Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 25 ... 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
{kough kough kough) I could live with President {kouuuuugh ).... Kaine

Posted on: 2016/9/7 22:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
When Hillary has her coughing fit at the debate it'll make Nixon's five o'clock shadow debacle in the Kennedy debate look insignificant.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 12:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Claimed she couldn't remember 39 times because of her concussion ? ( cough cough )

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
House Republicans wanted the FBI?s notes from their interview with former secretary of state about her handling of emails. The Republicans got their wish and in the process destroyed their own scandal.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 11:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Goldman Sachs banned all employees from donating to Trump, but allows donations to Hillary.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compan ... ating-to-trump/ar-AAizBiv

Par for the course for the most corrupt candidate ever to seek office. Maybe this is one of the things discussed in Hillary's secret Wall Street "speeches."

Posted on: 2016/9/7 3:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
House Republicans wanted the FBI?s notes from their interview with former secretary of state about her handling of emails. The Republicans got their wish and in the process destroyed their own scandal.

Posted on: 2016/9/3 12:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Another bombshell released today. Hillary claims she did not know that "C" stood for classified emails. Every day more stunning revelations are revieled but voters are more concerned with a bridge closure. What a brainwashing.

It's because the media buries negative news about Hillary, like this latest whopper she told to the FBI under oath with no qualms at all.

She claimed she thought the big "C" on her emails only was for alphabetizing paragraphs.

I'd bet you anything that if the roles were reversed, and Trump made such an obvious lie to the FBI, the media would ensure that every American in the country would have heard about this several times. They'd go on and on with their indignation. Who does he think he is? Does such an obvious liar deserve to be our next President?

But instead, it gets relegated to the Friday night news dump before a big holiday weekend, and the regularly scheduled 24/7 anti-Trump blitz will resume on Tuesday.

Today she says she can't remember meetinqs because of her concussion? Lying to federal agent is a felony. Is it to early to start impeachment hearings?

Posted on: 2016/9/3 11:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Another bombshell released today. Hillary claims she did not know that "C" stood for classified emails. Every day more stunning revelations are revieled but voters are more concerned with a bridge closure. What a brainwashing.

It's because the media buries negative news about Hillary, like this latest whopper she told to the FBI under oath with no qualms at all.

She claimed she thought the big "C" on her emails only was for alphabetizing paragraphs.

I'd bet you anything that if the roles were reversed, and Trump made such an obvious lie to the FBI, the media would ensure that every American in the country would have heard about this several times. They'd go on and on with their indignation. Who does he think he is? Does such an obvious liar deserve to be our next President?

But instead, it gets relegated to the Friday night news dump before a big holiday weekend, and the regularly scheduled 24/7 anti-Trump blitz will resume on Tuesday.

Posted on: 2016/9/3 2:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/2 21:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

It's supposed to be "Drumpf," even though the theory behind it was discredited.

Hee hee. Who. Fucking. Cares? Would it make you happier had I called him tRump? Or Duh Donald? The only point of my possibly misspelled name (which of course show I don't really give a shit) is that his "people" were immigrants once too, same as most of us.

Well that's a silly point, considering Trump embraces immigrants. After all, his wife is one.

He's strongly against ILLEGAL immigrants, which is a big difference. So I'm not sure of the relevance of your point.

Posted on: 2016/9/2 5:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Hee hee. Who. Fucking. Cares? Would it make you happier had I called him tRump? Or Duh Donald? The only point of my possibly misspelled name (which of course show I don't really give a shit) is that his "people" were immigrants once too, same as most of us.

Posted on: 2016/9/2 5:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
I am not desperate. Nor am I championing for Trump. Making false claims about his family name is just silly

He's obviously out of touch because he didn't even get the bigoted meme right. That's what we call it when you make fun of someone based on their ethnic name, right?

Posted on: 2016/9/2 3:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I am not desperate. Nor am I championing for Trump. Making false claims about his family name is just silly

Posted on: 2016/9/2 3:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

135jc wrote:
What is your point? Do you feel she is an ideal candidate? You believe she will be a good leader? The debates will show who she is. That was my point.

That you're desperate
No, but better than Drumph
Again, better than Drumph
Perhaps, but the reverse is also true. Drumph is more likely to look like the ass he is as he tries to insult and ridicule Grandma Clinton than she is to suddenly crack under pressure like she hasn't for 25 years under the microscope.

Posted on: 2016/9/2 2:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
http://nypost.com/2016/09/01/you-paid ... cant-stop-blurring-lines/

Does anyone think this fleecing will end if she's elected?

She puts the corruption in Healy's administration to shame. Guess he should have had higher ambitions, so he could be above the law too.

Posted on: 2016/9/2 2:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
What is your point? Do you feel she is an ideal candidate? You believe she will be a good leader? The debates will show who she is. That was my point.

Posted on: 2016/9/2 2:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Great she is ahead. How many times will you post it? As I've said before wait for the debates. She will founder.

And that's really all the hope you've got to cling to at this point. Sad.

Posted on: 2016/9/2 2:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
http://nypost.com/2016/09/01/you-paid ... cant-stop-blurring-lines/

Does anyone think this fleecing will end if she's elected?

Posted on: 2016/9/2 2:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
If Trump is following Hitler's fear-mongering and propaganda to rise to power he has forgotten one thing, and that is you can't have 'brown shirts' or 'storm troopers' to eradicate your opponents, lobby groups and trouble makers that might appose you in the US!

Not sure what you are trying to say here... but maybe if Trump forgot a tactic Hitler used, that is because this whole story line is democrat media fear mongering fantasy?

Now let's talk about something serious, HRC's health (sarc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojeiby_l7E

Posted on: 2016/8/28 16:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
If Trump is following Hitler's fear-mongering and propaganda to rise to power he has forgotten one thing, and that is you can't have 'brown shirts' or 'storm troopers' to eradicate your opponents, lobby groups and trouble makers that might appose you in the US!

Posted on: 2016/8/28 1:22
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Harry Reid just helped Trump Big Time.... Dope

http://ntknetwork.com/sen-harry-reid-calls-benghazi-mother-crazy/
Harry Reid is correct IMO. How the hell is hillary responsible.

Where is the respect for a mother's grief over losing a son in the service of this country? Cindy Sheehan camped out at the Bush Summer White House as she followed him everywhere. She said Bush was responsible for her son's death.

Posted on: 2016/8/25 11:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
And Congress pretty much agrees with Reid since none of their investigations on Benghazi can prove Clinton killed that woman's son... If that was even the point of the investigations, it kind of lost all meaning when it got political.
nonsense....if I wanted to I could argue that Obama is responsible for that woman's son's death....heck, why not blame gen or even insane McCain for running a weak lotus campaign

Posted on: 2016/8/25 4:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
And Congress pretty much agrees with Reid since none of their investigations on Benghazi can prove Clinton killed that woman's son... If that was even the point of the investigations, it kind of lost all meaning when it got political.

Posted on: 2016/8/25 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Harry Reid is correct IMO. How the hell is hillary responsible.

Posted on: 2016/8/25 3:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/25 3:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Hillary can't be having a good week... maybe she will have a press conference and talk about it?

Here is a NY Times piece on Hillary's book... the irony is the story give them a roadmap to setting up The Clinton Foundation.

"There were two ways that the Clintons could have given all the royalties to charity in 1996 and 1997. One would have been to create a private foundation, which they could control and which would have to file an annual report disclosing its income, expenses and charitable grants, said Lee A. Sheppard, a New York tax lawyer who writes critiques of tax policy for the magazine Tax Notes."

That is exactly what they did to launder cash like the $500K speaker fee that Bill got from the Russian company while HRC SoS let them buy Uranium.

I wonder if leaving $187k on the table for Uncle Sam spurred them to move quickly and setup the foundation scam. They still have not filed the required annual statements to IRS.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/14/us/ ... ere-given-to-charity.html
michelle bachman just helped trump big time.

WHO???

Posted on: 2016/8/25 3:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Hillary can't be having a good week... maybe she will have a press conference and talk about it?

Here is a NY Times piece on Hillary's book... the irony is the story give them a roadmap to setting up The Clinton Foundation.

"There were two ways that the Clintons could have given all the royalties to charity in 1996 and 1997. One would have been to create a private foundation, which they could control and which would have to file an annual report disclosing its income, expenses and charitable grants, said Lee A. Sheppard, a New York tax lawyer who writes critiques of tax policy for the magazine Tax Notes."

That is exactly what they did to launder cash like the $500K speaker fee that Bill got from the Russian company while HRC SoS let them buy Uranium.

I wonder if leaving $187k on the table for Uncle Sam spurred them to move quickly and setup the foundation scam. They still have not filed the required annual statements to IRS.

michelle bachman just helped trump big time.

Posted on: 2016/8/25 1:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/25 1:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So if you vote for Hillary... can you be indicted as a co-conspirator to RiCO Charges for Clinton Foundation?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/ ... CTIME=2016-08-23-14-35-04
lol. the clintons did not benefit from the clinton foundation....the money raised by the clinton foundation went to help people in poor countries! get real!

i'd be more concerned she rented property she owned to her campaign and then raised the rent on the space 5X once the donations started rolling in. talk about self-dealing

LOL... funny, the Clinton's have lived in Public Housing most of their professional lives... They ran a B&B their first go round in the White House renting out Lincoln Bedroom.

For Bill tagging Denise Rich, Streisand or Sarandon who stayed over was just a plus, if they also paid.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_an ... clinton_many_of_bill.html

Hillary and Bill made money off your property! Chump change today... Concerned yet???
ae you saying that political patronage started with the clintons? if so, not true

You need to lookup the definitions of political patronage and quid pro quo. Ambassador appointments have been going on for years right or wrong. The apparent conflict of interest between the Clinton State, her Staff and the donations from NGOs (Goldman Sachs) and countries to the Clinton Foundation leaves them open minimally to corruption charges..
maybe they will be charged with treason.
J
Lol. Corruption, really! Doesn't trump think e'll be able to walk on water if elected

Apparently Hillary believes she can

http://nypost.com/2016/08/23/new-reve ... le-under-hillary-clinton/

Posted on: 2016/8/24 15:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So if you vote for Hillary... can you be indicted as a co-conspirator to RiCO Charges for Clinton Foundation?

lol. the clintons did not benefit from the clinton foundation....the money raised by the clinton foundation went to help people in poor countries! get real!

i'd be more concerned she rented property she owned to her campaign and then raised the rent on the space 5X once the donations started rolling in. talk about self-dealing

LOL... funny, the Clinton's have lived in Public Housing most of their professional lives... They ran a B&B their first go round in the White House renting out Lincoln Bedroom.

For Bill tagging Denise Rich, Streisand or Sarandon who stayed over was just a plus, if they also paid.

Hillary and Bill made money off your property! Chump change today... Concerned yet???
ae you saying that political patronage started with the clintons? if so, not true

You need to lookup the definitions of political patronage and quid pro quo. Ambassador appointments have been going on for years right or wrong. The apparent conflict of interest between the Clinton State, her Staff and the donations from NGOs (Goldman Sachs) and countries to the Clinton Foundation leaves them open minimally to corruption charges..
maybe they will be charged with treason.
J
Lol. Corruption, really! Doesn't trump think e'll be able to walk on water if elected

Posted on: 2016/8/24 11:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/8/24 11:16

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 25 ... 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017