Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17) 18 19 20 »

Re: Trump: 'Thousands' in Jersey City cheered on 9/11
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/1 18:03
Group:
Registered Users
Why is it there are a lot of black men in prison being converted to Islam?

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Don't even bother with these posters. They will call you bigot and try to argue when there's no argument to make. They will make you look like the liar when they are the liars. So typical.

Well, Belgium citizens are angry at their authorities and government they still can't find the terrorist fugitives and they have locked down their country for days and extended to a month ... indefinitely. It will be the same for US if another 9/11 happen. Guaranteed.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Some people forget, or don't know that the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and some of his co-conspirators were based in Jersey City, or that the uncle of that mastermind went on to be the architect of 9/11, or that certain mosques in Jersey City were under post 9/11 surveillance by the NYPD elite anti-terror team.

Right. And your source for these claims is what? The 9/11 Commission Report?

The 9/11 pretext and False Flag

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:35

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
I don't believe anything you say. I beleive these oldtimers who lived here more than you. YOu can say you anything you want. I don't believe anything you say. It's so obvious you are a sympathizers. I shouldn't be surprised there are lot of them living in Jersey City anyway. The authorities know where you all live.

LOL. You are really very funny.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I don't believe anything you say. I beleive these oldtimers who lived here more than you. YOu can say anything you want. I don't believe anything you say. It's so obvious you are a sympathizers. I shouldn't be surprised there are lot of them living in Jersey City anyway. The authorities know where you all live.

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
Mayor Fulop lied about no muslim men celebrating on the rooftops when the plane hit the Towers too. So he shouldn't be running our City, then?

Friends verified he lied to reporters yesterday. Neighbors and friends said they saw these muslims celebrating. Should we impeach Fulop now too? lol

I don't believe that your friends saw Muslims celebrating anywhere.

I live near a mosque and from my interactions with those there, such an action would not only be frowned upon, it is the antithesis of what a lot of them believe in.

At this point, you're merely delivering hearsay and innuendo based on absolutely no factual evidence at all.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:28

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
Mayor Fulop lied about no muslim men celebrating on the rooftops when the plane hit the Towers too. So he shouldn't be running our City, then?

Friends verified he lied to reporters yesterday. Neighbors and friends said they saw these muslims celebrating. Should we impeach Fulop now too? lol

That the best you've got? More bullshit and lies. More unsubstantiated rumors and slurs. You bigots get so damn boring.

Trump?s Week of Fearmongering and Falsehoods

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:

I don't believe that your friends saw Muslims celebrating anywhere.

I live near a mosque and from my interactions with those there, such an action would not only be frowned upon, it is the antithesis of what a lot of them believe in.

At this point, you're merely delivering hearsay and innuendo based on absolutely no factual evidence at all.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:25
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I think I remember seeing Brian Williams reporting live from Paterson!

Quality.

Considering that Trump doubled down and said that he saw them himself, I think he should get added this running gag of people claiming to be somewhere they aren?t...

Hillary Rodham Clinton gets in first, since she wasn't dodging bullets on the tarmac in Bosnia, as she claimed! :)

Let's throw in some Larry Craig with his "I just have a wide stance"... and Chris Christie with his "I was appointed USA the day before 9/11!"

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:16
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Quality.

Considering that Trump doubled down and said that he saw them himself, I think he should get added this running gag of people claiming to be somewhere they aren?t...

Hillary Rodham Clinton gets in first, since she wasn't dodging bullets on the tarmac in Bosnia, as she claimed! :)

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Christie was not in JC but my neighbor was in JC passing Westside Avenue. I will never forget the expression on his face when he told me of the celebrations. I take his word over Christie any day. He told me within a 48 hour period.
I am sure there will be other people speaking about this.

Good thing they waited 14 years, you fucking coot

Amazing, your mother gave birth to a person who uses four letter words on a blog. She must be proud of you! Why don't you email this comment to your Mom?

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Quality.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Some people forget, or don't know that the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and some of his co-conspirators were based in Jersey City, or that the uncle of that mastermind went on to be the architect of 9/11, or that certain mosques in Jersey City were under post 9/11 surveillance by the NYPD elite anti-terror team.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Very troubling when Americans think the Fed/Gov can accurately screen nefarious vistors and immigrants that come into the country (USA).

It only takes a few nefarious acts to create destruction in the US. ONLY TAKES A FEW. 9/11 over 3,000 Americans lost their life on our soil to terrorists. It's been 14 yrs or so, these kind of terrorists pop up in years gap, they're destructing again and they went to Paris. Taking once more American lives. These victims didn't go to war torn countries only to die but they went to a country for schooling, work and listen to music, to die in the hands of terrorists to do that is very troubling and people who have such ignorant mindset is far worse than the terrorists and falls in the hands of terrorists, mindset and ideology. SAD.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:36

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

I remember. The Blind Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, now serving life plus 15 years.

There are radicals in every community. The FBI just arrested a group of white supremacists in Virginia who were stockpiling guns and explosives to attack black churches and synagogues in order to start a race war.

All of which does not change the fact that Trump's claim that there were "thousands and thousands" celebrating the fall of the towers on 9/11 in Jersey City is a hateful lie.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:29

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/29 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RickSp wrote:

Obviously facts and even basic reality don't matter to you, as you are so happy to believe Trump's lies.

And personal safety? White supremacists are as dangerous as Islamists. White supremacists have killed twice as many Americans as radical Muslims since 9/11. Funny how white supremacists overwhelming support Trump.

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/ ... of-top-terror-threat.html

Such an incredibly stupid and superficial argument. On the one hand you seem to saying bringing up the typical apologist for Islam argument of "oh we are just as bad as them, if not worse", by bringing up white supremacists. On the other hand you are suggesting Jihadist killings in America are the only thing that matter. Why is this issue on the front burner to begin with?

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RickSp wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Throw around whatever nasty accusations you want. They don't matter.

More and more people realize that personal safety comes above political correctness and avoiding hurting people's feelings. And that our enemies couldn't care about being PC in the slightest.

So keep talking about racism, xenophobia, bigotry, or whatever the latest buzzword is. Doesn't matter.

Obviously facts and even basic reality don't matter to you, as you are so happy to believe Trump's lies.

And personal safety? White supremacists are as dangerous as Islamists. White supremacists have killed twice as many Americans as radical Muslims since 9/11. Funny how white supremacists overwhelming support Trump.

So less than 1% of the population is responsible for 35% of terrorism related deaths. That's very alarming.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:02

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

More and more people realize that personal safety comes above political correctness and avoiding hurting people's feelings. And that our enemies couldn't care about being PC in the slightest.

So keep talking about racism, xenophobia, bigotry, or whatever the latest buzzword is. Doesn't matter.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 17:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
I had a severe argument with the Pakistanis who own the store on Grace street & Summit ave. as they were elated with what was happening when I walked in. I asked them what was so funny ?
They didn't answer but I reacted anyway and the cops came. His brother got in my face, and I pushed him on to some shelves and every thing came down. Cops showed up and they denied every thing. America a great country, they looked like they were ready to cry. Phonies.

They were watching it on TV, and laughing when I walked in.
So you went into a store and shoved the owner and he's the bad guy?

I'm going to guess someone else telling this story would describe it as "this crazy guy came into the store and just started yelling at the Pakistani shopkeep and they didn't say anything then he started shoving them and destroyed their store.

Not an American, if he was there from the beginning. What would you have done ? accepted it .

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:59

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/29 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
1 or 2 or even 900 people does not equal "thousands." Trump used that word so unless you can actually list a thousand people or a news story saying the same, he is lying and all of you are who are talking about "my neighbor" cheered either can't read or can't add which doesn't make you a liar but makes you pretty dumb.

I think not having the ability to realize the gravity of the fact there were/are people among us, who will willing cheer while thousands of innocent civilians got killed is what makes you really dumb. You don't need a thousand of people with that kind of mindset, even ten or twenty can do serious damage.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Poll: Americans say Trump most likely to ruin Thanksgiving:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefin ... -americans-say-trump-most

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Meh. Trump race baits, and openly supports racist behavior. Try not to feel bad about it.

Meh? How do you think it feels to hear these remarks and plans if you're Muslim - especially if you're a young Muslim kid living and working hard in America? You think they're not impacted by this?

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
The Most Fascinating Thing About Donald Trump's Racist Tweet:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/ ... onald-trumps-racist-tweet

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Donald Trump Campaign Repeats Lie That Thousands Partied On 9/11:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content ... lie-thousands-partied-911

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Meh. Trump race baits, and openly supports racist behavior. Try not to feel bad about it.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
We could only expect a non-biased story on an American Republican from The Guardian, correct? :)

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Donald Trump doesn't care what's true, just what his base feels is true:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisf ... -jersey-911?CMP=edit_2221

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
I had a severe argument with the Pakistanis who own the store on Grace street & Summit ave. as they were elated with what was happening when I walked in. I asked them what was so funny ?
They didn't answer but I reacted anyway and the cops came. His brother got in my face, and I pushed him on to some shelves and every thing came down. Cops showed up and they denied every thing. America a great country, they looked like they were ready to cry. Phonies.

They were watching it on TV, and laughing when I walked in.
So you went into a store and shoved the owner and he's the bad guy?

I'm going to guess someone else telling this story would describe it as "this crazy guy came into the store and just started yelling at the Pakistani shopkeep and they didn't say anything then he started shoving them and destroyed their store.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 16:14

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17) 18 19 20 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017