Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
31 user(s) are online (13 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 30

Monroe, more...

Browsing this Thread:  Monroe    1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 27 28 29 (30) 31 32 33 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Gee there are massive protests in front of Trump Tower in NYC and in Chicago by angry young Clinton supporters.
Hmm I thought the left and the media said Trump supporters were going to protest and riot if he lost.

People take to the streets after Trump win

(CNN)Thousands of protesters targeted Trump buildings in New York and Chicago on Wednesday, chanting anti-Trump slogans as protests against President-elect Donald Trump popped up throughout the United States.

In Austin, Texas, protesters blocked a highway. Students burned a flag on the campus of American University in Washington, and they walked out of class in high schools and colleges across the country the day after the presidential election.

"Not my president, not today," was a chant heard at protests from Boston to Los Angeles.

In downtown Los Angeles, high school students crowded the steps of City Hall on Wednesday afternoon. Protester Brooklyn White was holding a sign that said "Hate won't win." The 18 year old voted for Hillary Clinton and was disappointed.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politic ... action-streets/index.html

The liberals keeping it classy as usual

What do you expect of them? They beat the crap out of an old homeless woman guarding Trump's star in Hollywood. I would not put anything past them. Wait, last night they destroyed the star again.

Yeah cause the President elect saying "Grab them by the pussy" is real f*cking classy.

Bill Clinton said and did worse, he just isn't on tape.

Great comeback.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 22:06
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
I am reading more and more reports that it is impossible that all the polls were wrong. It is very likely that they were simply doctored by insiders who were sympathetic to Clinton. That is what Trump meant when he said RIGGED!

I think the polls were correct. It was the media who shamed Trump supporters and skewed the reporting to make it seem Trump was losing. This kept Trump supporters from revealing who they were truly voting for.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 22:05
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Gee there are massive protests in front of Trump Tower in NYC and in Chicago by angry young Clinton supporters.
Hmm I thought the left and the media said Trump supporters were going to protest and riot if he lost.

(CNN)Thousands of protesters targeted Trump buildings in New York and Chicago on Wednesday, chanting anti-Trump slogans as protests against President-elect Donald Trump popped up throughout the United States.

In Austin, Texas, protesters blocked a highway. Students burned a flag on the campus of American University in Washington, and they walked out of class in high schools and colleges across the country the day after the presidential election.

"Not my president, not today," was a chant heard at protests from Boston to Los Angeles.

In downtown Los Angeles, high school students crowded the steps of City Hall on Wednesday afternoon. Protester Brooklyn White was holding a sign that said "Hate won't win." The 18 year old voted for Hillary Clinton and was disappointed.

What do you expect of them? They beat the crap out of an old homeless woman guarding Trump's star in Hollywood. I would not put anything past them. Wait, last night they destroyed the star again.

Yeah cause the President elect saying "Grab them by the pussy" is real f*cking classy.

Bill Clinton said and did worse, he just isn't on tape.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:55
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
As opposed to a POTUS who got a hummer from an intern barely out of her teens-in the Oval Office-who also jabbed her gooney with an aluminum cigar tube?

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:53
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
I am reading more and more reports that it is impossible that all the polls were wrong. It is very likely that they were simply doctored by insiders who were sympathetic to Clinton. That is what Trump meant when he said RIGGED!

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:52
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:49
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:39
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
5. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC , SNL, NY Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post - you get the picture
6. Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Barbra Streisand, Jay-Z, Madonna, Katy Perry - you get the picture
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
10. Democratic establishment
11. Republican establishment
12. Pollsters

This is truly amazing. It shows how resilient American democracy is. Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected. I hope the Secret Service keeps him safe.

I would like to give honorable recognition to JC List Bloggers who drank the Clinton koolaid with gusto, Bodhipooh, Grove Path, Manu, Hero69, User1111, Asif, Drifterx, Fat-ass-bike (occasionally, though I do appreciate Stein Rants) and of course #1 Pebbles who always claimed to be an impartial observer.

Most over used drinking word.... tied... Racist or Adolph

Best quote of the election cycle CatDog responding to JCMan8 about Trump polling

What an absolute joke. Is this also how Trump conducts his polling? By interviewing a few dozen people that he meets and concluding that he will win 100% of the vote?

Uhhhh... Yes that is how he did it! At least in Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and hopefully Michigan

How could you forget our Comrade SOS?

I struggled with Comrade SOS... he did make me laugh out loud and with his connections to fearless leader Vlad Putin, I figured he couldn't be half bad, so he is off the list.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:37
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

I would like to give honorable recognition to JC List Bloggers who drank the Clinton koolaid with gusto, Bodhipooh, Grove Path, Manu, Hero69, User1111, Asif, Drifterx, Fat-ass-bike (occasionally, though I do appreciate Stein Rants) and of course #1 Pebbles who always claimed to be an impartial observer.

Huh? I was not a supporter of Trump, but I was one of the first people on JCList to point out that Trump had a viable shot at victory, several months ago. You have some faulty recollection.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:21
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:20
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
5. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC , SNL, NY Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post - you get the picture
6. Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Barbra Streisand, Jay-Z, Madonna, Katy Perry - you get the picture
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

This is truly amazing. It shows how resilient American democracy is. Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected. I hope the Secret Service keeps him safe.

Best quote of the election cycle CatDog responding to JCMan8 about Trump polling

What an absolute joke. Is this also how Trump conducts his polling? By interviewing a few dozen people that he meets and concluding that he will win 100% of the vote?

Uhhhh... Yes that is how he did it! At least in Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and hopefully Michigan

How could you forget our Comrade SOS?

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:19
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

I think they called Michigan for Trump.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:17
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected.

I thought Trump was born into the privileged class.

Yes. So what? How does being born into it and defeating it preclude one another?

Posted on: 2016/11/9 21:15
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Thank God

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So.... the real question is which first lady is hotter?

Jackie Kennedy or Melania Trump?

You marry Jackie, but sleep with Melania.

Then again, Jackie did have some sex stuff in her prenup with Ari Onassis so everything is negotiable.
Thank God

Posted on: 2016/11/9 20:59
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/9 20:57
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

Posted on: 2016/11/9 20:41
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected.

I thought Trump was born into the privileged class.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 20:32
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:49
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Dolomiti, it is obvious you are just angry and frustrated with the fact that your side was dealt a landslide loss. Your lengthy post is essentially a litany of debunked Clinton Campaign talking points. It is senseless to respond in detail.

However, regarding the point about Trump rooting out government corruption, you seem to be unaware of his detailed policy proposals to do just this. I don't blame you for not knowing, since the mass media did a terrible job covering it, but Trump made a big deal about Draining the Swamp of corruption in Washington.

Here are his concrete policy proposals which I hope get implemented. All of them are sorely needed and would never see the light of day under a Hillary Presidency - the Queen of corruption:

1. Reinstate a five-year ban to prevent executive branch officials from lobbying after they leave office and prevent an executive action from lifting it.

2. Introduce a similar five-year ban on former members of Congress from lobbying after ending government service.

3. Expand the definition of lobbyists and close loopholes that allow former government officials to label themselves as consultants and advisers.

4. Lifetime ban on senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

5. Campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections and politics.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside ... -swamp-in-washington-d-c/

Would love to see him come out down the road for federal election term limits.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:48
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fraulein wrote:
Sexiness of First Ladies aside, Michelle Obama seemed to be a figure that all Americans, regardless of party, respected. Her passion to decrease childhood obesity contributed to that respect. I wonder what Melania's mission will be...

I used to cringe in 2008 when the Obamas worked out together and there was this weird media fascination with Michelle's sculpted arms and shoulders.. almost thought it bordered on a racial fetish.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/26/toning.obama.arms/

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:45
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
(Congratulations to New Jersey’s own Kellyanne Conway. She did an unbelievable job as President Elect Trumps campaign manager. This was on nj.com in September)

Meet the N.J. native who's running Donald Trump's campaign

By Brent Johnson | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
on September 26, 2016 at 6:45 AM, updated September 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM

TRENTON — If Donald Trump ends up winning the White House, he might want to send a thank-you note to New Jersey's blueberry country.

Last month, with his presidential bid battered by controversies and low poll numbers, Trump revamped his staff and tapped a new campaign manager: veteran GOP strategist Kellyanne Conway, who has run her own Washington D.C. polling firm for two decades.

But really, the way Conway tells it, the road to all of this started three decades ago when she was growing up in south Jersey. Especially the eight summers she spent working on a blueberry farm in Hammonton.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... g_donald_trumps_camp.html

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:38
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Dolomiti, it is obvious you are just angry and frustrated with the fact that your side was dealt a landslide loss. Your lengthy post is essentially a litany of debunked Clinton Campaign talking points. It is senseless to respond in detail.

However, regarding the point about Trump rooting out government corruption, you seem to be unaware of his detailed policy proposals to do just this. I don't blame you for not knowing, since the mass media did a terrible job covering it, but Trump made a big deal about Draining the Swamp of corruption in Washington.

Here are his concrete policy proposals which I hope get implemented. All of them are sorely needed and would never see the light of day under a Hillary Presidency - the Queen of corruption:

1. Reinstate a five-year ban to prevent executive branch officials from lobbying after they leave office and prevent an executive action from lifting it.

2. Introduce a similar five-year ban on former members of Congress from lobbying after ending government service.

3. Expand the definition of lobbyists and close loopholes that allow former government officials to label themselves as consultants and advisers.

4. Lifetime ban on senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

5. Campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections and politics.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside ... -swamp-in-washington-d-c/

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:38
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Then again, Jackie did have some sex stuff in her prenup with Ari Onassis so everything is negotiable.

Well the rest of that game is "Who do you kill" Lady GaGa... Madonna... Katy Perry... Bey... J-Lo... ???

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:36
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Losing so badly that she'll win the national vote. This wasn't a huge win - don't kid yourself. The electoral college is what it is and those were the rules of the game going in, but when you can add up ten states with a combined population of 23 million and get 55 electoral votes, the same number as California gets with 39 million people - that isn't exactly a representative democracy.

Boy, those grapes sure must be sour!

Side note: The phrase "sour grapes" does not mean what you think it means.

In this situation, sour grapes would be someone saying "It's a good thing Clinton did not win the Presidency, because it's a terrible job, and the President gets blamed for everything, and has little effect on policy."

No one is saying anything of the sort. We're expressing our discontent with the election results. Get it straight, kthx.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:16

Edited by Dolomiti on 2016/11/9 19:31:49
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Dolomiti:

1. You are right about the Republican leaders, as I've already said multiple times. The crucial fact you ignore is that the RNC accepted the will of their voters and allowed Trump - who they hated - to be their nominee.

"Allowed?" They had no choice. They desperately wanted to avoid having Trump on the ticket, and we have no idea what they did out of sight of the public. Once he won the nomination, they knew that turning their backs on the man who bragged about adulterous sexual assaults would only make their situation worse.

Quote:
They didn't pull shenanigans like the DNC did and use their many contacts in the mass media to marginalize Bernie from the very beginning.

What the what? We have no idea what the RNC was pulling behind closed doors.

But we do know what they did and didn't do in public. They didn't support him; they feuded with him on ground game; they did not pressure Republican leaders to line up behind him; they redirected efforts and money to state and local races; they verged on dropping him multiple times during the campaign, and only refrained from doing so out of a political calculation that doing so would be even more damaging than keeping him on the ticket.

I.e. you are conflating the RNC's cowardice and a craven desire for political power and influence, with respect for the democratic process. Mostly because we haven't seen their emails. Ridiculous.

Quote:
They didn't set up an undemocratic system of "super delegates" to put their thumb on the scale for Hillary since Day 1, making her falsely appear to be far more electable.

Oh, good grief.

Sanders put up a good fight, but Clinton beat him in the primaries by nearly 4 million votes. If he had the support of the public, the Dems could not have kept him from winning the primary. He lost, and even he accepted it.

Quote:
2. The Democrat winning the popular vote (by a minute fraction) is irrelevant for present purposes since everyone campaigned under the rules of the Electoral College.

lol

Try again. The election was, yet again, extraordinarily close -- down to a few thousand votes. The election was, yet again, an instance of a Republican winning via the undemocratic structure of the Electoral College. Feel free to support the EC if you like, but the simple fact is that it was designed from the start -- and still is -- a decisively undemocratic institution.

Quote:
4. It is regrettable you are one of the partisan shills who can't see how Trump is his own man.

It is regrettable that you are one of the partisan shills who cannot see that Trump solicited donations just like every other politician, has already announced that he wants to slash his own tax rate dramatically, and will be doing all sorts of "good" stuff for his family and his buddies.

Quote:
Do you know who one of his strongest lobbies is? The NRA.

lol

Do you really not understand that the NRA dumping $30 million on pro-Trump ads is an attempt to influence his policies?

Do you really not understand that the NRA is a textbook example of the "factions" that the Framers were worried about?

Do you really not know that Trump changed his position on guns and gun laws several times in reaction to NRA objections? Apparently not, given your comments, such as....

Quote:
This position is STRONGLY in conflict with the NRA.

lol... No, it isn't. The NRA supports investigating people on the terrorist watch list who want to buy guns, and if a court agrees, blocking the sale. Statement from June 2016:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201606 ... ment-on-terror-watchlists

They were so "outraged" that they sat down with him, and told him (and/or his campaign) how to fix his position so it matched the NRA's.

Trump also flipped to NRA positions on guns in classrooms, not taking guns into nightclubs, getting rid of some but not all gun-free zones, etc. I.e. he has basically fallen in with all major NRA positions, in order to satisfy the gun lobby.

Of course, Trump flip-flops so often, that I can see why you wouldn't notice when he changes his positions in reaction to a special interest group. (e.g. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016- ... -policy-positions-n547801)

And again: He has zero record in public service, meaning he has never actually been put to the test. What we do know is that he put very little of his own money into the campaign; that he spent a lot of the campaign funds into his own businesses; and that he took millions (much of which the public can't track) from business interests and billionaires alike.

Seriously, how do you think this is going to play out? Do you think he's going to break up JPM Chase? Is he going to increase regulation of Wall Street? He's talked about closing the carried-interest loophole -- and also plans to slash pass-through income tax rate from 35% to 15%. Did he do this because he is his "own man" (and his own business would get a 20% tax break), or because the hedge funds who gave him $20 million got his ear and "suggested" it?

Last but not least, he's been hobnobbing and doing business for years with lots of wealthy elites. As I could swear I already said, it is beyond naive to assume they will not have any influence on him.

Trump is not a "political outsider." He did not land the Post Office hotel contract by pissing off all of the federal government. He is not immune to influence. And he is highly unlikely to cross his wealthy donors. Be patient, you'll have plenty of opportunities to excuse the favors he'll dole out to his donors and friends.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:12
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Village/HP
Group:
Registered Users
Sexiness of First Ladies aside, Michelle Obama seemed to be a figure that all Americans, regardless of party, respected. Her passion to decrease childhood obesity contributed to that respect. I wonder what Melania's mission will be...

Posted on: 2016/11/9 19:09
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:

While I'm thinking to ask: did his rape trial involving the then 13-y/o girl start today? I haven't had a chance to check.

The lawsuit was dropped. You progressives are batting zero. Not even that to latch onto.

Ouch.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 18:35
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
As is your wont, you've conflated various things I've said to fit your purpose. Of course I'm guessing about the future - there is a fairly well established history of how these things often? usually? (but not always) play out. "Wave elections" almost always occur in the midterm of the a president's first term.

Talk to me in four years after all of the draining and burning is done. Unity platform.... haha! Good luck to all of us.

While I'm thinking to ask: did his rape trial involving the then 13-y/o girl start today? I haven't had a chance to check.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 18:32
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/9 18:32
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Wrong yet again (I do admire your consistency.) I did watch a good chunk of his speech. I saw his mouth move. I heard words come out. He has contradicted himself at almost every step of the campaign - we are supposed to believe these particular words because they came at a particular point in time? That's foolish. I'll see what he actually does rather than listen to the word salad. At least he accepted the results of the election...

Look - this will play out the same way it always does. The novice will get in office, full of big plans. He has the wind at his back with the house and senate. They will inevitably overreach - I won't predict how, but there are probably a dozen likely paths. In 2018, the senate will flip. If he's learned on the job and matured to the point that he's respected within his party and can consistently act like an adult, he'll have a fighting chance to win a second term but he'll never have the both the house and senate again after 2018. However, when the people who feel as though they've been left behind realize in four years that nothing changed in their lives, they aren't as likely to turn out in big numbers. And after the 2020 census, districts will be redrawn and the the machine that hands the house to the GOP every two years by big margins in total seats despite getting fewer votes, will be weakened to an extent.

Nothing will change. Manufacturing jobs that disappeared from the US aren't going to magically reappear not because the US worker can't compete but because those jobs don't exist on anywhere near the scale they used to, having been replaced by technology. Trade deals aren't going to be canceled. Debt isn't going to be "renegotiated". He'll get a judge or two, probably a tax cut that won't benefit the working class and relations with the rest of the world will suffer. And that's about the extent of it - he doesn't have the temperament or intellect to actually effect much of what he's after. If congress happens to like something he's talked about, they'll tee it up for him and that'll get done.

Much of your post is speculation and your wishful thinking, which is not a substitute for facts.

For one of many examples, you said "In 2018, the senate will flip." This just betrays an ignorance of the parameters of that election.

Do you know why so many thought the Senate could flip last night? It is because MANY more Republican seats were up for grabs than Dem ones. The reverse is true in 2018. Further, many of the Dem seats on the ballot for 2018 are far from a sure thing to repeat (WV, IN, and MT come to mind).

So unless Trump is a complete disaster from Day 1, the odds are that the Senate will NOT flip in 2018. Certainly there is NO basis for "the sentient person" to accept your guarantee that the Senate will definitely flip. But thanks for playing.

As for the rest, Trump campaigned on a unity platform to help all hardworking Americans (not illegals, a distinction the Left simply refuses to make), and I'm very happy to see that he will have a great opportunity to implement his platform.

Posted on: 2016/11/9 18:16
Print Top

« 1 ... 27 28 29 (30) 31 32 33 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017