Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 144

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: General Questions About the Heights
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/7/8 19:40
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

andygens wrote:
Hey Guys--

I have only had time to read the topic not all of the responses so excuse me if I am being repetitive.

Since Oct 2007, I have lived near the corner of Palisade Ave and Griffith Street in the heights and have found it to be a really good experience thus far. I find Ogden to be a very beautiful and quiet block compared to the rest of the area and (almost) never feel unsafe.

My schedule varies incredibly: I am coming home any day of the week at basically anytime all the way up to 4, 5, or 6 am, taking both public transportation, cabs, and my car. Parking is a bit of a pain in terms of alternate side of the road parking but it is by no means unmanageable.

The neighborhood is generally quiet, but urban, and there are a lot of kids around. At least twice a week, I go running from Franklin to Congress on Palisade and back up Ogden.

You should try visiting and walking the area at different times of the day and see if it suits you.

Hope that helps

-A

I hate being repetitive as well, but I must say I agree with andygens. I moved to the Heights 17 yrs ago from NYC and have never had an issue and have had the experience of coming in at all hours of the night being a 4'11'' female and have come home alone a whole lot.

I have never ever felt unsafe. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Plus I love the diversity that is the Heights. Just me and my 5cents...

Posted on: 2008/8/7 0:33
www.ninasdogwalk.com

A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/8/15 19:04
Group:
Registered Users
Hey Guys--

I have only had time to read the topic not all of the responses so excuse me if I am being repetitive.

Since Oct 2007, I have lived near the corner of Palisade Ave and Griffith Street in the heights and have found it to be a really good experience thus far. I find Ogden to be a very beautiful and quiet block compared to the rest of the area and (almost) never feel unsafe.

My schedule varies incredibly: I am coming home any day of the week at basically anytime all the way up to 4, 5, or 6 am, taking both public transportation, cabs, and my car. Parking is a bit of a pain in terms of alternate side of the road parking but it is by no means unmanageable.

The neighborhood is generally quiet, but urban, and there are a lot of kids around. At least twice a week, I go running from Franklin to Congress on Palisade and back up Ogden.

You should try visiting and walking the area at different times of the day and see if it suits you.

Hope that helps

-A

Posted on: 2008/8/6 15:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
The gang problem was the reason we moved from the Heights - it broke our hearts to leave. It was getting too much - as were the "quality of life" crimes - thefts, broken car windows, shed break-ins, etc. etc.

This just happened recently - gang related:

'Gang-related' Heights stabbing of man, 19
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - From The JJournal

A 19-year-old man was punched and stabbed several times in the Jersey City Heights Monday in what reports indicate was a gang-related incident.

As he was speaking to friends in front of 38 Prospect St. shortly before 9 a.m., two men jumped out of a golden Honda and attacked the 19-year-old, reports said.

One man punched him in the back of the head and then stabbed him in the neck, reports said.

The two attackers then chased the man four blocks to a dry cleaners on Webster Avenue where one of the attackers stabbed him in the leg and slashed his right arm, reports said.

A witness told police he saw the 19-year-old tumble out of the dry cleaners scuffling with one of his attackers, before both attackers fled along Webster Avenue, reports said.

Police reports described the victim as uncooperative.

He did, however, tell cops he is a member of a street gang that's having a "beef" with lots of people, reports said.

Despite his injuries, the 19-year-old walked to Christ Hospital, where he was treated for the stab wounds, reports said.

CHARLES HACK

Posted on: 2008/8/1 14:20

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/22 17:15
Group:
Registered Users
I've noticed an increase in crime since summer hit full swing. A chinese delivery guy was held up at gunpoint off of Central Avenue and there was another mugging at Pershing Field--a kid playing basketball very late at night. It's discouraging but I still say that this stuff in Hoboken and other gentrified areas all the time, as well. It's part of urban living and not necessarily an indicator of "bad" neighborhood. Gang activity is another matter. I haven't heard about any gang-related crimes in the heights but I know a lot doesn't get reported.

Posted on: 2008/8/1 14:02

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/7 6:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Standpipe wrote:
Yep, in the 3 years I lived on Palisade Ave, my car got vandalized THREE times on that very block of Ogden (between Griffith and Bower). I think it's a targeted area, cuz it's off the main road, and the cops don't sit out there and monitor it like they used to.

That's exactly what one of the gentlemen that spoke with me said. He told me it's because they never patrol up there at night and tons of people walk by just checking to see if anybody left a door unlocked. I almost wish he did; the stereo's not that big a deal, but having to get the window replaced and not having his car for the weekend is a real pain.

Posted on: 2008/8/1 4:47

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/8/21 13:49
Group:
Registered Users
Yep, in the 3 years I lived on Palisade Ave, my car got vandalized THREE times on that very block of Ogden (between Griffith and Bower). I think it's a targeted area, cuz it's off the main road, and the cops don't sit out there and monitor it like they used to.

Posted on: 2008/8/1 4:35

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/7 6:56
Group:
Registered Users
I just wanted to update this to let you know that my boyfriend's car was broken into sometime between 8pm last night and 6am this morning. They shattered the entire driver's side window and obliterated the center console to retrieve the stereo. It was parked on Ogden across the street from the basketball courts between Griffith and Bowers (near the first fire hydrant you find when turning onto the street from Griffith). Apparently, a lot of people saw the damage this morning (and thus gave the time frame; my boyfriend didn't notice until he went to the car around 7:30 this evening), but they didn't see or hear anything at the time it occurred. They came and talked to us while I attempted to sweep up the broken glass left all over the seat and the sidewalk.

I'm just glad nobody was hurt; well, except maybe the bastard who did it...I hope whatever wounds he got from busting the window give him a nasty case of gangrene.

Posted on: 2008/8/1 3:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/15 19:57
Group:
Banned
I agree with your statement about renters running apts into the ground and leaving, and I find it to be scum move on the renters behalf. Unfortunalty there is alot of people like that in this city and every other city.

Posted on: 2008/7/16 0:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
First off dont tell me im wrong. Just because you have a view on something that differs from mine dosnt give you the right to tell me im wrong.

We can agree we have a different opinion on what "cleaned up and revitalized" means. A falling down neighborhood with slightly improved quality of life but low rents and values will still eventually fall down despite having cleaner streets, since no one will invest in it. But property owners, even homeowners, apparently simply aren't on your scope. Some renters view housing like old cars, run it into the ground then move on. The junkheap is then someone else's problem.

Hey, at least we agreed in the school thread.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 23:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
First off dont tell me im wrong. Just because you have a view on something that differs from mine dosnt give you the right to tell me im wrong. And when I say fix up a city I dont think our views of a fixed up city are on par with each other. When I say fix up a neighborhood I simply mean crackdown on crime with more police patroling and maybe more after school activites for kids to keep them off the streets, also keep the garbage off the streets. Im not talking "chic" new condos or gated communities and things of that nature. Gentrification is surley needed for that, but thats why I feel it is not needed all together and to a point stand against it. Take a look at the south Bronx, theres brownstones in the Mott Haven vicinity, and they are being fixed up and getting more done in the community with things of that nature. Did they need gentrification to do so? No, just alittle help from the City. Now sure that area of the Bronx will probebly gentrificate sooner than later having the proximity to Manhatten but hey as of right now they have the right idea. Thats just one example.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 22:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:
crushthedemoniac wrote: An area can keep its demographics and still be cleaned up and revitalized. I dont see how gays and artists and yuppies are like the magical solution to fixing a diverse urban area. Yea people that own real estate are making out in the long run but those who rent are getting the short end of the stick in these gentrified areas. Gentrification can sit on a nail for all I care.
You're simply wrong. Please name an area that has done this. The amount of money it takes to rehab 100+ year old houses, not just slap on a coat of paint, is simply beyond the homeowners or rental landlords of "the old demographic". It takes the rising values of gentrification to make rehabs worthwhile, you don't put hundreds of thousands into a 3 family that would sell for <$150k, as heights 3's did in the 90's. Without a cycle of gentrification these historic homes would inevitably be torn down, as many have already. Even any fire damage at all is a cause for totalling when the value of the property is so low. And while you weep for the renters, what about all those working people who decided to buy their own homes 30 years ago when a Downtown townhouse could be had for $10k, and stop sucking off a rent control landlords tit? They laughed all the way to the bank, selling properties worth 20x+ what they paid. Both our properties were bought from retiring blue collar families thrilled with the sale.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 21:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I STILL DONT GET IT! Why is gentrification looked at as such a wonderful thing? Ive heard all the BS from yuppies how they clean the area up and bring in chain store and all that other crap but it just dosnt make sense to me. An area can keep its demographics and still be cleaned up and revitalized. I dont see how gays and artists and yuppies are like the magical solution to fixing a diverse urban area. Yea people that own real estate are making out in the long run but those who rent are getting the short end of the stick in these gentrified areas. Gentrification can sit on a nail for all I care.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 21:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
yes, yuppies are a great sign for the heights neighborhood, it means the neighborhood is the latter phase of gentrification. The 1st phase is when artists and gays move into a community.

the nice things about the heights is that it will always be diverse and wont be like hoboken. A mixture of artists, yuppies, gay,straight purple, blue green etc etc. as time goes on and more multi family building get condominiumized, there will be less section 8.

Since the lightrail elevator went up I've seen the quality of tenant renting from me improve drastically and an overall gentrification in that area of the heights in particular.

Again my prediction is in 10 yrs many people will be kicking themselves and saying "What was I thinking not buying in the heights, I mean it was a no brainer, only a stones throw to manhattan".

I heard people say it about so ho, hoboken, brooklyn, queens, downtown jc etc etc

Posted on: 2008/7/15 20:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
If it makes you feel any better bunny22, I have more respect for the yuppies than I do the trust fund kids that move here to because its suddenly the cool thing to do. Also dont get so bent outta shape, this is a public forum if I wanna express my opinion about what I see in JC im fully entitled to it. As for the Erin Maiden post im still trying to wrap my head around whatever it is you wrote.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 18:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bunny22 wrote:
I am so OVER people and they're stupid ignorant yuppie hatred. Labels are the sign of an inferior mind. When I used the word "yuppie," I simply meant gainfully employed, law-abiding and educated people who tend care about their environment. I also meant young couples starting families etc ...for which yuppie isn't really accurate because that's technically the older generation. Whatever. Only a person full of anger and self-loathing, and yes, lack of basic intelligence would take these good qualities and dumb it down into the clich?d horrible "yuppie" ie, sushi-loving, starbuck-drinking robot. It's really not a stretch to say that it was this simple-minded and hostile attitude held by so many, that Hitler took advantage of back in 1930's Berlin. I have a "yuppie" career, I design book jackets for a living. I make very little money. I hate sushi and Starbucks and I REALLY hate being pidgeon-holed, categorised, labeled and then hated by some ignoramus who rejects the positive energy that a new generation can bring to a neighborhood. My father worked in a paper factory and was as blue collar as they come so I have a real love for hardworking Americans but I don't love families abusing the welfare system who generate teens who enter gangs etc...Give me gardens over grafitti and get over your fear of change and progress. You can write whatever nasty response you like because I'm not even going to bother coming to back to this thread.

Yuppies are so 80's they are common place now blended into the community. Everyone makes a living even the regular Joes have stock options and Ivy leagueers are drunks. As you stated law abiding, educated, hard working. I respect 2 professions, the garbageman and a doctor one is not a popular job the other takes years of dedication, without them we would be lost. Every job is important right down to the button on your shirt the guy making it toils 8 hours a day. Could you possibably handle every job out there 24 in a day isn't enough, we can't do it alone.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/11/18 14:49
From heights
Group:
Registered Users
AMEN Bunny

most of the people bitching about yuppies are yuppies themselves. go ahead, start responding back about how your father helped build the pulaski skyway and your mom makes homemade mozzarella for the corner store. whatever, you're on this site, chances are you're a yuppie.

my favorite was the graffiti you see coming off the elevator that used to have 3 skulls that said "die yuppies", some witty youngin changed that to "diet yuppies" thank god starubucks now offers the frappucinis in "lite"varieties.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 16:38

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I am so OVER people and they're stupid ignorant yuppie hatred. Labels are the sign of an inferior mind. When I used the word "yuppie," I simply meant gainfully employed, law-abiding and educated people who tend care about their environment. I also meant young couples starting families etc ...for which yuppie isn't really accurate because that's technically the older generation. Whatever. Only a person full of anger and self-loathing, and yes, lack of basic intelligence would take these good qualities and dumb it down into the clich?d horrible "yuppie" ie, sushi-loving, starbuck-drinking robot. It's really not a stretch to say that it was this simple-minded and hostile attitude held by so many, that Hitler took advantage of back in 1930's Berlin. I have a "yuppie" career, I design book jackets for a living. I make very little money. I hate sushi and Starbucks and I REALLY hate being pidgeon-holed, categorised, labeled and then hated by some ignoramus who rejects the positive energy that a new generation can bring to a neighborhood. My father worked in a paper factory and was as blue collar as they come so I have a real love for hardworking Americans but I don't love families abusing the welfare system who generate teens who enter gangs etc...Give me gardens over grafitti and get over your fear of change and progress. You can write whatever nasty response you like because I'm not even going to bother coming to back to this thread.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 15:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bunny22 wrote:
As several people have pointed out, every experience is individual.
In your limited experience, the heights is a ghetto and is going downhill. In my (also limited, I admit) experience, the Heights is not a ghetto. It's certainly not Hoboken, either but I have seen the area gentrifying more every year. I've lived in the area for over six years, and the in the last year, in spite of the real estate bust, I've seen the most rapid changes occurring. I would also disagree with you as to the best areas to live. Ogden Avenue is a beautiful and quiet tree-lined street with Victorian homes locaated right on the border of Hoboken. The area on Congress near the light rail is also one of the better areas. I live between Central and Palisade near Fiske Parke and I see more and more yuppies everyday. The Bakery lofts and another new luxury loft building have started the trend of yuppies coming here for cheaper prices and the proximity to Hoboken and Manhattan. There's a new art gallery on Palisade across from the park. Churritos just opened on Central Avenue and was packed when I had dinner there. There's a new vintage clothing store on Bower off of Central, and they're actually taking down aluminum siding and putting up brick facing on Sherman Avenue. Boy, I never thought I would see that. The gentrification of The Cliffs has made Mountain Road a much safter place to walk along. When I first moved here there used to be a skeleton hanging from a tree at the top of Mountain Road and it wasn't Halloween. It's gone now and at the risk of sounding sappy, there are lush flowers and gardens in its place.
It takes a long time for a neighborhood to really improve but I would definitely say it's trending in the right direction. I've chatted with the local police here and there and they all say that there this area is very quiet compared with Greenville or Bergen-Lafeyette, both of which are true ghettos. They should know since that's what they do. Just my 2 cents.

The east side of the Heights is looking more and more like the East Village of Manhattan. Although the East Village still looks kind of scrappy it commands high rents. Will the Heights generate that kind of demand......time will tell.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 15:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Lol, Oh thank God the heights are gaining a few Yuppies , it is saved now . Sushi and lattes solve everything. For the love of God dont bring that nonsense into the heights too, as if the yuupies dont have enough downtown.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 14:42

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
As several people have pointed out, every experience is individual.
In your limited experience, the heights is a ghetto and is going downhill. In my (also limited, I admit) experience, the Heights is not a ghetto. It's certainly not Hoboken, either but I have seen the area gentrifying more every year. I've lived in the area for over six years, and the in the last year, in spite of the real estate bust, I've seen the most rapid changes occurring. I would also disagree with you as to the best areas to live. Ogden Avenue is a beautiful and quiet tree-lined street with Victorian homes locaated right on the border of Hoboken. The area on Congress near the light rail is also one of the better areas. I live between Central and Palisade near Fiske Parke and I see more and more yuppies everyday. The Bakery lofts and another new luxury loft building have started the trend of yuppies coming here for cheaper prices and the proximity to Hoboken and Manhattan. There's a new art gallery on Palisade across from the park. Churritos just opened on Central Avenue and was packed when I had dinner there. There's a new vintage clothing store on Bower off of Central, and they're actually taking down aluminum siding and putting up brick facing on Sherman Avenue. Boy, I never thought I would see that. The gentrification of The Cliffs has made Mountain Road a much safter place to walk along. When I first moved here there used to be a skeleton hanging from a tree at the top of Mountain Road and it wasn't Halloween. It's gone now and at the risk of sounding sappy, there are lush flowers and gardens in its place.
It takes a long time for a neighborhood to really improve but I would definitely say it's trending in the right direction. I've chatted with the local police here and there and they all say that there this area is very quiet compared with Greenville or Bergen-Lafeyette, both of which are true ghettos. They should know since that's what they do. Just my 2 cents.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
Quote:
Using this analogy, any building anywhere could turn into a dangerous place to live. This could happen in any part of the city.

Yes indeed, but I am telling you where it actually DID happen!

Remember that Jersey City has RENT CONTROL and in a lot of buildings it is in a landlord's interest to get people OUT, getting them IN is secondary.

All the devices to "encourage" low-rent tenants to move can be employed to the detriment of everyone living in the building.
An abundance of Section 8 tenanting (to get the slumlords a premium rent) result in making entire blocks "unsafe" and unpleasant.

All I can say is that I LIVED in the heights for well over a decade and thus I know more about the subject than someone musing about moving there. I witnessed firsthand the steady deterioration of the area (except for new aluminum siding on some of the tar-paper shacks before sale.)

Good, bad or indifferent, the heights can best be described as a "Hispanic ghetto!" Some find that more appealing than others.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 13:37

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/6 19:03
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
Quote:
Where is this BEST area?

Remember, it take only ONE tenant to turn a building into a CRACKHOUSE or one psychotic to make the place dangerous!

Using this analogy, any building anywhere could turn into a dangerous place to live. This could happen in any part of the city.

Posted on: 2008/7/15 13:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:
Where is this BEST area?

I judge it to be Summit Avenue to JFK Boulevard running from about Manhattan Avenue up to Bowers Street...perhaps a stretch could be made to include the area extending East to Central Ave.

(Note, I said BEST, not GOOD! )

Would others dispute that area?

Remember, it take only ONE tenant to turn a building into a CRACKHOUSE or one psychotic to make the place dangerous!

If you are buying a single family home then, of course, different standards apply!

Posted on: 2008/7/14 23:55

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Xerxes

It really does sound like you lived in a crackhouse, even the projects arent that bad. I

have lived in the heights for over 4 years and have made many friends in the area. Not one of them ever had an altercation or any violence against them. I havent had my car broken into once.

When I lived in hoboken for 5 years I had my apartment broken into and my car stolen.

fast eddie and New Heights, I see I'm not alone here in my crimefree experience/existence in the Heights. I've been here for 17 years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon...

Posted on: 2008/7/13 18:35
www.ninasdogwalk.com

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
Xerxes

It really does sound like you lived in a crackhouse, even the projects arent that bad. I

have lived in the heights for over 4 years and have made many friends in the area. Not one of them ever had an altercation or any violence against them. I havent had my car broken into once.

When I lived in hoboken for 5 years I had my apartment broken into and my car stolen.

Posted on: 2008/7/13 16:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
I moved away from the Heights because I judged it UNSAFE...my car had been hit and runned twice, my tires had been slashed, drugs were being dealt out of my unlocked apartment building, parties of non-tenants teens were occurring regularly on the roof with beer bottles tossed into the street, my TV antenna was ripped apart a couple times and the piece de resistance...someone threw a Molov cocktail at his sister's boyfriend's door torching the hallway up three flights...fortunately nobody was killed. The boyfriend was 40 years older than the "sister" in question.

And that was in a MUCH nicer area than Palisade Avenue, perhaps the BEST area.

That's a fair definition of unsafe.

Generally SAFE and NONPOOR, regardless of color, are decent synonyms.

And all this happened in the BEST area? It sounds like you were living in a crackhouse. Can you be a little more specific about what area you were residing in? This stuff never happens to me but then again, maybe I'm not living in the BEST area. Where is this BEST area?

Posted on: 2008/7/13 16:06

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I have come to realize that crime exists everywhere in Jersey City even dowtown. Crime exists all over the United States, period. I've said this before it's all on how you carry yourself. Sometimes timing and where you are, can go against you, unfortunately.

I'd never want to be a victim of crime nor would I want that for anyone else. I've lived in the Heights for years with my family and we have never been victimized in any way, shape or form.

I feel safer living here than I ever did in NYC growing up in the late 60's, 70's, 80's. That's just me...

Posted on: 2008/7/13 14:04
www.ninasdogwalk.com

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I moved away from the Heights because I judged it UNSAFE...my car had been hit and runned twice, my tires had been slashed, drugs were being dealt out of my unlocked apartment building, parties of non-tenants teens were occurring regularly on the roof with beer bottles tossed into the street, my TV antenna was ripped apart a couple times and the piece de resistance...someone threw a Molov cocktail at his sister's boyfriend's door torching the hallway up three flights...fortunately nobody was killed. The boyfriend was 40 years older than the "sister" in question.

And that was in a MUCH nicer area than Palisade Avenue, perhaps the BEST area.

That's a fair definition of unsafe.

Generally SAFE and NONPOOR, regardless of color, are decent synonyms.

Posted on: 2008/7/12 23:57

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/6 19:03
Group:
Registered Users
I think "safe" refers to not getting mugged, raped, jumped, shot., etc. Nothing to do with race.

Posted on: 2008/7/11 20:35

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/11 7:36
Group:
Registered Users
What do you mean by "safe"? White?

Posted on: 2008/7/11 20:22

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login