Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Gang Initiation Tonight...Is this real?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/10/31 1:11
Group:
Registered Users
this is when i say how greatful i am that i dont work for the city in THAT aspect. i cant tell you how dissapointed i am that they told you that. The best i can offer is that just play it safe and i cant tell you how much i wish i am wrong about all this, but if not, i hope there is press coverage to educate people.

ugh. this is depressing.

anyways, to the troll comment from pinkowitz, like i said, i hope im wrong, but im just trying to look people out by sharing the information iam recieving through my own resources. (iguess my police scanner must be hacked by a radio show, right !?)

& jerseymom, within the week i will reach out the those i am close with who work for the city, and share information about how to spot gangs within your own community.

STAY SAFE PEOPLE

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
If this is bullshi*, I ask our good webmaster to kick this idiot off immediately. I'm trying to feed this information to parents in Jersey City who have legitimate concerns over their children's safety tonight and this rumor cra* infuriates me to no end.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
Quote:

Tom wrote:
TWO MORE GIRLS BY ST.DOMINICS

Jersey Mom. I?m sorry to say that YES these shootings have been in regard to gang initiation..
Oct.30th is traditionally the initiation date for the local
BLOODS.
Multiple friends of mine are currently on duty for the JCPD as well as work for Hudson County.
I am being updated in regards to the "count" between casual conversations.
Father police officers who text their families in hopes that their next response isn?t their daughter is just one example of one of my sources.
IF you would like to find out for fact, I suggest calling your local police station and asking if these rumors are true and if so what you can do to avoid drawing attention to yourself if you absolutely have to go out tonight.

btw. just found out

TWO MORE SHOOTING IN JOUNRAL SQUARE

If you are making this up, pack light for your stay in Hell.

Yes jennymayla, there is a special place in hell for this fool.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Tom - you're saying in the last few hours ten girls have been shot in Hudson County in gang initiation rituals?

Can you please verify where you're getting your information?

jerseymom, none of the posts regarding shooting tonight are true. I don't post hidden behind a screen name so, please ignore this troll aka as Tom.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Tom wrote:

Jersey Mom. I?m sorry to say that YES these shootings have been in regard to gang initiation..
BLOODS.
Multiple friends of mine are currently on duty for the JCPD as well as work for Hudson County.
Father police officers who text their families in hopes that their next response isn?t their daughter is just one example of one of my sources.
IF you would like to find out for fact, I suggest calling your local police station and asking if these rumors are true and if so what you can do to avoid drawing attention to yourself if you absolutely have to go out tonight.

btw. just found out

If you are making this up, pack light for your stay in Hell.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Tom wrote:

BLOODS.

btw. just found out

This post is not true. This is a malicious, childish and irresponsible prank. This poster should be banned from this site.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Dogs_Rule wrote:
5 Girls just shot in Bayonne tonight!!! I got this from a friend of mine on the force here in JC. They said it was "gang related"
Also a girl who goes to a high school in Bayonne said their target goal is 13 in Hoboken, JC and Bayonne.
Can anyone confirm this from a news source?

I am posting this with 100% confirmation ...that it is NOT true!

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Tom wrote:

BLOODS.

btw. just found out

This post is not true. This is a malicious, childish and irresponsible prank. This poster should be banned from this site.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:24

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/18 15:05
From John Wilkes Park
Group:
Registered Users
Please don't listen to any of this fear mongering bullshit. TIA.

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Tom wrote:
GANG INITIATION IS VERY TRUE. Within the last few hours

FIVE GIRLS IN BAYONNE
TWO ON MONTICELLO
ONE IN THE NEPORT AREA

This years target for initiation is YOUNG GIRLS.

When it comes to GANG INITIATION, most rumors are FAR from myths.
DO NOT FLASH YOUR HEADLIGHTS if you see someone driving without them on. DO NOT STOP/GET OUT of your car if you are tapped from behind.
DO NOT WALK ALONE (young ladies) and PLEASE, check-on your friends.
AS I AM WRITING THIS,

2 MORE GIRLS WERE SHOT ON ARMSTRONG.

PLEASE. MOST IMPORTANT. DO NOT BE NIEVE& THINK YOU ARE SAFE, STAY HOME TONIGHT, PLEASE.
MEN & WOMAN. YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE.
TELL YOUR FAMILY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. TELL A STANGER. SEND AN EMAIL. PASS IT ALONG.

I suggest if you have a daughter or a young girl, drop-off/pick-up from school/work.
I personally will be picking up my neighbors daughter & bringing my little brothers girlfriend home.

PLEASE BE SMART. NO STREET IS SAFE
( keep the families of these young ladies in your prayers. They are still hunting for approx20 more girls)

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Okay - so I just called 201-547-5477 and I was told by the dispatcher that "they're not allowed to give any kind of information like this out over the telephone."

So how am I to figure out this is really going on? And if the police cannot tell the public if they're in danger or not, what does that say about the JCPD?

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:19

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

BLOODS.

btw. just found out

Posted on: 2008/10/31 1:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Tom - you're saying in the last few hours ten girls have been shot in Hudson County in gang initiation rituals?

Can you please verify where you're getting your information?

Posted on: 2008/10/31 0:55

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
GANG INITIATION IS VERY TRUE. Within the last few hours

FIVE GIRLS IN BAYONNE
TWO ON MONTICELLO
ONE IN THE NEPORT AREA

This years target for initiation is YOUNG GIRLS.

When it comes to GANG INITIATION, most rumors are FAR from myths.
DO NOT FLASH YOUR HEADLIGHTS if you see someone driving without them on. DO NOT STOP/GET OUT of your car if you are tapped from behind.
DO NOT WALK ALONE (young ladies) and PLEASE, check-on your friends.
AS I AM WRITING THIS,

2 MORE GIRLS WERE SHOT ON ARMSTRONG.

PLEASE. MOST IMPORTANT. DO NOT BE NIEVE& THINK YOU ARE SAFE, STAY HOME TONIGHT, PLEASE.
MEN & WOMAN. YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE.
TELL YOUR FAMILY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. TELL A STANGER. SEND AN EMAIL. PASS IT ALONG.

I suggest if you have a daughter or a young girl, drop-off/pick-up from school/work.
I personally will be picking up my neighbors daughter & bringing my little brothers girlfriend home.

PLEASE BE SMART. NO STREET IS SAFE
( keep the families of these young ladies in your prayers. They are still hunting for approx20 more girls)

Posted on: 2008/10/31 0:35

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/6/5 13:19
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Everyone is talking about this gang initiation thing! I think its an urban myth. I think that these gang members would know there are going to be a lot more cops out this evening. I could be wrong though.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 23:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

brian_em wrote:
I don't take the killing spree seriously. You know how teenagers are. Someone probably texted some girl about a fight or something, and then some drama queen decided to stir up some BS. Like playing telephone, a fight, turns into killing, some one throws in a crazy number, purple monkey dishwasher...

A bunch of teenage boys killing 35 girls...Doesn't make that much sense to me... Half of us know what it's like to be a 16 yr old boy, in a gang or not, you want as many girls around as possible...lol

Trenchcoat Mafia.

Two teenage boys.

So, whether it's a hoax or not, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Be careful out there.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 23:34

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/28 21:50
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
5 Girls just shot in Bayonne tonight!!! I got this from a friend of mine on the force here in JC. They said it was "gang related"
Also a girl who goes to a high school in Bayonne said their target goal is 13 in Hoboken, JC and Bayonne.
Can anyone confirm this from a news source?

Posted on: 2008/10/30 23:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, their mission is to kill 35 virgins. There is nothing to worry about, it is an impossibility in JC. No one will be harmed.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 23:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I'm sure the JCPD will be able to handle any death and bring justice to all.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:56
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/9/1 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
supposedly the drive by shootings in newark last week or so were part of a gang initiation but officials stated they weren't...

http://www.nj.com/newark/index.ssf/20 ... two_arrested_in_newa.html

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/19 19:54
Group:
Registered Users
this is a well-spread rumor/text message. like when people said michael jackson was gay. or i remember back in jc there was a play on words about the pledge of allegiance that everyone in other cities even knew. if i remember correctly, it went something like this:

"i pledge allegiance to the flag, that michael jackson is a fag." and so on and so on.

i wouldn't take this seriously. if people hype it up too much then some idiots will take advantage of it and make it come true. so don't sweat it. mischief night is mischief night, and some kids will get the snot knocked out of them. and most other kids before 10pm will be alright.

have happy halloween and don't let this deter parents from taking their kids out and being festive.

sidenote: every halloween i would set up my front porch with a fog machine and an old LP of michael's thriller album on the front window while playing the thriller beginning. this always scared the crap out of kids. we adults always had a good time with this. ahhhh memories in jc.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/17 18:39
Group:
Registered Users
If one person is killed that is to many. Why focus on 35.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I ran into a friend with children in a Bayonne Catholic school. The rumor of "35 girls being killed" for a gang initiation prank was all over the school - and she actually left work to pick up her daughter.

I've looked this up on Snopes.com in the past as many of the Halloween gang rumors are standard urban legends.

As the rumors fly, apparently Newark is supposed to be a big target, too. It's hard to say whether this is true or not, especially given the way gang violence/youth offenders are so prevalent in our city.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/5 23:00
Group:
Registered Users
I don't take the killing spree seriously. You know how teenagers are. Someone probably texted some girl about a fight or something, and then some drama queen decided to stir up some BS. Like playing telephone, a fight, turns into killing, some one throws in a crazy number, purple monkey dishwasher...

A bunch of teenage boys killing 35 girls...Doesn't make that much sense to me... Half of us know what it's like to be a 16 yr old boy, in a gang or not, you want as many girls around as possible...lol

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
A person with no rules at home. Someone who believes it is cool to make that stupid statement. I assume we have all taken public transportation, whether it be the Path or a subway in New York, and heard such madness. I am 44 and have never seen such unruly youth. Be safe. You never know these days. Recently a man killed his brother over the last piece of chicken. CHICKEN.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
unfortunately yes..... Even my sister in Paterson who works for a daycare got warnings from police... Who knows.. and it's too scarey of a threat to not take seriously.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jillianp wrote:
My husband tutors a highschool girl that goes to an all girls high school in JC, and apparently they were let out early today because the bloods and/or crips are to kill 35 girls for gang initiation tonight.

Does this happen every year or what? I tried to look it up online but can't find a source.

Historically, Mischief Night is gang initiation night but "killing 35 girls" is a bit exaggerated.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:13

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
you know im curious, who the eff says to teenage kids "yo, listen we gotta kill 35 girls today." how the fck does this even begin in a conversation? what kind of fckin idiot says sh*t like that? and what kind of dumb kid agrees to this?

fck a gang. ill bring my favourite axe out and destroy these idiots!!

seriously though, who the eff says some sh*t like that?!?!?!

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I have read that this is the night for new gang members. As sad as that is, get home safely. No need to be a random victim of this madness.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:07

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
no. it doesn't. also that number seems a little excessive, don't you think? i believe they're all rumors. but i still wouldn't wanna be out on mischief night, seems like the kids have less and less respect these days. who knows what can happen. but, 35 girls in jc? doesn't seem likely.

Posted on: 2008/10/30 21:04

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017