Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 10 »

Re: Downtown Jersey City Watch-Updates Thread
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Man On Bicycle "Posing As Food Delivery" Trying To Break In On 8th Street

Please be advised that on Monday evening at approximately 7:00 p.m., August 6, 2007, a man on a bicycle, "posing as a food delivery person", tried to break into our neighbor's home on the corner of 8th Street & Coles. The man was African American, approximately 25-30 years old, 6' tall, 180-200 lbs, wearing a white t-shirt, dark pants, and had a black hair pic on the top back portion of his head in his hair, and riding a dark colored bicycle, & carrying a large white plastic chicken food delivery bag.

Our neighbor's had just left their house to go out to dinner. Soon afterwards a man on a bicycle pulled up to their house. He leaned his bicycle up against their fence, entered the property at the street level, and went to the entrance door under their stoop carrying a food delivery bag.

A neighbor seeing this activity, walked over to the neighbor's property and saw the man reaching in and trying the neighbor's door knob. When the burglar looked over and saw the neighbor watching and coming towards him, the burglar came out of the property with the food delivery bag in his hand and left very quickly on his bicycle.

When the neighbor's arrived home from dinner, they were advised of the attempted burglary at their residence.

Please remain vigilant! There has been a lot of activity going on in Hamilton Park!

It is a good idea to leave a exterior night light "on" outside on your property as well as closing your window blinds at night when leaving your property.

If anyone witnesses a burglary in progress, please call the East District immediately: 201-547-5477.

Jan

Hamilton Park

Posted on: 2007/8/9 17:21
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
*NOTE* If you have a streetlamp that is out where you live, walk home by, etc, get the # on the pole and provide us a physical location (i.e.: "located on northeast corner of 3rd street closest to Erie, next to white corner house, with pole # xxxxx") Send info to: downtownjcwatch@gmail.com JC Downtown Watch <downtownjcwatch@gmail.com> date Aug 6, 2007 11:17 PM [redacted] cc JC Police East District <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com>, fulops@jcnj.org, JC Downtown Watch <downtownjcwatch@gmail.com> date Aug 6, 2007 11:17 PM subject PSE&G Streetlamp Outage Report - Downtown Jersey City Dear PSE&G, Attached please find a report of PSE&G Streetlamp Outages in some areas of downtown Jersey City. Some of these street lamps have been reported several times since last year (like the ones by the Roberto Clemente Baseball field), but they have not gotten repaired. Hope this report helps in finally getting these lights fixed. Thanks so much in advance for your kind assistance in this regard, Sincerely, [redacted] Attachment: Street_Lamp_Outage_Report_Jersey_City_Aug_06_2007.xls Copy to: Downtown Jersey City Watch group Councilman Steven Fulop, Ward E Captain Brian McDonough, East District Commander, Jersey City Police Department

Posted on: 2007/8/7 5:51
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Two burglars roaming around & quickly "trying doors" in Hamilton Park!
date Aug 4, 2007 4:02 AM

Attention All Hamilton Park Residents:

Please be advised that there were two males walking around and trying to break in to several homes on 8th, Monmouth, and 7th Street Friday morning, August 3, 2007 at approximately 8:30 a.m. They were in their early twenties and carrying a black bag.

Two neighbors who live on 8th Street saw suspicious behavior by the two males. The burglars appeared to be watching people leave in their cars for work. As the neighbors followed them in their car, the neighbors saw the two burglars trying to gain entry into several homes. They immediately called the police.

The burglars were quickly moving around house to house trying doors. The "black bag" they carried most likely had burglary tools in it. As the burglars moved through the streets, the neighbors followed them and repeatedly called the police to let them know where the burglars were.

The burglars moved from 8th, to Monmouth, to 7th, and then were apprehended on Monmouth between 6th and 5th Street.

Thank you neighbors for staying with the burglars so the police could catch them! Great job East District!

Please remain vigilant! These two burglars were watching and waiting for neighbors to leave for work, then trying the doors of those houses.

If anyone witnesses a burglary in progress, please call the East District immediately : 201-547-5477.

Jan
Hamilton Park

Posted on: 2007/8/4 18:50
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Just wanted to get the word out...my purse was stolen from Lucky 7 Tavern on Thursday nite(July 19)...the people that did this immediately went to Pathmark and charged over $300 on my credit card. I have since been over to Pathmark and spoke to the security mgr and actually watched footage on survaillence of the lovely couple that took my purse. They like to purchase AMEX gift cards and go thru the self checkout. The east district police are involved and I will be speaking to a detective further, as it seems I am not the only one this has happened to recently. Anyway, just FYI...

A good samaritan actually found my purse on top of a garbage can with my bank card still in it, called my bank who in turn called me and I was able to recover my bag at least and my empty wallet.

Thanks so much.
[redacted]
(downtown resident)

Profile:

Honestly, the male was probably darker hispanic,with long jean shorts on and a big red t-shirt, he had black nike sneakers, the female was also hispanic with long black or brown hair and nicely dressed...if i saw them at the bar, i wouldnt have thought twice....anyway the detective from east district called me and the duo struck again at Hard Grove on Tues nite(July 24). I am sure that eventually they will screw up and get caught.!!

Thanks for getting back to me!

[redacted]

Posted on: 2007/7/30 4:51
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
7/23 Patrol Report
Mon 7/23/07 10:37 PM
Downtown Jersey City Watch [downtownjcwatch@gmail.com]

Hello everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came for our patrol. We even had doggie patrol! We covered VVP, York, Varick, Pathmark, behind Pathmark, Montgomery and Barrow. It was quick and effortless. As we stood talking near Pathmark and the Liquor store we saw couple of people note our presence and disperse. Presence sends out a simple message that there are more eyes and ears on the block. When we walked behind Pathmark, we saw two individuals who also saw us and quickly dispersed. Now, there's a difference between people who are just happening to go on their way and people who look at us, talk to each other, look at us, then walk away. And, again we, merely looked like a group of friends walking.

Our next patrol will be in August. If anyone is up for a car patrol at 10pm on any night, email me.

Please take the time to stand out front with a neighbor and chat or walk around the block with the dogs while giving eye contact to everyone and saying hello.

Thanks again and be safe!

Pam
--
This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch (downtownjcwatch@gmail.com). "We watch out for each other."

Please send in any information about suspicious events or crimes to this address.

To be removed from this list please respond to this email and type "remove" in the header.

Posted on: 2007/7/24 5:25
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
7/23 Patrol Report

Hello everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came for our patrol. We even had doggie patrol! We covered VVP, York, Varick, Pathmark, behind Pathmark, Montgomery and Barrow. It was quick and effortless. As we stood talking near Pathmark and the Liquor store we saw couple of people note our presence and disperse. Presence sends out a simple message that there are more eyes and ears on the block. When we walked behind Pathmark, we saw two individuals who also saw us and quickly dispersed. Now, there's a difference between people who are just happening to go on their way and people who look at us, talk to each other, look at us, then walk away. And, again we, merely looked like a group of friends walking.

Our next patrol will be in August. If anyone is up for a car patrol at 10pm on any night, email me.

Please take the time to stand out front with a neighbor and chat or walk around the block with the dogs while giving eye contact to everyone and saying hello.

Pam
--
This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch (downtownjcwatch@gmail.com). "We watch out for each other."

Please send in any information about suspicious events or crimes to this address.

To be removed from this list please respond to this email and type "remove" in the header.

Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
7/23 Patrol Report

Hello everyone!

Pam
--

Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/7/8 14:23
Group:
Registered Users
Hello all! I could use at least 2 more volunteers for the patrol tomorrow night. Please email downtownjcwatch@gmail.com.

We will cover VVP, Wayne Street, Brunswick Street, Pathmark, and Bright Street.

The Guardian Angels will also be walking with us as well.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2007/7/23 5:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pointy wrote:
Quote:

BrightMoment wrote:
Quote:

Pointy wrote:
A passive approach? Is it working?

Patrols by definition are not "passive" since primary reason for a patrol is to establish a presence in an area. The JCGA and the DJCW act as eyes and ears and leave police work to the police.

So as to whether "Is it working?", why don't you join the patrol this Monday with your neighbors, Pointy, to find out.
You know what I mean by "passive". As in standing by and just taking notes and calling cops.

When are these patrols? I would love to help.

This update thread always contains all info. Scroll up to the prior post to read all details:

Post #148
Monday - July 23rd Patrol in Van Vorst Park at 7pm
Sat 7/21/07 1:18 PM

If you're interested in coming, please send your info (email, name, phone, address) to downtownjcwatch@gmail.com as we need to assure everyone on patrol that those on patrol are vetted as neighbors for everyone's safety. No info is shared with the police and remains confidential within the DJCW.

Hope to see you tomorrow night.
]

Posted on: 2007/7/23 5:23
Resized Image

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 2:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BrightMoment wrote:
Quote:

Pointy wrote:

Patrols by definition are not "passive" since primary reason for a patrol is to establish a presence in an area. The JCGA and the DJCW act as eyes and ears and leave police work to the police.

So as to whether "Is it working?", why don't you join the patrol this Monday with your neighbors, Pointy, to find out.
You know what I mean by "passive". As in standing by and just taking notes and calling cops.

When are these patrols? I would love to help.

Posted on: 2007/7/23 5:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
National Night Out
Tuesday, August 7 ~ 6 till 10PM
Hamilton Park

Here are flyers below for soliciting businesses for donations of raffle prizes and the gift certificate form for them to fill out and give you back. Please download and print and bring them to us (call email and we will pick up)or on Aug 7th National Night Out bring them that night to Hamilton Park between 5PM and 10PM. All gift certificates will be authenticated by DJCW before giving away.

Click here to download:

DJCW Business Letter of Introduction

DJCW Gift Certificate Form

Quote:

BrightMoment wrote:
[...]

August 7th ? 6pm to 10PM - JCPD?s National Night Out at Hamilton Park
?We need help with the following:

1. Volunteers to help out at our table

2. Any food or beverage donation

3. Raffle Prizes for our Police and Community raffle

* Last year, Jan from Hamilton Park, was amazing in gathering gift certificates from local businesses and keeping them connected with the community.

4.Businesses to participate in the event (free table and chairs)

5.Someone to make copies of our flyers.

*Last year, thanks to Suzanne from the Village for designing our logo and flyer layouts

*Also last year, thanks to Matt of Wayne Street, we had hundreds of color copies were made of our various flyers and handouts.

I hope we can have continued support from our members as wells as new support from our new members.

Posted on: 2007/7/23 5:00
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pointy wrote:

Posted on: 2007/7/22 16:34
Resized Image

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 2:15
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2007/7/22 16:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Monday - July 23rd Patrol in Van Vorst Park at 7pm
Sat 7/21/07 1:18 PM

Hello everyone!

Our next patrol will be on Monday, July 23rd, at 7pm. We will meet under the Gazebo with the Guardian Angels. I will notify the East District of our routes. I will need a headcount, so please reply to this email if you can join our patrol. We will patrol from Van Vorst Park to Barrow, to Wayne Street, to Bruns/Monmouth, to Pathmark, to Bright, and end at Brownstone Diner. We also need help in getting copies made so please reply to this email. Our patrols consist of mostly women so it would be terrific to have more men accompany us.

What is a patrol?
A patrol is a group of concerned neighbors who create a presence on their block. Our patrol is a friendly one where we greet people and hand out helpful information. We are NOT fighting criminals as a common misconception. We do write down notes on lights that are out, trees that need to be trimmed, and other simple tasks.

The East District JCPD often drives past our walking groups as we patrol. The Guardian Angels also helps us create a presence and provides helping hands for those who need assistance. The Guardian Angels works like a hosting program, one must host and work with the volunteers. If you would like the Guardian Angels to patrol with you in your area, please let us know and we will assist you.

Thanks!
Pam

--
This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch (downtownjcwatch@gmail.com ). "We watch out for each other."

Posted on: 2007/7/21 19:07
Resized Image

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/14 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
I know this may be a little late, but please know my 1999 Honda Civic was stolen from the corner of York and Barrow street on April 26th. I was using the club as a theft deterent, guess it doesn't work. My car was found at the end of June, and it was stripped. Just thought everyone should know. Please keep your eyes open for anything that seems suspicious in the neighborhood. Lets keep each other safe!

Posted on: 2007/7/21 4:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Car thieves Apprehended at Jersey and 3rd st Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> hide details 3:48 pm (5 hours ago) to JCNWA Community Group <downtownjcwatch@gmail.com> date Jul 20, 2007 3:48 PM subject Car thieves Apprehended at Jersey and 3rd st To whom it may concern., This is a remimder for residents to remain vigilant against car thieves as the East District midnight tour officers arrested two individuals stealing tires from a Honda automobile parked at Jersey and 3rd st. The thieves double-parked their own Honda vehicle alongside the intended vehicle and jacked up the vehicle to remove the passenger side tires. Two alert officers on patrol noticed the activity and interrupted their actions.If anyone sees similar type activity please call 547-5477 or 911 if they believe there is a crime in progress. Regards, Captain Brian McDonough East District Commander

Posted on: 2007/7/21 1:28
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> to Downtown Jersey City Watch date Jul 17, 2007 2:51 PM subject East District Officers Bust Stolen Car Ring July 17, 2007 Downtown Watch JCPD East District officers arrested two individuals stealing cars in the area of the Van Vorst neighborhood. Even though one of the actors attempted to strike one of the officers in his stolen getaway vehicle he was caught along with the other actor who was driving a second stolen vehicle. Fortunately; the arresting officers were not injured. What should be noted is the fact the arresting plainclothes officers have been working the area to apprehend car thieves and a fortunate sighting by John Q. citizen help the officers spot the actors in the act. John Q. citizen?s phone call was instrumental in locating the actors and assisting JCPD break up a stolen car ring. For the effort I recognize the arresting officers and John Q. citizen for their teamwork. Captain Brian McDonough East District Commander

Posted on: 2007/7/18 1:33
Resized Image

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/2/17 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BrightMoment wrote:

Perhaps you mvm are the one who passed out this illiterate flyer?

You found me! But seriously, I don't think anyone here thinks it was an approved flyer. You are doing a very positive thing and, yeah, the person who made the flyer had good intentions. Regardless, that still doesn't change the fact that video's side commentary was very funny :) [/end thread hijack]

Posted on: 2007/7/14 19:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
mvm wrote: Quote:
video wrote: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ROLF. thanks video for the good laugh.
---- Perhaps you mvm are the one who passed out this illiterate flyer? As posted above : Quote:
This flyer was NOT authorized by Downtown Jersey City Watch. Someone in that area, while trying to be helpful, took our logo to post on their own flyer. We never prepare flyers for individual incidents, such as this graffiti post and we also never put out flyers without own own email contact info, Police Dept contact info (including email address) While attempting to be helpful whoever passed these out with our logo misrepresents not only our group, but their neighbors as well

Posted on: 2007/7/13 4:48
Resized Image

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/2/17 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
ROLF. thanks video for the good laugh.

Posted on: 2007/7/13 2:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/18 1:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
nugnfutz,

I read most of that 'wardriving' article you posted, I couldn't see any mention of determining whether someone is home or not.

You could measure activity on the network, but this clearly doesn't work as people can switch their computer off when home, or equally have it on with network activity when they are away.

Robin.

Posted on: 2007/7/9 21:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Downtown Jersey City Watch July 9th @ 7PM Grace Church enter through red doors on 2nd St, east of 39 Erie St

Agenda

7pm ? Members enter through red doors on 2nd Street

Introductions and Brief Orientation
? Regular dialogue between the Police and the Community
? Proper terminology ?
Auto Theft ? stolen vehicle
Burglary to Auto ? items stolen from a vehicle
Robbery ? robbery to person by threat of force
Burglary (robbery of residence/business)

Updates from Councilman Fulop
Guardian Angels and Patrol - a patrol helps create a presence. A patrol in your area is available upon request. A minimum of 3 volunteers is needed. JCPD is notified with our patrol details and contact info.

7:30 ? Police arrive

Police Updates
? Current Crime trends in Jersey City
? Reports on Harsimus Cove Area and Van Vorst Park Area
? Prevention
? Questions from members

Incidents (pls. note ? incidents are also communicated to police on a weekly basis. Do not wait for our meetings to follow up on a crime.)
? Robberies in Van Vorst Park Area
? Description of Professional Burglar ? male, 5?8?, white/olive skin tone, brown hair, looks like a college student and the actor, Thomas Ian Nicolas.

Community Engagement Consortium is a group of Community leaders and Jersey City Community Officers organized by the JCPD, Chief Comey, Juan Perez, Robert Kilduff, and Dan Wiley. Community Policing Consortium Update:
? CompStat Presentation ? an administrative tool that allows police to analyze crime statistics which are compiled directly from incident reports. Unlike the FBI?s Uniform Crime Reports which are compiled separately from the incident reports and also have conflicting definitions of crimes.
? Chief Comey?s call for Support for Rep. Holt?s proposed legislation for Commonsense Gun Control which would allow Federal Agents to share information on arrests w/gun possession and gun purchase with local police. Please email your Congressman or Senator (www.house.gov or www.senate.gov ).
? Special Gang Unit has not been reinstated (please confirm with East District).

July 11th ? 7:45 pm - Hamilton Park Association Meeting - 1 McWilliams Place, 6th Floor (elevator access)

July 12th ? 7:30 pm - Van Vorst Park Rally for Safety and Community
? Dale and Jim will be there. We need more volunteers to help pass out flyers.

August 7th ? 6pm - JCPD?s National Night Out at Hamilton Park
? We need help with the following:
1. Volunteers to help out at our table
2. Any food or beverage donation
3. Raffle Prizes for our Police and Community raffle
* Last year, Jan from Hamilton Park, was amazing in gathering gift certificates from local businesses and keeping them connected with the community.
4. Businesses to participate in the event (free table and chairs)
5. Someone to make copies of our flyers.
*Last year, thanks to Suzanne from the Village for designing our logo and flyer layouts
*Also last year, thanks to Matt of Wayne Street, we had hundreds of color copies were made of our various flyers and handouts.

I hope we can have continued support from our members as wells as new support from our new members.

Posted on: 2007/7/9 20:49
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/2/28 15:23
Group:
Banned
Quote:

tern wrote:
Going back in this thread a litlle, can anyone explain how someone can tell whether I am home or not from my wireless network?

Robin.

http://www.wardrive.net/wardriving/faq

Posted on: 2007/7/8 9:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

video wrote:
What if I used the DJCW logo for everything that offended me and passed it around the neighborhood without consent? That sandwich at the so-so deli was disgusting, we should boycott it. That douch parking his giant SUV takes up too much space, lets castrate him. No, no...there are too many kids hanging out in front of my building. Throw them all in jail. I don't care I live by a school! So what it was built 100 years before I moved here from Michigan or Ohio....It offends me and only me. ME ME ME!!!!

Ergo, why I said:
Quote:
brightmoment wrote:
While attempting to be helpful, whoever passed these out with our logo misrepresents not only our group, but their neighbors as well.

Posted on: 2007/7/8 4:51
Resized Image

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/11 16:32
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
What if I used the DJCW logo for everything that offended me and passed it around the neighborhood without consent? That sandwich at the so-so deli was disgusting, we should boycott it. That douch parking his giant SUV takes up too much space, lets castrate him. No, no...there are too many kids hanging out in front of my building. Throw them all in jail. I don't care I live by a school! So what it was built 100 years before I moved here from Michigan or Ohio....It offends me and only me. ME ME ME!!!!

Posted on: 2007/7/8 4:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

video wrote:
This "sidewalk graffiti" was written in chalk, correct? (which I presume disappeared within a day) Pressing charges?? Are people really that bored to waste an evening creating flyer's (which were not authorized by the DJCW) and distributing them on the whole block. He/she should be charged with using the logo without the owners consent.

The chalk incident was made more sinister by the full details which I will not divulge. Suffice it to say that the victim felt violated and the details have been revealed to the East District Command.

This is coupled with other graffiti made by paint within the same area.

I agree that usage of our logo without permission is out of line, though I'm sure the the person who did this was "well-intentioned". Of course there is an old adage this person should remember:

"No good deed goes unpunished."
---Clare Booth Luce

Posted on: 2007/7/5 21:56
Resized Image

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
This "sidewalk graffiti" was written in chalk, correct? (which I presume disappeared within a day) Pressing charges?? Are people really that bored to waste an evening creating flyer's (which were not authorized by the DJCW) and distributing them on the whole block. He/she should be charged with using the logo without the owners consent.

Posted on: 2007/7/5 21:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

video wrote:
I did not do it on Photoshop. A lot of residents on 8th street between Coles and Monmouth Street received that flyer, including my friend who passed it along to me.

This flyer was NOT authorized by Downtown Jersey City Watch. Someone in that area, while trying to be helpful, took our logo to post on their own flyer. We never prepare flyers for individual incidents, such as this graffiti post and we also never put out flyers without own own email contact info, Police Dept contact info (including email address)

While attempting to be helpful whoever passed these out with our logo misrepresents not only our group, but their neighbors as well.

BTW: The police were informed of who the sidewalk graffiti victims thought were the perps but since they would not press charges the case is moot. They are asking here for others than themselves to step forward if they observed anything, when they are unwilling to do so themselves.

Posted on: 2007/7/5 21:08
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
That makes me look good!

Posted on: 2007/7/5 20:50
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
I did not do it on Photoshop. A lot of residents on 8th street between Coles and Monmouth Street received that flyer, including my friend who passed it along to me.

Posted on: 2007/7/5 19:58

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 10 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017