a probable cause hearing, where a judge would determine if there is enough proof for the case to proceed to a grand jury and possibly criminal court. Irene, member and lawyer, will try to be there by 1pm. This dog owner has been a problem for other law abiding dog owners.

Please reply to this email if you can attend.

Thanks!
Pam

K-Lo, It's my understanding that the hearing in JCMC is on totally separate issues from what the HCPO presenting before the Grand Jury.

JCMC, would handle the summons for dog off leash and the state's Vicious Dog Law and any other violations they received. The HCPO gave a statement in that article: "We intend to present the matter to a grand jury for the consideration of possible charges of aggravated assault (against the owner)," Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said yesterday.

Yeah--I don't think she's even entitled to a PC Hearing because they generally takes place after an arrest and before indictment. To the best of my knowledge, no such arrest has occurred. I thought tomorrow was concerning the dogs future. It is important though that the Muni Judge not make some ridiculous ruling that might compromise the Grand Jury, like a ruling that the dogs are not vicious under NJ law. That would muck everything up.

Does anyone have specifics on location--address and courtroom #. I am going to try to attend.

Posted on: 2009/2/2 17:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:
Friday's Jersey Journal reported that Susan Kolb, the owner of the Paulus Hook mastiffs who attacked a young man, will have a hearing at Jersey City Municipal Court, 365 SUMMIT Ave, on Tuesday, 2/3, at 1 pm.

Are there any members who are able to attend? This hearing is a probable cause hearing, where a judge would determine if there is enough proof for the case to proceed to a grand jury and possibly criminal court. Irene, member and lawyer, will try to be there by 1pm. This dog owner has been a problem for other law abiding dog owners.

Thanks!
Pam

K-Lo, It's my understanding that the hearing in JCMC is on totally separate issues from what the HCPO presenting before the Grand Jury.

JCMC, would handle the summons for dog off leash and the state's Vicious Dog Law and any other violations they received. The HCPO gave a statement in that article: "We intend to present the matter to a grand jury for the consideration of possible charges of aggravated assault (against the owner)," Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said yesterday.

Posted on: 2009/2/2 17:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users

Thanks!
Pam

Posted on: 2009/2/2 17:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

johnspat wrote:
I have encountered the mother and son many times in the hood and was on edge. I think this is going to be an extremely interesting legal case to follow. Why?

1. They live in a rich area. (I live here and feel poor too, but yes, it is a rich area.)

2. Son has disabilities but seemed to love his walks with these dogs.

3. Dog community will be 50/50 on their opinion.

4. Parents of children with disabilities will 100/100 on how the dogs helped the son.

5. The owner is white and presentable and some of the victims are not. (I am white and do not know any of the victims. I am calling out the media and the white voting powerful contingent on being lenient on white people.)

6. Substantially differing views of events during \"attacks\"

7. Were they really trying to breed them? Breeding large breed dogs in downtown jersey city in a small apartment is a really bad idea. Especially when you have large (plus 100 lbs) dogs in a building that only allows 45lbs dog. The building website states this.

8. If the dogs are put down, what is the effect on the son? Many groups will come out and say that his ability to \"socialize\" was a result of the daily dog walks. I know many local businesses knew them well and went out of their way to explain how great they were.

Again, I have encountered them many a time, sometimes with a toddler walking and sometimes with a stroller and I don\'t know how I feel about it. My current gut is that the dogs helped the son gain confidence, but it was the wrong kind of confidence, (dogs and him intimated people into being friendly) and the dogs were too big given that situation. The repeated \"attacks\" are not helping their situation.

I think either the owner will get out of town leaving the dogs to die, or this is going to court. Since I live in the hood and don\'t want my kids to get hurt I am okay with the dogs being put down. However, I would like to see what a jury of peers thinks.

I have similar concerns that they might get off on sympathy, which is why it's important to remember and for the prosecution and community to know that these are not therapy dogs. I think the families with disabilities are a little more up on what's right for their kids, and having giant untrained dogs in what must be a hellcircus of a home is not therapeutic. In fact, they are wholly untrained monsters. In terms of the kid, they never gave him any boundaries either, and based upon recent events, it is clear he was raised the same way by an abusive father (step?) and lying mother.

I don't really think there is a 50/50 consensus, even in the dog community, where everyone that I've spoken to feels bad that the dogs will likely be put down and would love to see an alternative like the rehab in Utah funded by Michael Vick, but in any event, no one wants to see these horrible people to get the dogs back.

Remember, this is going to Journal Square Municipal and Criminal Courts. I don't really think that being white is going to be a plus in the courts/media in JC. In terms of presentable, I don't really know about that either.

There aren't substantially differing views of what happened. There's the truth and her lies. Hand raised? Loving? More lies. How about the Giant baby!? Or telling the paper they were trained to give kisses!? those dogs were never trained to do a damn thing. And when she said that the 2nd victim was fine, did he injure himself too warranting stitches? Lies lies lies. The 3 attacks are just the ones that resulted in serious injury and were reported to the cops. They've been terrors for a long time.

Yes, they were breeding them, in their "loving caring home" (sarcasm added). See www.jumbaboerboels.com.

Posted on: 2009/2/2 14:57

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/2 3:18
Group:
Registered Users
I have encountered the mother and son many times in the hood and was on edge. I think this is going to be an extremely interesting legal case to follow. Why?

1. They live in a rich area. (I live here and feel poor too, but yes, it is a rich area.)

2. Son has disabilities but seemed to love his walks with these dogs.

3. Dog community will be 50/50 on their opinion.

4. Parents of children with disabilities will 100/100 on how the dogs helped the son.

5. The owner is white and presentable and some of the victims are not. (I am white and do not know any of the victims. I am calling out the media and the white voting powerful contingent on being lenient on white people.)

6. Substantially differing views of events during \"attacks\"

7. Were they really trying to breed them? Breeding large breed dogs in downtown jersey city in a small apartment is a really bad idea. Especially when you have large (plus 100 lbs) dogs in a building that only allows 45lbs dog. The building website states this.

8. If the dogs are put down, what is the effect on the son? Many groups will come out and say that his ability to \"socialize\" was a result of the daily dog walks. I know many local businesses knew them well and went out of their way to explain how great they were.

Again, I have encountered them many a time, sometimes with a toddler walking and sometimes with a stroller and I don\'t know how I feel about it. My current gut is that the dogs helped the son gain confidence, but it was the wrong kind of confidence, (dogs and him intimated people into being friendly) and the dogs were too big given that situation. The repeated \"attacks\" are not helping their situation.

I think either the owner will get out of town leaving the dogs to die, or this is going to court. Since I live in the hood and don\'t want my kids to get hurt I am okay with the dogs being put down. However, I would like to see what a jury of peers thinks.

Posted on: 2009/2/1 5:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/30 0:28
From Belmont Ave.
Group:
Registered Users
the male weighs about 160-175 and the female closer to 100. definitely extremely large dogs, but not quite 200lbers.

Posted on: 2009/1/30 22:00

Re: Dogs' owner may be charged with assault - pair of bullmastiffs involved in three alleged attacks
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/18 1:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
There are two dogs, the male has been reported to weigh over 200 lbs. So total weight is probably 300 lbs, not 400.

Robin.

Posted on: 2009/1/30 19:00

Re: Dogs' owner may be charged with assault - pair of bullmastiffs involved in three alleged attacks
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hudsonhorizons wrote:
A 400 lb. dog? Really? C'mon now.

Gorillas weigh 400 lbs. max. Lions weigh like 500 lbs.

These dogs sound like a menace, but exaggerating does nobody any good.

Breathe people.

I meant their combined weight, which is somewhere between 300-400lbs. (and if you want, take 100lbs off the figure--doesn't matter). When they pull, they pull together. Didn't mean to exaggerate, but sorry for the confusion.

Posted on: 2009/1/30 18:48

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
A 400 lb. dog? Really? C'mon now.

Gorillas weigh 400 lbs. max. Lions weigh like 500 lbs.

These dogs sound like a menace, but exaggerating does nobody any good.

Breathe people.

Posted on: 2009/1/30 18:13

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 16 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017