Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: St. Peter's College Area: Bergen Ave. robber knocks 16-year-old girl unconscious and breaks her jaw
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/22 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
This sort of thing happens all the time. She probably took all her money out when she paid for her food and some piece of shit saw the amount of cash she was carrying and decided that he would show how tough he was and pull a gun on her. it takes a real man to smack a teenage girl in the face with a gun.

Posted on: 2009/1/8 19:26
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
-Thomas Neill

Re: St. Peter's College Area: Bergen Ave. robber knocks 16-year-old girl unconscious and breaks her jaw
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dirtypiratehooker wrote:
First, what is a 16 year old doing with $300 cash...and second, what do you expect to happen to anyone who enters an establishment by the name of "Hollywood Fried Chicken"?

She could have been on her way home after work and decided to get something to eat before heading home. A 16-17 year old by law can work as late as 11pm. The $300 could have been from her cashing her pay check before work since she might of had school and work over the next couple days and didn't have time to cash it another time. There are not many places to eat late at night and the 24 hour store laws passed in 2005 makes it even harder to get something to eat late if you live outside Downtown. Also curfew doesn't apply if your on your way home from work.

I say most of this because when I was her age I was on my way home from work around this time.

Posted on: 2009/1/8 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
What was she doing with cash? Why was she out at 11 pm? Reminds me of the good old days of rape prosecutions. Why was her blouse so tight? Why was her skirt so shirt? She must have been asking for it.

People who behave stupidly or thoughtlessly make themselves more vulnerable to crime but they're not "asking for it."

Posted on: 2009/1/8 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
The only person who might have known this 'kid' was carrying that some of money, would be the clerk who gave her change.
The clerk could easily tip off one of his 'thug' friends for the 'hit'.
Its just a thought !

Posted on: 2009/1/8 18:03
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

dirtypiratehooker wrote:
First, what is a 16 year old doing with $300 cash...and second, what do you expect to happen to anyone who enters an establishment by the name of "Hollywood Fried Chicken"?

Why would a child eat chicken at that hour way past dinner time ? Not to mention it was 11:00 pm at night, past curfew.

It must be the cool thing to hang out at a chicken joint. I go there at night sometimes, but I'm always accompanied by my dog and sometimes my friend upstairs and her dog.

Posted on: 2009/1/8 16:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dirtypiratehooker wrote:

Why would a child eat chicken at that hour way past dinner time ? Not to mention it was 11:00 pm at night, past curfew.

Posted on: 2009/1/8 15:57

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/31 20:05
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2009/1/8 15:43

St. Peter's College Area: Bergen Ave. robber knocks 16-year-old girl unconscious and breaks her jaw
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Robber knocks teen girl unconscious

Friday, January 02, 2009

Jersey City police are looking for a man who hit a 16-year-old girl in the head during a robbery, knocking her unconscious, breaking her jaw and stealing $300 cash and a cell phone from her.

The incident began about 11 p.m. Sunday, when the girl entered Hollywood Fried Chicken at 775 Bergen Ave. to get change and noticed a large group of men sitting in the restaurant, reports said.

She left the store and was walking along Bergen Avenue when one of the men from the restaurant came up behind her and said, "Give me your money," and held a handgun to her face, reports said.

When the girl refused she was hit in the back of the head and lost consciousness.

She was revived by a couple she didn't recognize.

At the Jersey City Medical Center, doctors said her jaw was broken and she would need to have a metal plate put in it and have her mouth wired shut, reports said.

AMY SARA CLARK

Posted on: 2009/1/2 14:54

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017