Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
158 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 158

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Taxi Stand on Columbus Drive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/27 0:25
Group:
Registered Users
I had to google Henderson Street to figure out what you were talking about... Why am I not surprised that you would refer to Marin Blvd by an outdated name?

Posted on: 2014/7/21 1:34

Re: Taxi Stand on Columbus Drive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
Why would you move a taxi stand from the front of public transportation on a block that no one can park on to a residential street that no one will know about?

Posted on: 2014/7/21 1:06

Taxi Stand on Columbus Drive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
A month ago the City moved the taxi stand on Columbus adjacent to the Path station and relocated it to Wayne Street between Henderson and Grove Street (north side). They eliminated six residential parking spaces in doing so by removing residential parking signs and placing two taxi stand signs in their place. The six or so taxi spots on Grove adjacent to the A-1 will remain. The problem is that the taxi drivers/owners don't want to be on Wayne away from the PATH and so have not been parking on Wayne. The residents or others on Wayne do not realize the Taxi stand is in place and are still parking there and getting tickets. The city needs to take appropriate action to resolve this matter asap. People exiting PATH including the ones who know where the taxis are will have to deal with inclement weather and the like in order to get a cab. Who's in charge?

Posted on: 2014/7/21 0:52

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017