Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: JC Road Rage Attack in July - Anyone Know Where this Happened?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/7 17:48
From 8th st
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JC_Livin wrote:
I had a woman threaten to beat my ass and put me in the hospital because I cut her off. While walking. I cut her off walking, apparently. So pedestrian rage does occur, particularly in Manhattan during rush hour. That's the only time it's happened to me, but I've witnessed it other times as well.

Well yes. But it wouldn't have been 'road rage' ;)

Posted on: 2014/10/21 14:14

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/4/24 22:03
Group:
Registered Users
I had a woman threaten to beat my ass and put me in the hospital because I cut her off. While walking. I cut her off walking, apparently. So pedestrian rage does occur, particularly in Manhattan during rush hour. That's the only time it's happened to me, but I've witnessed it other times as well.

Posted on: 2014/10/21 14:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/7 17:48
From 8th st
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I don't know where this happened but according to some on this board, I exaggerate about parking. I know of other instances that did not make the paper. In the meantime, we are building more buildings without adequate parking pretending those residents will not have cars. We are also ignoring the fact the city failed to place municipal garages throughout this city.

Ignoring the fact that assault is not a logical consequence of having a difficult time finding a parking spot and that you don't know that this incident had anything to do with a fight over parking. Parking is just not that freaking hard in JC. How many more 1/2 empty decks would you like to be built?

There's plenty of parking. There's not so much free parking, but free parking is not free either, the costs are just hidden.

You know what would have prevented road rage? If they were both walking. It's hard to get into a 'driving dispute' when you're not driving.

Posted on: 2014/10/21 13:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
I don't know where this happened but according to some on this board, I exaggerate about parking. I know of other instances that did not make the paper. In the meantime, we are building more buildings without adequate parking pretending those residents will not have cars. We are also ignoring the fact the city failed to place municipal garages throughout this city.

Posted on: 2014/10/21 13:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/24 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Where do you think it happened?

Posted on: 2014/10/21 13:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
If there is no mention of the where, we all know where it happened. Let's not kid ourselves.

Posted on: 2014/10/21 11:54

JC Road Rage Attack in July - Anyone Know Where this Happened?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Woman allegedly beaten by three people in Jersey City "road rage" attack

By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal
Follow on Twitter
on October 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM, updated October 20, 2014 at 8:10 PM

A Brooklyn man made his first court appearance today brutal ?road rage? charges in which one man allegedly held a woman down in a Jersey City parking lot while another man and a woman beat her in the face and body.

Bail for Terrance Tucker,32, was set at $50,000 with a 10 percent cash option when he appeared in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City this afternoon. He is charged with criminal restraint and aggravated assault in the July 2 incident, the criminal complaint says.

The incident allegedly began over a driving dispute between two vehicles and when the victim parked she was assaulted by the three occupants of the other vehicle. A female grabbed the victim and began punching her in the face, a male held her down and third man also punched the victim, Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor John Wojtal said in court.

The criminal complaint did not specify the location of the alleged assault.

Tucker allegedly grabbed ?the victim from behind restraining her arms for the purpose of committing an aggravated assault. The victim was unable to defend herself against (the female suspect) who was assaulting her about her face and body,? the criminal complaint says.

Tucker also allegedly struck the victim ?about the face and body along with ?the female? co-defendant, causing injuries to the victim?s face and body,? the complaint says.

Tucker also has an unrelated case pending against him before the grand jury on the charge of aggravated assault, court officials said, adding that he has two prior arrests.

Tucker, who appeared in court in street clothes with his hands cuffed behind his back, faces 10 to 20 years if convicted of the new charges.

No information was available on the others who may have been involved in the incident and Jersey City was not able to provide the police report today.

The complaint did not describe the nature or severity of the victim?s injuries.

Jersey Journal Link

Posted on: 2014/10/21 0:27

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017