Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
171 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 171

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 20 »

Re: Trump: 'Thousands' in Jersey City cheered on 9/11
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Donald Trump Is An A**hole, Philly Mayor Says:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/t ... 00000016§ion=politics

The mayor compared Trump to Hitler.

"This is the same tactic and strategy [as Hitler]," he said of Trump. "Find an enemy, convince people they're the enemy, blame every problem on them and then try to get rid of them. Donald Trump is literally trying to radicalize our fellow Americans against our American Muslim and international Muslim brothers and sisters."

Posted on: 2015/12/9 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Why British Parliament Will Debate Banning Donald Trump From The U.K.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/b ... id=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

"...Labour Party lawmaker Jack Dromey warned that the "dangerous fool" should not come "within 1,000 miles of our shores." The Muslim Council of Britain echoed the call and recommended that Parliament apply the same standards to Trump as they would to others who "espouse hatred." Sarah Wollaston, a Member of Parliament for the ruling Conservative Party, recommended a "serious discussion." Labor MP Tulip Siddiq, a Muslim, said, "If you're not going to welcome people like me into your country, then we don't want to welcome you."

Posted on: 2015/12/9 16:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/12/9 11:37
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Pebbles...

I am challenging your faulty logic that equalizes organized Muslim violence against your perception of organized Christian attacks on Planned Parenthood offices. Is it possible that the recent Denver PP Office attack could be carried by an agnostic/atheist who finds scavenging for baby parts morally offensive to his personal value system? So far authorities have not linked that killer to any Christian organization.

Then offering the link to 12/01/15 CNN news analysis of a 2010 report about PP Office violence between 1973 and 2003 to support your premise was priceless. Can?t CNN find any Rand Report more current that supports their anti-Christian / pro gun control bias? The CNN news anchors tried to attribute the initial shooting reports in San Bernardino as an attack on a PP Office blocks away from the actual shooting address. They looked pretty sad when they were corrected by the local reporter.

The 2010 report indicated that in the US over a 30 year span, a total of 6 people were murdered with 4 attempted charges. So, how do those numbers compare against Muslim atrocities committed within the USA during the same time period? Let?s start with the (2) obvious attacks on the WTC where thousands died?

And as for the ?barbaric? Christian acid attacks you cited from the report? The report clearly says the damage was against private property ($$ reported) and not people. I suppose it would be bigoted of me to highlight a current trend in ?traditional? Muslim honor killings for men to use acid to disfigure Muslim women and female children. I pose your question back, what is more barbaric disfiguring PP private property or your child?s face because they are embracing our western values?
As to current FBI statistics you mention, I have no faith that they can honestly assess evidence in these jihadi crimes without redefining extremist violence as workplace violence to protect the failed Obama Open Borders Policy that you foolishly embrace. Your denial of Muslim terror and its true threat to American citizens, now from inside the US, is just stunning.

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
[quote]
Pebble wrote:
Just to review, this thread has come to two groups

1) Those with at least half of a working brain that know Trump was lying when he made the statement.

2) Bigots.

I'm glad the bigots keep claiming the Christians never cause violence (nevermind the rise in abortion clinic attacks that are conveniently glossed over). I'm also glad that the bigots believe that a background check on an immigrant spouse is equal to that of a refugee to demonstrate their sheer lack of depth in knowledge regarding how different people are handled.

It figures a person like you would defend the Planned Parenthood, yes, killing is wrong. But please tell that to Planned Parenthood, where they make a living selling body parts.

Having been inside of a Planned Parenthood, they make their living on contraceptives. They provide services and testing for STDs. They are the answer for those that need a low cost option when they cannot afford a doctor.

I don?t know what you believe ?a person like me? is. However, your argument about selling ?baby parts? is based on a falsehood. I don?t know what baby parts you believe they are ?making their living? off of, but it?s an outright lie. All that is sold is fetal tissue so that those infinitely more knowledgeable than I at medicine research can develop cures for the diseases that those of us that are fully formed.

I guess to you, that terminated pregnancy shouldn?t just be left as that and there should be no option to benefit the rest of humanity.

I recommend you stop reading fake news sites like Newsmax. It?s the equivalent of the Weekly World News only with slightly fewer stories on Batboy.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And then there is your self proclaimed unbiased view of the world... just saying stuff with no basis of fact.

Please provide specifics.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
There has been no rise in PP attacks by Christians...

No? Are you certain about that? The FBI says that there has been a noted rise in attacks. I think I?ll go with the FBI over the word of ?The Big Guy? just making a claim on the internet without a shred of evidence to back it up.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
the last whacko in Denver was not a Christian or affiliated with any such group, despite the best attempts by news media to make links.

The guy was quoted as yelling ?No more baby parts? while firing off a gun. Are you going to claim that he wasn?t radicalized by Christians that promoted a dishonest video?

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And I am willing to bet that the number of Muslim murder victims attending holiday parties, concerts, riding planes, dining at cafes, attending marathons, being decapitated in their workplace far exceed the number of people murdered at PP Offices.

Are you arguing that murdering someone for religious zeal is ok as long as it?s less than the number of people murdered by another group due to their religious zeal?

Here is a list of information on anti-abortion violence and since I?m so nice, I?ll sum it up here:
Between 1973, when the Supreme Court decided abortion should be legal throughout the United States, and 2003, abortion providers have been the targets of more than 300 acts of extreme violence, including arson, bombings, murders and butyric acid attacks.

Now, I don?t know about you, but butyric acid attacks seem quite barbaric.

Posted on: 2015/12/9 3:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Of course, President Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering the US . . .

Ok... what's your point? Just pointing out another overreaction? FDR sent Japanese Americans to internment camps. Neither is good precedent for doing the same to Muslim Americans.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 23:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Of course, President Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering the US . . .

Posted on: 2015/12/8 22:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

you like posting memes, we get it

Posted on: 2015/12/8 20:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/12/8 20:03
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
The White House, Hillary Clinton, former vice-president Dick Cheney and rivals for the Republican 2016 presidential nomination have lined up to criticise Donald Trump after he called for a ban on all Muslims entering the US.

Trump, the Republican party?s leading contender to be nominee for US president, called for a ?total and complete shutdown? of the country?s borders to Muslims in the wake of the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

More

Posted on: 2015/12/8 19:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
In the US about 1 in 200 people are in jail for murder - mostly psychopaths. By the law of averages that's around 15k Muslims. That's gives an idea of potential size of the army of US psychopaths that could be unleashed. And that doesn't include the 1 in 200 outside the US - perhaps 10 million of 2 billion worldwide. By comparison, the IRA fought the British to an arguable stalemate for 30 years with ~1000 active members. Food for thought if you think alienating all Muslims is a good idea.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 18:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Nothing but team sports. Being a Republican these days is about the leader cult, and some respond to the loud asshole leader image that Christie has put up, and delude themselves to think that he is more of a footnote in the presidential race.

But that also does not keep them from leaping to the defense of a liar like Trump.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I?m honestly befuddled why Republicans are afraid of Hillary as president.

Exactly. Hillary will be great for defense spending, and she won't mess with the banks, and she certainly won't attack the tax code. The big-money republicans aren't concerned at all. The only people upset are the pitchfork-wielding loons.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

1) Those with at least half of a working brain that know Trump was lying when he made the statement.

2) Bigots.

I'm glad the bigots keep claiming the Christians never cause violence (nevermind the rise in abortion clinic attacks that are conveniently glossed over). I'm also glad that the bigots believe that a background check on an immigrant spouse is equal to that of a refugee to demonstrate their sheer lack of depth in knowledge regarding how different people are handled.

It figures a person like you would defend the Planned Parenthood, yes, killing is wrong. But please tell that to Planned Parenthood, where they make a living selling body parts.

Having been inside of a Planned Parenthood, they make their living on contraceptives. They provide services and testing for STDs. They are the answer for those that need a low cost option when they cannot afford a doctor.

I don?t know what you believe ?a person like me? is. However, your argument about selling ?baby parts? is based on a falsehood. I don?t know what baby parts you believe they are ?making their living? off of, but it?s an outright lie. All that is sold is fetal tissue so that those infinitely more knowledgeable than I at medicine research can develop cures for the diseases that those of us that are fully formed.

I guess to you, that terminated pregnancy shouldn?t just be left as that and there should be no option to benefit the rest of humanity.

I recommend you stop reading fake news sites like Newsmax. It?s the equivalent of the Weekly World News only with slightly fewer stories on Batboy.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Yvonne, that's the equivalent of the blood libel against the Jews, and is part of the hate and spin machine that makes the nuts go hunting at PP.

You should be ashamed for that shitty lie, you good for nothing liar.

Planned Parenthood was busted for selling baby parts, then denied it, then decided to stop doing it. Oopsie.

They weren?t ?busted? for selling anything. A heavily doctored video in the same vein as Breitbart?s past lies was released.

Personally, the selling of fetal tissue for medical research is a net positive. It is a woman?s right to choose to terminate her pregnancy. If someone makes that decision, using cells in order to benefit the rest of humanity is a net positive. It?s sad that a simple process that has been occurring since the 1930s is somehow considered bad and evil now...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And then there is your self proclaimed unbiased view of the world... just saying stuff with no basis of fact.

Please provide specifics.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
There has been no rise in PP attacks by Christians...

No? Are you certain about that? The FBI says that there has been a noted rise in attacks. I think I?ll go with the FBI over the word of ?The Big Guy? just making a claim on the internet without a shred of evidence to back it up.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
the last whacko in Denver was not a Christian or affiliated with any such group, despite the best attempts by news media to make links.

The guy was quoted as yelling ?No more baby parts? while firing off a gun. Are you going to claim that he wasn?t radicalized by Christians that promoted a dishonest video?

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And I am willing to bet that the number of Muslim murder victims attending holiday parties, concerts, riding planes, dining at cafes, attending marathons, being decapitated in their workplace far exceed the number of people murdered at PP Offices.

Are you arguing that murdering someone for religious zeal is ok as long as it?s less than the number of people murdered by another group due to their religious zeal?

Here is a list of information on anti-abortion violence and since I?m so nice, I?ll sum it up here:
Between 1973, when the Supreme Court decided abortion should be legal throughout the United States, and 2003, abortion providers have been the targets of more than 300 acts of extreme violence, including arson, bombings, murders and butyric acid attacks.

Now, I don?t know about you, but butyric acid attacks seem quite barbaric.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
No one is a bigger liar than the Democrat front runner. And papadage, you don't know I'm a Christie supporter????

Hillary is an exceptionally good politician. Like all good politicians, she?s great at stretching the truth. She?s no better at it than Christie or Jeb! or Cruz or Rubio. I don?t know what qualifies her as the biggest liar of all of them but what I can unequivocally state is that she?d be a Republican on fiscal policy, much like each of the prior five presidents and she?d be a bit more liberal on some social programs. It wouldn?t be some mass shift to the left. She?s definitely more hawkish.

I?m honestly befuddled why Republicans are afraid of Hillary as president.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 18:17
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

2) Bigots.

Oh my god- please stop posting. You sound like such an idiot.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 18:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Obama previously described the Muslim call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.?

With someone like that in charge, can you really be surprised by what's going on?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first ... uslims-from-entering-u-s/

Clearly, you've never been in an Arab city at sunset. If you had, you'd know he was right, and you'd also know the world isn't nearly as scary as you imagine it to be.

Bravo. Thank you.

And remember, the call to prayer is a reminder that one should be prayerful, mindful of God, to escape from the focus on one's day and be aware and thankful/humble. It's a call that beckons one to stop for a moment and re-focus on faith. And it is quite beautiful to hear in all of its variations of pitch, tone and delivery.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 17:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Obama previously described the Muslim call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.?

With someone like that in charge, can you really be surprised by what's going on?

Clearly, you've never been in an Arab city at sunset. If you had, you'd know he was right, and you'd also know the world isn't nearly as scary as you imagine it to be.

The pre-dawn one isn't quite so pretty if you are trying to sleep off a hangover. Good excuse to party till dawn though.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 17:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2015/12/8 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
What wild accusations? Your own words indict you as a supporter of liars, as long as he goes along with your bigoted views. That includes supporting Trump's lie and the Breitbart edited hit pieces on PP.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 15:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Pablo Guzman himself has walked that back, saying there was no evidence, only hearsay that was not substantiated.

And you very much are an excuser of liars, knowing full well that Trump made up seeing what he did, and you have been bending over backwards to justify his, and your own, bigotry to do so. Your own words confirm that, from the use of rumor and libel, and then bridging over to repeating the lies about PP.

You're a piece of work.

You are no different with Trump with your wild accusations, except Trump puts a name to is face, while, you phony papadage, still hides. Do an OPRA from the FBI.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 15:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

RickSp wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
[quote]
A liar is a person who distorts the truth. I have always stuck to the truth even if that truth comes from a person you do not like. Let me repeat, Trump exaggerated about the numbers, but not the facts.

What total and complete nonsense! Trump lied, openly, brazenly and repeatedly. He said that he personally witness thousands and thousands of people celebrating in Jersey City. That is no exaggeration. That is a shameless lie.

By the way, I do not think that anyone here ever suggested that absolutely no one could have possibly celebrated in New York or Jersey City. It is a fact, however, that there is zero documented evidence for the claim and all the bullshit rumors and hearsay gossip are not evidence.

Of course happened, this was reported by Pablo Guzman during 9/11. The worse liar, is the person who denies the evidence. When this story was posted on JJ, a number of people who I don't know, also responded, saying they saw celebrations in JC. This happened in NYC as reported by the former mayor and the FBI has reports on JC. Just because you did not see something, it doesn't mean it did not happened. The world does not revolve around what you see.

What evidence? Show me.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 15:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Pablo Guzman himself has walked that back, saying there was no evidence, only hearsay that was not substantiated.

And you very much are an excuser of liars, knowing full well that Trump made up seeing what he did, and you have been bending over backwards to justify his, and your own, bigotry to do so. Your own words confirm that, from the use of rumor and libel, and then bridging over to repeating the lies about PP.

You're a piece of work.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 15:12

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Of course happened, this was reported by Pablo Guzman during 9/11. The worse liar, is the person who denies the evidence. When this story was posted on JJ, a number of people who I don't know, also responded, saying they saw celebrations in JC. This happened in NYC as reported by the former mayor and the FBI has reports on JC. Just because you did not see something, it doesn't mean it did not happened. The world does not revolve around what you see.

Bullshit Yvonne. The Guzman report was hearsay that was investigated and nothing was ever found. There are no FBI reports about celebrations in Jersey City. Crazy Rudy did make claims about a donut shop in Brooklyn. All bullshit.

Bottom line, you prefer your bigotry to the facts.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RickSp wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
[quote]
A liar is a person who distorts the truth. I have always stuck to the truth even if that truth comes from a person you do not like. Let me repeat, Trump exaggerated about the numbers, but not the facts.

What total and complete nonsense! Trump lied, openly, brazenly and repeatedly. He said that he personally witness thousands and thousands of people celebrating in Jersey City. That is no exaggeration. That is a shameless lie.

By the way, I do not think that anyone here ever suggested that absolutely no one could have possibly celebrated in New York or Jersey City. It is a fact, however, that there is zero documented evidence for the claim and all the bullshit rumors and hearsay gossip are not evidence.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 14:59

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
[quote]

Posted on: 2015/12/8 14:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
You notice, I did not say that you would.. but my summation of you and your ilk is correct. You'e among the worst of the electorate.. proudly and bigoted... an excuser of lies.

A liar is a person who distorts the truth. I have always stuck to the truth even if that truth comes from a person you do not like. Let me repeat, Trump exaggerated about the numbers, but not the facts. For anyone to deny what happened in JC, is also a liar. You want all the information tied up into your perceived ideas of truth, but life does not function that way. Amazingly, you call me an excuser of lies, yet you, papadage, hide behind a phony name and throw mud. You are the worse kind of liar, even worse than Trump. We know who Trump is, even he doesn't hide behind a phony name.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 14:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
No one is a bigger liar than the Democrat front runner. And papadage, you don't know I'm a Christie supporter????

Posted on: 2015/12/8 13:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
You notice, I did not say that you would.. but my summation of you and your ilk is correct. You'e among the worst of the electorate.. proudly and bigoted... an excuser of lies.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 4:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
The other two are a but less numerous, but the Yvonne types, the oldster Northeast, bigoted crank, informed by Fox News, is distressingly common. Monroe is a team cheerleader with disingenuous posting, hence the "why did they stop beating their wife" bullshit about PP.

He very well knows they never sold fetuses, but his question presumes they do as a trap/dodge for his bullsh*t.

When did I say I am voting for Trump? This thread started because people denied what Trump said. I said Trump was extreme when he said thousand but others are equally extreme when they said no one celebrated in JC. Like NYC, there was pockets of celebrations. But most importantly, I never said I was voting for Trump. Anyone to state that here is lying.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
The other two are a but less numerous, but the Yvonne types, the oldster Northeast, bigoted crank, informed by Fox News, is distressingly common. Monroe is a team cheerleader with disingenuous posting, hence the "why did they stop beating their wife" bullshit about PP.

He very well knows they never sold fetuses, but his question presumes they do as a trap/dodge for his bullsh*t.

Posted on: 2015/12/8 2:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is not going to be elected. His supporters, taken as a % of the national body politic - are like Yvonne, JCMan8, and Monroe here in Jersey City. Aberrations.

Think about it - if there were truly so many white trash, low information voters as his poll standings suggest the USA would not be a leading economic, education, or political player on the world stage. It's time to put this sorry thread to rest...

Posted on: 2015/12/8 2:06

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 20 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017