Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 130

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
"Butthurt". Are some of you Republican men comparing the election results to having anally raped Democratic men? Why am I not surprised?

Posted on: 2014/11/9 4:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
...and to think, all this time I thought "Neverleft" meant that you never left JC!

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The first benefit from today-the replacement for the race-baiting Attorney General isn't a typical ideologue as was expected. I guess Obama's picks will have a true and proper hearing rather than get rammed through. Good stuff!

The timing of his AG announcement is interesting?on a Saturday too boot. It took all of the press off of the dismal showing the Dem?s had on Election Day. I bet all of the Sunday morning talk shows will be all about the AG pick and not the failure of the Dems to get elected because of Obama?s horrible presidential record.

They have done this type of deflection in the past. Rahm Emanuel was a genius at it.

Posted on: 2014/11/9 3:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Shhh...The Republicans are about to do something meaningful.

More butthurt. Loving it!!

Posted on: 2014/11/9 3:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Shhh...The Republicans are about to do something meaningful.

Posted on: 2014/11/9 3:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Jon Stewart Lebowitz can't say much about the 1%er's, since he just made TEN MILLIOON FREAKING dollars selling his NYC apartment. How much did he give to charity?
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
With the stock market at record highs you'd think a Republican/Big Business/Hedge Fund fan was in the White House.

On that note, Jon Stewart of all people but this election cycles ass whooping in perspective:

Jon Stewart bashed dems as the party of "diveristy"

Posted on: 2014/11/9 2:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
With the stock market at record highs you'd think a Republican/Big Business/Hedge Fund fan was in the White House.

On that note, Jon Stewart of all people but this election cycles ass whooping in perspective:

Great video. If anything, this election showed that the nation rejects the race-baiting Democratic agenda. Sure, there are some moronic liberals who don't know how to do anything except scream RACIST!!!

But the ballot results show that the silent majority of this country rejects that garbage. And your video exposes the Democratic narrative that Republicans are just old white men, and only Democrats are for "diversity," as a flat-out lie.

Posted on: 2014/11/9 1:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
i'm just waiting for Obama to poison that well and for hillary to deliver a crushin' in 2016.

only about 1/3 of eligible voters voted - most of those who voted were "mad as heck". usually, it is just conservatives who turn out for mid term. there are really just two parties in town so the democrats will have their turn again when voters get fed up with the republicans.

i might not agree with obama on everything, but i am SOOOOO hqppy that insane mccain is not sitting in the white house, and mitt romney is obama-ish anyway.

some people are still upset about the bailouts. guesss who started that - the republicans. people are upset about obamacare - it sure is better for the millions of people who could not afford or EVEN get insurance....and besides company-provided health insurance is getting ever more expensive with HIGHER deductibles. it won't belong before corporations stop providing health insurance altogether - maybe the GOP can help with that

Posted on: 2014/11/9 1:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/11/9 0:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The economy sucks for most Americans, and blacks and youths the worst. Jobs in those areas have decreased under Obama. Household income is stagnant. The jobs created are part time, low paying jobs-in many ways a response to the 30 hour/week Obamacare threshold. Job participation, which is the true employment number, is incredibly high. Yet the 1% have done GREAT under Obama! With the stock market at record highs you'd think a Republican/Big Business/Hedge Fund fan was in the White House.

Posted on: 2014/11/9 0:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Voyeur wrote:
Leaving Obama's race out of the equation - if possible - lets consider the difference in the economy for average folks like us between January 09 and today: unemployment down to 5.8%, record stock market, 30yr fixed mortgage in the 4-4.5% range. He's no Lincoln, but life in is generally better in pure economic terms now than it was before his term began.

Do we owe him, or any president any gratitude for economic events? Absolutely not. No politician or president can marshal global economic forces through his policies. Bill Clinton's tax increases did not create the prosperity of the 1990s.

The only thing POTUS can do is engender a spirit of optimism. Reagan was an economic disaster, but he presided over the recovery from stagflation. His optimism convinced the nation that it was morning in America. Obama's big failure has been to not sell the message of recovery. Everyone feels that things have barely got better because he has failed to convince us. In the New York metro area, the very place where things have improved the most since the crash, the area where he should have the most support, the citizenry is overwhelmingly down on him. He hasn't projected his achievements at all. Like a big brash American would.

In fact, his humility reminds me of my days in Kenya...

Why not give Obama credit for the economy. We can debate of the market is in a bubble, but I give credit where it's due. Hell, I've made a boatload off this market, so I love him for it (artificial or not).

That said, as I said earlier, you do know the difference between unemployment and joblessness and underemployment right?

GDP and stock market records don't mean sh*t to the average American who doesn't invest and has no job, and stopped looking.

Posted on: 2014/11/9 0:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:

Paul Krugman is great

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. wow I almost sh*t myself from laughing so hard. I haven't heard anything this sad in a long time. I needed that laugh.

Nothing beats an idiot showing just how f*cking stupid they are by saying "Paul Krugman is great". You could have said "2 + 2 = 8765" and it wouldn't make you look as pathetic.

That lip quivering, liberal weasel Krugman must find it hard to give speeches between full throat blowjobs to Obama.

Also thanks for destroying any and all credibility you may have had, inkblot guy.

Posted on: 2014/11/9 0:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/12 17:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Leaving Obama's race out of the equation - if possible - lets consider the difference in the economy for average folks like us between January 09 and today: unemployment down to 5.8%, record stock market, 30yr fixed mortgage in the 4-4.5% range. He's no Lincoln, but life in is generally better in pure economic terms now than it was before his term began.

Do we owe him, or any president any gratitude for economic events? Absolutely not. No politician or president can marshal global economic forces through his policies. Bill Clinton's tax increases did not create the prosperity of the 1990s.

The only thing POTUS can do is engender a spirit of optimism. Reagan was an economic disaster, but he presided over the recovery from stagflation. His optimism convinced the nation that it was morning in America. Obama's big failure has been to not sell the message of recovery. Everyone feels that things have barely got better because he has failed to convince us. In the New York metro area, the very place where things have improved the most since the crash, the area where he should have the most support, the citizenry is overwhelmingly down on him. He hasn't projected his achievements at all. Like a big brash American would.

In fact, his humility reminds me of my days in Kenya...

Posted on: 2014/11/8 23:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Krugman is letting the looney lefties rub one out with their eyes closed-mental and physical wanking together at the same time.

Posted on: 2014/11/8 22:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
OK a bagger reply?.

Spectacular Fail: Hillary?s Candidates Fall Like Domino
Author: Rachel Mullen Posted: November 5, 2014

Last night was a tsunami of embarrassing defeats for the Democrats. Barack Obama owns his share of the blame, but the real loser of the evening was Hillary Clinton.

With 2016 on her mind, Hillary actively campaigned this year. And the candidates she personally endorsed and stumped for fell like dominos yesterday. Bruised from the Benghazi hearings and tainted from being so instrumental in Obama?s failed policies, Hillary?s influence over voters is questioned today.

Full piece?

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/sp ... idates-fall-like-dominos/

Posted on: 2014/11/8 22:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/13 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/11/8 22:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hillary Clinton Wins Big In 2014 Midterm Elections

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar ... n-2014-midterm-elections/

OK baggers, have at it.

Posted on: 2014/11/8 21:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:I bet all of the Sunday morning talk shows will be all about the AG pick and not the failure of the Dems to get elected because of Obama?s horrible presidential record.

You couldn't be more wrong. The Sunday shows will be all about the election. But of course, right wing troglodytes like you and Monroe are always wrong.

Posted on: 2014/11/8 21:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The first benefit from today-the replacement for the race-baiting Attorney General isn't a typical ideologue as was expected. I guess Obama's picks will have a true and proper hearing rather than get rammed through. Good stuff!

The timing of his AG announcement is interesting?on a Saturday too boot. It took all of the press off of the dismal showing the Dem?s had on Election Day. I bet all of the Sunday morning talk shows will be all about the AG pick and not the failure of the Dems to get elected because of Obama?s horrible presidential record.

They have done this type of deflection in the past. Rahm Emanuel was a genius at it.

Posted on: 2014/11/8 20:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/11/8 3:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Agreed. The only people that seem to care that he's (half) black are democrats. No one actually gives a sh*t about that in the general public. If anyone did, they're over it. I swear, it's like some of you people are broken records. Old Skool with "Racism!", "Pebble with "Strawman!!" and the rest of you with "it's because Obama is black!!!"

Write a new script, bub, and distribute it to your flunkies.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 19:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
We know Obama's half black. It's not big deal, except it was the reason he was elected. The fact that he's turned out to be such a poorly regarded POTUS (do check his approval records, and voter participation this week) is based on his performance, not the color of his skin.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 19:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Reagan raised taxes, gave illegals amnesty, raised the debt ceiling, negotiated with terrorists...

But he wasn't black- therein lies the difference.

Oh wow Republicans elected a black Mormon. They just hate the 95% of black people that doesn't vote how the Koch Brothers pay them to.

This election had the lowest turnout since 2016- you really think people won't vote in 2016 to get Hillary in or to keep the Canadian or the Civil Rights Act opponent out (Christie, Perry, and Walker will be under indictment or in jail by that time)...and good luck electing another Bush...

Obama killed Bin Laden, unemployment is down, gas prices down, stock prices through the roof...Republicans only won because 1 in 4 voters on Tuesday were over 60 and most of them are deathly afraid of black people, gays and think that Mexicans are bringing ISIS and Ebola over the border because they just watch Fox News all day...

Hey remember in 2010 when the "Republican Wave" spelled doom for Obama, or when Christie being elected was doom for Obama, or the Virginia governor now heading to jail was doom for Obama, or when Scott Brown being elected was doom for Obama? What happened in 2012- oh right- Republicans were crushed twice. Those voters will be back.

To quote Megan Kelly, do you guys really believe what you say, or is it just because you're a Republican?

In the interim, I look forward to Joni Ernst looking to nullify federal laws and Ted Cruz trying to pass a gay marriage amendment and shut down the government so the world can see for the upteenth time what the party of corporate welfare and religious extremeism is all about; racism, homophobia, Islamophobia, stealing from the middle class to reward corporations...

Obama is already a better President than any rightie since Eisenhower. Maybe next time tell your President not to fund terrorist organizations or declare 87 billion dollar wars on credit cards.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Too funny!

Anger, Bitterness and Excuses From Twitter Liberals

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/anger-bitte ... -excuses-twitter-liberals

Posted on: 2014/11/7 17:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
And don't forget about how the Republicans finally put an end to the extensions of federal unemployment benefits earlier this year resulting in the incentive for people to get back to work. It would make sense that action would be reflected in the unemployment rate right about now.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 16:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Part-time jobs count, which have expanded greatly because of the 30 hour Obamacare mandate.

Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
U.S. payrolls rise, unemployment rate falls to 5.8 percent

And yet the labor participation rate stays at levels not seen since the low point of the Carter administration.

Resized Image

And no... this is not due to older workers retiring. The 65+ work force actually grew as baby boomers won't or can't retire. The drop in labor participation is hitting the young.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 15:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
4/15 15:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:

And yet the labor participation rate stays at levels not seen since the low point of the Carter administration.

Resized Image

And no... this is not due to older workers retiring. The 65+ work force actually grew as baby boomers won't or can't retire. The drop in labor participation is hitting the young.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 15:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-jobs- ... resilience-061059802.html

That damn Obama !!!

You do know the difference between unemployment and joblessness right? The latter being at record highs (or at least was/floating around it)?

However, I will definitely agree on where we are from an economic perspective. But GDP and the Dow doesn't mean jack to the people who still can't find work. And on that, Obama is still lagging significantly.

people need to get realistic about jobs. many jobs simply are not coming back. for example, the us needs far fewer bank tellers with online banking, etc. also, many manufacturing jobs have migrated to china, which is not even the lowest cost producer anymore. people in ethiopia will gladly work for $40 per month.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 14:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:

That damn Obama !!!

You do know the difference between unemployment and joblessness right? The latter being at record highs (or at least was/floating around it)?

However, I will definitely agree on where we are from an economic perspective. But GDP and the Dow doesn't mean jack to the people who still can't find work. And on that, Obama is still lagging significantly.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 14:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

That damn Obama !!!

Posted on: 2014/11/7 14:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The looney left are corkscrewing themselves into the ground trying to spin this-imagine what they'd be saying if they actually had won instead of getting creamed!

What do you mean? Didn't you see the first post? They didn't want to win. They are happy they lost, just so they can watch the GOP "squirm."

Makes you wonder how people can type with a straight face lol.
and a squirmin' the republicans will be doing..roflmfao. aren't mcconnell and boehner frenemies; is boehner even a teabagger? or rather, is he tea enuff? i heard someone suggess that obama might permit keystone if the gop were willing to close tax loopholes for energy companies - republicans said "no thanks, we're only interested in getting keystone approved"

Posted on: 2014/11/7 4:40

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017