Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: 10/09/2016: Presidential Debate 2 (St. Louis)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Try answering what's worse. Verbally attacking and degrading a women accuser or bragging that a women lets you touch her.

You mean like calling Paula Jones a loser?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O50NvGrOx2k

Or calling them 'unnatractive'

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles ... f-unattractive-women.html

So what you are really asking is what's worse, Donald Trump or Donald Trump? All I can say to that is , yeah.

We haven't even started hearing about his response to his own accusers yet. It's only a matter of time and it is going to be ugly.

If the Religious Right have started running out of redemption stories for Trump and have begun turning their backs on him then it is all over. Even they can now see that woman is better off being President than a total sleaze bag.

Posted on: 2016/10/13 13:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Miracles happen - Utah in play and the Salt Lake City Tribune endorses Clinton.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/salt-lake ... ry-clinton-for-president/

Trump's numbers? Horrible! But the polls are all fixed of course.

Posted on: 2016/10/13 12:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Dos A Cero??? Something I wrote???

Pebble isn't running for POTUS.

Disappointed that Trump's poll numbers continue to plumet and now 100's of millions of people know that Trump is a pervert? But the True Believers continue to keep the faith...

Try answering what's worse. Verbally attacking and degrading a women accuser or bragging that a women lets you touch her.

Posted on: 2016/10/13 4:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
I actually enjoyed Pebble's confession to watching Nicholas Cage movies and using his favorite Cage movie line quotes in his (email) signature.

What next..... quotes from The Ghost Rider?

Maybe Sly Stones's "The Deplorables?

Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Disappointed that Trump's poll numbers continue to plumet and now 100's of millions of people know that Trump is a pervert? But the True Believers continue to keep the faith...

Posted on: 2016/10/13 2:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/13 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Dos A Cero??? Something I wrote??? Someone must have hit a nerve. Actually think all credit belongs to Frank M's response #43 to your challenge.

I laughed out loud and never replied back because as funny, witty and as acerbic my humor is hoisting liberals on their own politically correct pitards, I could not top his response. So well crafted... ouch!

Frank's response stayed up for hours as I watched viewer count rise quickly. I can only surmise that people reading Frank's comment #43 were having quite a laugh at your expense.

To the point where no one wanted his acute observation about you to roll off the page so they held back their comments.

You really are an arrogant douchebag and I think people laughed out loud reading that comment.

BTW I promise not to take offense to being called a racist... I know how wide that brush is you use to compulsively characterize and judge people on this board to be racists.

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
LOL LOL sounds like locker room talk to me???

TAKE IT DOWN... we are offended by your vain attempts to justify your crude language and now campus date rape.

I find high comedy from your false equivalence. However, considering all the racist comments you've made about minorities, I've not acquiesced to your delicate sensibilities but a fine American tradition is coming up so...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Clearly you haven't dealt with Pebbles before... tonight Pebbles is supporting campus date rape with misogynistic comments in an attempt to defend his anti-woman email signature.

"F---king the Prom Queen" is normal, non-offensive phrase that men in his locker room, yet he won't cut DT a break for only using the verb/phrase "grabbing p***y in DT's locker room.

Pebble's anti-female attitude denigrates and sexualizes Prom Queens, especially when he says it is all consensual, they are looking for it. What does NO! mean?

I'm very concerned about you. Where is this "campus rape culture" in my sig. It's a quote from a movie in which Cage, married to a former prom queen, is about to enter a "life or death" event in which Connery tries to give a pep talk. The fact that you continue your faux outrage is pure comedy though.

PS: posts on a message board is not an email.

Posted on: 2016/10/13 2:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Trump is on trial, today, for raping an underage child.

Given that he had a proclivity to walk in on children while they were getting dressed, Link, with some as young as 15, it really doesn't surprise me.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president, thankfully. However, Trump is. Trump is the guy that walks in on underage girls getting dressed. That is a man that might just be a pedophile...

Down goes Frazier

Posted on: 2016/10/12 22:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is on trial, today, for raping an underage child.

Given that he had a proclivity to walk in on children while they were getting dressed, Link, with some as young as 15, it really doesn't surprise me.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president, thankfully. However, Trump is. Trump is the guy that walks in on underage girls getting dressed. That is a man that might just be a pedophile...

Posted on: 2016/10/12 21:41
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The fact remains. Hillary degraded and attacked women. Thump bragged that 'being a star' he could grope women with thier consent. Pebble if you truly found TBG's posts 'high comedy' you would not feel the need to reply.

Posted on: 2016/10/12 18:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

TAKE IT DOWN... we are offended by your vain attempts to justify your crude language and now campus date rape.

I find high comedy from your false equivalence. However, considering all the racist comments you've made about minorities, I've not acquiesced to your delicate sensibilities but a fine American tradition is coming up so...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Clearly you haven't dealt with Pebbles before... tonight Pebbles is supporting campus date rape with misogynistic comments in an attempt to defend his anti-woman email signature.

"F---king the Prom Queen" is normal, non-offensive phrase that men in his locker room, yet he won't cut DT a break for only using the verb/phrase "grabbing p***y in DT's locker room.

Pebble's anti-female attitude denigrates and sexualizes Prom Queens, especially when he says it is all consensual, they are looking for it. What does NO! mean?

I'm very concerned about you. Where is this "campus rape culture" in my sig. It's a quote from a movie in which Cage, married to a former prom queen, is about to enter a "life or death" event in which Connery tries to give a pep talk. The fact that you continue your faux outrage is pure comedy though.

PS: posts on a message board is not an email.

Posted on: 2016/10/12 18:20
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Pravda humour for entertainment of comrades JCMan8, Monroe, 135jc and bigguy! Read! Enjoy! Vote Trump! Make Russian Federation Great Again!

What to expect with Hillary in the USA
10.11.2016 | Source: Pravda.Ru

The aforementioned scenario could be a sad portent of things to come if Hillary Clinton is elected U.S. Chef-Commander. Albeit, I am doubly sure that same fiasco would not happen on President Donald Trump's watch. In 2017 a call comes into the White House's West Wing...

In 2017 a call comes into the White House's West Wing...

Female: "Papa Juan's. Carlita speaking. How may bee I helping you?"

Caller: "This is an emergency. I need to speak to the President."

Female: "Si! You meen see-nore Beeel. Heez on deelivery. One special lucky muchacha frend!" Caller: "Lady. I am calling from Havana; we are inside the U.S. Ambassador's residence. Americans are under attack!"

Female: "Ohhhh..."

Caller: "I have an urgent situation. My Marines are taking mortar fire! The attackers have breached the Embassy compound! Mayday! Mayday!"

Female: "See-nore... Today is cuatro. Cinco de Mayo happens tomorrow!"

Caller: "Damn it, lady! Listen up! I must speak with the President. NOW!"

Female: "No need to bee angry. Eeven doe I eem not otterized. I tell you everyteeng. I mean. Everyteeng!"

Caller: "What is wrong with you! The matter is a national emergency. Wake the Commander-inChief! Now! Give me a Navy SEAL Team!"

Female: "See-nore. Sorry to say. We do not serve baby seel on our pee-za."

Caller: "Are you for real!"

Female: "O.K. Here is manager chef, Joe. Hee bee reading you our toppings list..."

The aforementioned scenario could be a sad portent of things to come if Hillary Clinton is elected U.S. Chef-Commander. Albeit, I am doubly sure that same fiasco would not happen on President Donald Trump's watch.

Believe it! The U.S. Congress and the American people may never learn the whole truth about what happened that fateful night in Benghazi Libya. There is though one plausible explanation: Hillary knows more than she has revealed.

In fact, Hillary knows 'everyteeng'. Because of her knowledge she chooses to obfuscate, deflect and delete. Big time! Moreover, Hillary, solely of her own volition did not abandon her listening post. On the contrary, the order to stand down came straight from the very top! Nothing surprises....

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/opin ... 2016/135803-in_america-0/

Oh what a short memory you have. Our president condescendingly chided Romney when he warned the US of a Russian threat. 4 Yrs later all the left can speak of is Trump and Putin. Meanwhile ignoring all the miillions the Clinton foundation has siphoned from the worst regime's on the planet.

Posted on: 2016/10/12 2:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
HRC is doing better with women??? Should be no surprise... that was the intent all along, because minority support is not there for her. As for rage?

All I am doing is calling out men who use vulgar sexual phrases that clearly are nothing but an aggressive sexualized and demeaning verbal assault on women.

Pebbles may not be physically attacking women... but there is a psychological battery taking place, consciously or subconsciously through his anti-women sexual micro-aggressions.

He is just as guilty as Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby. Every time someone reads his subliminally violent F women email signature, his intent is neither flattering or complimentary towards Prom Queens.

Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

"F---king the Prom Queen" is normal, non-offensive phrase that men in his locker room, yet he won't cut DT a break for not using the verb F---king but using "grabbing p***y instead.

Pebbles anti-female attitude denigrates and sexualizes Prom Queens, especially when he says it is all consensual, they are looking for it.

It's ok big guy, I feel your pain. It's looking BAD for Trump. What's a guy to do but take out that rage on liberal progressive Clinton supporters?

OCT 11, 2016 AT 6:26 PM
Election Update: Women Are Defeating Donald Trump
By Nate Silver
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/e ... e-defeating-donald-trump/

Posted on: 2016/10/12 2:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

"F---king the Prom Queen" is normal, non-offensive phrase that men in his locker room, yet he won't cut DT a break for not using the verb F---king but using "grabbing p***y instead.

Pebbles anti-female attitude denigrates and sexualizes Prom Queens, especially when he says it is all consensual, they are looking for it.

It's ok big guy, I feel your pain. It's looking BAD for Trump. What's a guy to do but take out that rage on liberal progressive Clinton supporters?

OCT 11, 2016 AT 6:26 PM
Election Update: Women Are Defeating Donald Trump
By Nate Silver
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/e ... e-defeating-donald-trump/

Posted on: 2016/10/12 2:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
You are the stupidest motherfucker on this board. Did you really say that?

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

It's a cheesey line from a movie. It was also used as a nod to a specific soccer podcast that I enjoyed. I'm sorry that you spent more time reading into it than was necessary.

It's a line from a movie and a reference to a podcast?! Well, isn't this embarrassing.

I should have known better than to have taken your words out of a completely unspecified context. It's even clearer now that your signature line has no potential to sabotage your criticism of others for their misogyny, nor give anyone a readymade opportunity to throw your own argument back at you.

Out of curiosity though, which film is it where the winners got to fellate the prom queen? I definitely haven't seen that one, but it does sound interesting in the way it obviously challenges gender stereotypes.

The Rock, starring Sean Connery and Nicholas Cage... I don't get the misogyny but whatever.

Liberals double standards are pitiful... apparently the quote means something to you or you never would have used it, is it F--- the Prom Queen or Grab her P----y?

Just like Wild Bill said at the deposition that lead to his impeachment " It depends on what the meaning of "is" is?

You really should think about taking that insensitive and offensive quote out of your signature. Did we connect the dots to your misogynistic ego yet?

Do you truly believe those two are the same? They don't share the same zip code. One is a reference to a consensual exchange while the other is a reference to an assault. Have it your way though...

It's pretty clear that what Trump was referring to was consensual. That was his whole point. When you are star they let you!

Posted on: 2016/10/12 2:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pravda humour for entertainment of comrades JCMan8, Monroe, 135jc and bigguy! Read! Enjoy! Vote Trump! Make Russian Federation Great Again!

What to expect with Hillary in the USA
10.11.2016 | Source: Pravda.Ru

The aforementioned scenario could be a sad portent of things to come if Hillary Clinton is elected U.S. Chef-Commander. Albeit, I am doubly sure that same fiasco would not happen on President Donald Trump's watch. In 2017 a call comes into the White House's West Wing...

In 2017 a call comes into the White House's West Wing...

Female: "Papa Juan's. Carlita speaking. How may bee I helping you?"

Caller: "This is an emergency. I need to speak to the President."

Female: "Si! You meen see-nore Beeel. Heez on deelivery. One special lucky muchacha frend!" Caller: "Lady. I am calling from Havana; we are inside the U.S. Ambassador's residence. Americans are under attack!"

Female: "Ohhhh..."

Caller: "I have an urgent situation. My Marines are taking mortar fire! The attackers have breached the Embassy compound! Mayday! Mayday!"

Female: "See-nore... Today is cuatro. Cinco de Mayo happens tomorrow!"

Caller: "Damn it, lady! Listen up! I must speak with the President. NOW!"

Female: "No need to bee angry. Eeven doe I eem not otterized. I tell you everyteeng. I mean. Everyteeng!"

Caller: "What is wrong with you! The matter is a national emergency. Wake the Commander-inChief! Now! Give me a Navy SEAL Team!"

Female: "See-nore. Sorry to say. We do not serve baby seel on our pee-za."

Caller: "Are you for real!"

Female: "O.K. Here is manager chef, Joe. Hee bee reading you our toppings list..."

The aforementioned scenario could be a sad portent of things to come if Hillary Clinton is elected U.S. Chef-Commander. Albeit, I am doubly sure that same fiasco would not happen on President Donald Trump's watch.

Believe it! The U.S. Congress and the American people may never learn the whole truth about what happened that fateful night in Benghazi Libya. There is though one plausible explanation: Hillary knows more than she has revealed.

In fact, Hillary knows 'everyteeng'. Because of her knowledge she chooses to obfuscate, deflect and delete. Big time! Moreover, Hillary, solely of her own volition did not abandon her listening post. On the contrary, the order to stand down came straight from the very top! Nothing surprises....

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/opin ... 2016/135803-in_america-0/

Posted on: 2016/10/12 2:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Thank You. And so will You.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
maybe, but your cocksucking constituents are about to get cratered in the general elections. Christie and his brown nose and Guiliani with Trump fecal matter in his mouth about to get wiped would be fun.

Care to wager?

If Trump wins or if he loses, you will be the same type of person lol.

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
maybe, but your cocksucking constituents are about to get cratered in the general elections. Christie and his brown nose and Guiliani with Trump fecal matter in his mouth about to get wiped would be fun.

Care to wager?

If Trump wins or if he loses, you will be the same type of person lol.

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Care to wager?

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
We all know that Bill was a very frisky guy...

Quote:

135jc wrote:
You seem to know a lot about cock sucking!

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
I am going down to your candidate's level. Whose cock are you sucking?

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Typical liberal when you can't make your point u name call. Pathetic.

(quote]
AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

It's a cheesey line from a movie. It was also used as a nod to a specific soccer podcast that I enjoyed. I'm sorry that you spent more time reading into it than was necessary.

It's a line from a movie and a reference to a podcast?! Well, isn't this embarrassing.

I should have known better than to have taken your words out of a completely unspecified context. It's even clearer now that your signature line has no potential to sabotage your criticism of others for their misogyny, nor give anyone a readymade opportunity to throw your own argument back at you.

Out of curiosity though, which film is it where the winners got to fellate the prom queen? I definitely haven't seen that one, but it does sound interesting in the way it obviously challenges gender stereotypes.

The Rock, starring Sean Connery and Nicholas Cage... I don't get the misogyny but whatever.

Liberals double standards are pitiful... apparently the quote means something to you or you never would have used it, is it F--- the Prom Queen or Grab her P----y?

Just like Wild Bill said at the deposition that lead to his impeachment " It depends on what the meaning of "is" is?

You really should think about taking that insensitive and offensive quote out of your signature. Did we connect the dots to your misogynistic ego yet?

Do you truly believe those two are the same? They don't share the same zip code. One is a reference to a consensual exchange while the other is a reference to an assault. Have it your way though...

It's pretty clear that what Trump was referring to was consensual. That was his whole point. When you are star they let you!
[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

Resized Image

or
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You seem to know a lot about cock sucking!

Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:

(quote]
AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

135jc wrote:

(quote]
AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Typical liberal when you can't make your point u name call. Pathetic.

(quote]
AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
so that's okay with you, Number one Trump defender. Would you suck Trump's dick if it validates your belief?

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You are obviously very stupid if you didn't realize those were his clear words.

He said they let you do it, as clear as can be. Let = consent in case you didn't realize.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
You are obviously very stupid if you didn't realize those were his clear words.

He said they let you do it, as clear as can be. Let = consent in case you didn't realize.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/12 1:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/12 0:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/11 22:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/11 21:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/11 21:50

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017