Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Realtor Playing Games with Full Price Offers? Help!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
I usually go through the listing agent and avoid having my own agent. However, I have also noticed that some low listings seem to be fake and are done to meet some type of requirement -- in the end, certain seller's properties seem to change hands to a predetermined straw buyer (hard to track with all the LLC stuff) It might be some elaborate way to get money out of a building -- yet really retain it.

Posted on: 2016/7/2 14:29

Re: Realtor Playing Games with Full Price Offers? Help!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Now a second house has come up, and I made a full price offer the same day the house came on the market, sight unseen (of course, with a must-see contingency).

You off your meds again ?

He is a little tip scented child, go directly thru the listing agent and eliminate the other chaod trying to get a piece of the inflated commission.

Posted on: 2016/7/2 14:18

Realtor Playing Games with Full Price Offers? Help!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
I've been trying to purchase a home in Hudson County. I have put two, full-price offers on the homes on the same day the listings came out.

It took several days for the first realtor to get back to my realtor rejecting the full price offer and asking for a higher offer (highest and best). I backed out of that deal.

Now a second house has come up, and I made a full price offer the same day the house came on the market, sight unseen (of course, with a must-see contingency). The realtor said they presented the offer to the seller, but hasn't given us an answer yet (it's been 48 hours). And they won't let us in to the house until Monday.

Is there a law about how quickly a realtor/seller must respond to an offer? Since there are two realtors involved (my realtor and the seller's), it seems like the seller's realtor may be playing games to get a full commission from another buyer.

It's been very frustrating to say the least. Any insight or strategies are appreciated.

Posted on: 2016/7/2 13:34

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017