Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
60 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 60

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Stop the Planning Board from making Peter Mocco's Liberty Harbor North into skyscraperville
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
People are also forgetting one of the main reasons why people move from NYC to JC is to own a car (besides high prices in NYC and more space as the other top reasons).

Based on the people I know who moved here from NYC, that is not true. Where did you obtain that info?

Posted on: 2012/8/20 18:45

Re: Stop the Planning Board from making Peter Mocco's Liberty Harbor North into skyscraperville
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
IMO getting to Battery Park or the Hudson River Park is more convenent and nice than LSP.

Are any of you parents? What moms & nannies want is a close, convenient, child friendly park. Not an expedition. Expeditions are great, but not every day. Walking from LHN to the playground in LSP is FAR!

This is what's so disgusting about JC's lack of planning, thousands of family style units going up with little or no park planning. LeFrak finally built a park! hooray! 1 park the size of HP for 4000 families? With another 5000 to come? What about Jersey Ave North? There's family style units going up on Coles, but where's the city park for this new neighborhood? Will they be coming to already crowded Hamilton Park? Whoops, the city sold it's lot there rather than build a park.

Brewster:

I'm not suggesting that Downtown JC is Manhattan, or even should be remotely similar to Manhattan ... but one thing that Downtown JC and Manhattan have in common is an increasing number of people raising families. I'd guess that most families in Manhattan do not own cars. Some might, yes...but do you really think they are going to drive in a car to Central Park? Do they all pile into a taxi? Maybe some do. But I think the majority of them walk or take a subway.

What about Brooklyn, with which Downtown JC has much more in common with? Out of the sizeable number of people I know that live in Brooklyn, several of which have children, I can only think of one couple that keeps a car (they are childless).

Catering to a car culture, and becoming more appealing to people who use cars frequently, is not the direction that JC needs to go in. It's actually very backwards thinking, and as a local example of that kind of thinking, we can use the case study of why Newport looks and feels like San Jose's demented little brother.

In no way was I advocating driving anywhere, quite the opposite, I was advocating that parks within reasonable walking distance for family neighborhoods are what makes a city great & livable. Battery Park & LSP are too far for everyday "get out with the kids".

Brewster, I think I meant to quote Vigilante.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 18:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Why do people give BS answers? The PATH at rush hour is crammed. Last week a slight delay in the afternoon on the reverse commute caused incredible crowding. I had to skip a JSQ train because there was simply no room. Maybe the population boom can be chalked off to the intimate PATH train rides? And yes, downtown is being over-run with children. I have said this for years that the hipsters are gonna have a hard time getting any traction as more and more families grow. Places like Torico's will long survive as hipster bars/clubs fall by the wayside. That is if the families can survive the fecal soup flood that will get worse and worse unless billions are spent to fix the problem. It's easy for politicians to pretend that everything is okay when they spend most of their time at the Jersey shore.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
You're right, I am preggers ianmac47, with our child. Your child support is due soon.

I have no doubt JC is moving towards that family trend but it is not there yet. The parks within walking distance of every neighborhood is great if we can have decent parks and not run down ones like pershing field and lincoln park. newport green with the security guards and the well maintained foilage should be the standard but I am afraid there will just be more run down parks where bums sleep...

As far as the PATH, just because we are better than the busiest MTA lines shouldn't make the PATH suitable. If there is a guy's briefcase up my ass during my morning commute because of the lack of room, it is NOT okay.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:
tern wrote: The Path is not *that* crowded I work in Jersey City, so don't normally take the Path, but last week I did. I got on at Grove Street at 8:15am and travelled to 33rd Street. While crowded, it was not extremely crowded, compared to subway systems I have ridden in other cities. Everyone could get on, there was no need to let trains pass. Robin.

I would say it is extremely crowded from 8:30 to 9:15. If there is ever a delay, it is unbearable.

Even at 8:45, the crowds on the PATH are some weak sauce compared to even some MTA lines.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Why should downtown jc cater to families? JC - even the downtown area is a horrible place to raise children. Jersey City Public Schools are horrible - a B (not the good kind of B either) ranking - the second lowest DFG ranking.

Some of the worst high schools are in JC - Dickinson, Snyder, Ferris, etc.

Plus, compare the demographics of JC via wiki:

"As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 247,597 people, 96,859 households, and 57,631 families residing in the city. The population density was 16,736.6 inhabitants per square mile (6,462.0 /km2). There were 108,720 housing units at an average density of 7,349.1 per square mile (2,837.5 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 32.67% (80,885) White, 25.85% (64,002) African American, 0.51% (1,272) Native American, 23.67% (58,595) Asian, 0.07% (161) Pacific Islander, 12.81% (31,726) from other races, and 4.42% (10,956) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 27.57% (68,256) of the population.[9]

There were 96,859 households out of which 27.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.5% were married couples living together, 18.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.5% were non-families. 30.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.53 and the average family size was 3.20.[9]"

to Westfield:

"As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 30,316 people, 10,566 households, and 8,199 families residing in the town. The population density was 4,512.2 inhabitants per square mile (1,742.2 /km2). There were 10,950 housing units at an average density of 1,629.8 per square mile (629.3 /km2). The racial makeup of the town was 88.17% (26,729) White, 3.25% (984) African American, 0.12% (36) Native American, 5.67% (1,718) Asian, 0.03% (10) Pacific Islander, 0.79% (241) from other races, and 1.97% (598) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.92% (1,492) of the population.[6]

There were 10,566 households out of which 43.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 68.0% were married couples living together, 7.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 22.4% were non-families. 19.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 9.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.85 and the average family size was 3.31.[6]"

JC is still a single oriented place. If you want parks on every corner, move your family to the burbs where they will get a decent education also.

The downtown is rapidly giving birth. You're probably already preggers.

Urban areas are increasingly attracting young families. Gen X pioneers paved the way. Park Slope was not always the white enclave of hip parents and two thousand dollar strollers. The bassinet set took the slope by storm. Hoboken, the Williamsburg waterfront, these are all places that are rapidly moving from party hot spots to bastions of babies. Its happening in Jersey City too.

The public schools will follow as the population matures. Private schools will be the beneficiaries.

The same reason that in the last 18 months, daycare and pre-schools have opened or expanded along Newark Avenue, in 3 to 5 years, people will begin to take public education seriously as the breeders take hold.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
People are also forgetting one of the main reasons why people move from NYC to JC is to own a car (besides high prices in NYC and more space as the other top reasons).

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
tern wrote: The Path is not *that* crowded I work in Jersey City, so don't normally take the Path, but last week I did. I got on at Grove Street at 8:15am and travelled to 33rd Street. While crowded, it was not extremely crowded, compared to subway systems I have ridden in other cities. Everyone could get on, there was no need to let trains pass. Robin.

I would say it is extremely crowded from 8:30 to 9:15. If there is ever a delay, it is unbearable.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Why should downtown jc cater to families? JC - even the downtown area is a horrible place to raise children. Jersey City Public Schools are horrible - a B (not the good kind of B either) ranking - the second lowest DFG ranking.

Some of the worst high schools are in JC - Dickinson, Snyder, Ferris, etc.

Plus, compare the demographics of JC via wiki:

"As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 247,597 people, 96,859 households, and 57,631 families residing in the city. The population density was 16,736.6 inhabitants per square mile (6,462.0 /km2). There were 108,720 housing units at an average density of 7,349.1 per square mile (2,837.5 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 32.67% (80,885) White, 25.85% (64,002) African American, 0.51% (1,272) Native American, 23.67% (58,595) Asian, 0.07% (161) Pacific Islander, 12.81% (31,726) from other races, and 4.42% (10,956) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 27.57% (68,256) of the population.[9]

There were 96,859 households out of which 27.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.5% were married couples living together, 18.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.5% were non-families. 30.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.53 and the average family size was 3.20.[9]"

to Westfield:

"As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 30,316 people, 10,566 households, and 8,199 families residing in the town. The population density was 4,512.2 inhabitants per square mile (1,742.2 /km2). There were 10,950 housing units at an average density of 1,629.8 per square mile (629.3 /km2). The racial makeup of the town was 88.17% (26,729) White, 3.25% (984) African American, 0.12% (36) Native American, 5.67% (1,718) Asian, 0.03% (10) Pacific Islander, 0.79% (241) from other races, and 1.97% (598) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.92% (1,492) of the population.[6]

There were 10,566 households out of which 43.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 68.0% were married couples living together, 7.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 22.4% were non-families. 19.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 9.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.85 and the average family size was 3.31.[6]"

JC is still a single oriented place. If you want parks on every corner, move your family to the burbs where they will get a decent education also.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/18 1:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
The Path is not *that* crowded.

I work in Jersey City, so don't normally take the Path, but last week I did. I got on at Grove Street at 8:15am and travelled to 33rd Street.

While crowded, it was not extremely crowded, compared to subway systems I have ridden in other cities. Everyone could get on, there was no need to let trains pass.

Robin.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 16:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
IMO getting to Battery Park or the Hudson River Park is more convenent and nice than LSP.

Are any of you parents? What moms & nannies want is a close, convenient, child friendly park. Not an expedition. Expeditions are great, but not every day. Walking from LHN to the playground in LSP is FAR!

This is what's so disgusting about JC's lack of planning, thousands of family style units going up with little or no park planning. LeFrak finally built a park! hooray! 1 park the size of HP for 4000 families? With another 5000 to come? What about Jersey Ave North? There's family style units going up on Coles, but where's the city park for this new neighborhood? Will they be coming to already crowded Hamilton Park? Whoops, the city sold it's lot there rather than build a park.

Brewster:

I'm not suggesting that Downtown JC is Manhattan, or even should be remotely similar to Manhattan ... but one thing that Downtown JC and Manhattan have in common is an increasing number of people raising families. I'd guess that most families in Manhattan do not own cars. Some might, yes...but do you really think they are going to drive in a car to Central Park? Do they all pile into a taxi? Maybe some do. But I think the majority of them walk or take a subway.

What about Brooklyn, with which Downtown JC has much more in common with? Out of the sizeable number of people I know that live in Brooklyn, several of which have children, I can only think of one couple that keeps a car (they are childless).

Catering to a car culture, and becoming more appealing to people who use cars frequently, is not the direction that JC needs to go in. It's actually very backwards thinking, and as a local example of that kind of thinking, we can use the case study of why Newport looks and feels like San Jose's demented little brother.

In no way was I advocating driving anywhere, quite the opposite, I was advocating that parks within reasonable walking distance for family neighborhoods are what makes a city great & livable. Battery Park & LSP are too far for everyday "get out with the kids".

Posted on: 2012/8/20 15:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

nafco wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
People are going to need cars because the PATH trains are becoming completely packed at rush hour. I have been here in JC for almost 25 years and I have never seen crowding this bad. The system does not have any room for expansion of service because it's all on one track. And don't tell me that "crowding works itself out". There is simply not enough room on the trains and the developers continue with their human lab rat experiments.

Can you name one example when ADDING cars was a viable solution to a city that was beginning to overcrowd? More mass transit or more frequently running trains is the solution for a city, not more cars.

I don't advocate adding cars but unless something is done to increase mass transit options then people will continue to drive and park in JC. On the other hand I have and need a car for my work so the opposite opinion that people don't need cars at all is a pipedream.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Brewster:

Posted on: 2012/8/20 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
I'm all for increased density, and increased vehicular traffic should be the least of anybody's concerns about increased density. With unbearable traffic, more people will turn towards mass transit, which is how a dense city should operate. Maybe office workers who commute from the suburbs will rely on mass transit in greater numbers.

Maybe I'm lacking in knowledge on the topic, but in my opinion if the Path trains get so overcrowded that it's really unbearable, the state will step in and force the Port Authority to add service. Or some other solution will present itself, like the ARC tunnel being brought back into the conversation.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 13:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
paulushooker wrote: Here's the agenda. Look at #13

It's not listed as an regular item but listed as a review.

"Review and discussion of proposed amendments to the Liberty Harbor North Redevelopment Plan. Summary Statement: altering the bulk, height and other aspects of Redevelopment Plan Blocks 24 and 1; potential to change Redevelopment Plan Block # 3 to a Park. Formal action may be taken."

So what, right? They do this all the time...except that they're increasing the housing units by more than double from 2,951 to 6,682 units!

This is without any notice to community groups or anyone that has participated in the charrettes in the original Duany plan. There are people like myself that sat in meetings with regards to this development only for it to be totally thrown out and changed without any notice. That's the issue.

Here's the agenda.
That's how all redevelopment plan amendments are listed and have been for years...have you never seen an agenda before? There's nothing suspicious about it before. The other format is site plans.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 13:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
That type of development will require massive pilings which will raise the water table. That area already floods. I was raised in Hoboken before the developments, it rarely flooded then. But the buildings in Hoboken has raised the city's water table and it floods on a regular basis. This massive development will cause more flooding to the Van Vorst Park neighborhood.

DO you have any substantiation to this claim, or is it more 2+2=5? We don't have water table problems downtown, we have sewer problems. 2 inches of rain would raise porous groundwater what? 2". That's no big deal. The rain is actually channeled into the incontinent and undraining sewer system, so it backs up by the feet not inches into the streets and basements, even soaking through the street fill to get under foundations. But that's not groundwater. And it's gone within hours of the rain stopping as the sewers drain.

PS the worst flooding in Hoboken is in the SW section, quite far from the waterfront developments. You have a "1 size fits all: development causes everything bad" from taxes to flooding, kinda like the GOP "tax cuts fix everything".

The real reason added development has contributed to more flooding is that the permeable surfaces have been covered with impermeable surfaces. Instead of surface water getting absorbed by open land covered in vegetation, the water is pooled and channeled into water collection systems. Vegetation is very useful for helping water evaporate after heavy rains and permeable surfaces allows water to enter in the ground.

Ultimately, the land around LHN is going to be covered with impermeable surfaces regardless of whether its with five stories or fifty stories. Concrete and brick and asphalt simply will not drain as effectively as dirt and gravel and bushes and grass. That said, there are ways of mitigating all that with green roofs that collect rain water. The added population will contribute to the city's operating budget, which will eventually help pay for the new sewer system.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 13:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Dahood wrote:
Quote:
Of course the ARC tunnel would have eased the passenger load on PATH trains by sending more commuters to midtown directly rather than through Hoboken's PATH trains, but that's not happening thanks to Christie, so remember that next November.

What world do you live in man? The most crowded line is JSQ-33 and not HOB-33.

Reduced demand on the Hoboken trains, and subsequently reducing frequency of those trains, would increase capacity of trains on the Journal Square line.

In addition, the added capacity to ARC would allow trains that terminate in Newark Penn Station to continue to midtown directly. NJTransit already paid for the Diesel-Electric hybrid engines intended to power those lines.

So to answer your question, I live in the world where I know WTF I am talking about.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 13:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/20 2:33
Group:
Registered Users
In my world, JSQ and HOB trains share the same tunnel.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 12:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/6 18:15
Group:
Banned
Quote:
Of course the ARC tunnel would have eased the passenger load on PATH trains by sending more commuters to midtown directly rather than through Hoboken's PATH trains, but that's not happening thanks to Christie, so remember that next November.

What world do you live in man? The most crowded line is JSQ-33 and not HOB-33.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 12:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/27 19:59
From journal square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
People are going to need cars because the PATH trains are becoming completely packed at rush hour. I have been here in JC for almost 25 years and I have never seen crowding this bad. The system does not have any room for expansion of service because it's all on one track. And don't tell me that "crowding works itself out". There is simply not enough room on the trains and the developers continue with their human lab rat experiments.

Can you name one example when ADDING cars was a viable solution to a city that was beginning to overcrowd? More mass transit or more frequently running trains is the solution for a city, not more cars.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 12:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

brewster wrote:
[quote]
incontinent and undraining sewer system.

I don't know if these are technical terms or just your terrific use of words, but you've created a wonderful image. I look forward to a public hearing like this:

Reporter: So Mayor Healy how will you solve the flooding problems in DTJC?

Healy: Depends

Posted on: 2012/8/20 11:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
That type of development will require massive pilings which will raise the water table. That area already floods. I was raised in Hoboken before the developments, it rarely flooded then. But the buildings in Hoboken has raised the city's water table and it floods on a regular basis. This massive development will cause more flooding to the Van Vorst Park neighborhood.

DO you have any substantiation to this claim, or is it more 2+2=5? We don't have water table problems downtown, we have sewer problems. 2 inches of rain would raise porous groundwater what? 2". That's no big deal. The rain is actually channeled into the incontinent and undraining sewer system, so it backs up by the feet not inches into the streets and basements, even soaking through the street fill to get under foundations. But that's not groundwater. And it's gone within hours of the rain stopping as the sewers drain.

PS the worst flooding in Hoboken is in the SW section, quite far from the waterfront developments. You have a "1 size fits all: development causes everything bad" from taxes to flooding, kinda like the GOP "tax cuts fix everything".

Posted on: 2012/8/20 5:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
1. PATH capacity will increase in 2017 with the new signal system. The long term plan for 10 car trains on the Newark to WTC line will add additional capacity. Of course the ARC tunnel would have eased the passenger load on PATH trains by sending more commuters to midtown directly rather than through Hoboken's PATH trains, but that's not happening thanks to Christie, so remember that next November.

2. As far as transportation goes, the planned growth and anticipated demand for transit oriented development over the next decades will require more connections to Manhattan regardless of the addition of an extra 3,000 residences in Liberty Harbor. Arguing that this is an issue for LHN is like the Dutch boy sticking his finger in the dyke while a tsunami washes over the top of the wall.

3. Limits on parking spaces are more effective for addressing the concerns on traffic than limits on density.

4. The city's sewers need to be replaced. Prolonging sewer system replacement is not unlike prolonging the revaluation; both are required to meet the expectations of the law and delaying action will only make the pill harder to swallow. The EPA is eventually going to force the issue regardless of whether this development has 3,000 or 6,000 more units. At least with the larger number, there are more households contributing to the final bill.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 3:02

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/27 0:25
Group:
Registered Users
of course the answer to all this is that jc needs more public transportation, so they are going to have to think about adding some new subway lines or extending path. this will be inevitable so they may as well start now.

Posted on: 2012/8/20 2:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
People are going to need cars because the PATH trains are becoming completely packed at rush hour.

Are you suggesting that commuters will incur the tunnel toll and the cost of parking in Manhattan to avoid the PATH?

That's an expensive alternative. I think before that happens most people would try to stagger their work schedule or move to NYC.

One way to increase capacity a bit might be to rip out the seats in all but one or two of the PATH cars. Or how about digging up and flooding 2nd Street as far as Marin and turning it into a canal so that ferries world be more accessible. (pipedream)

Posted on: 2012/8/19 21:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
The future PATH trains.

Resized Image

The future Jersey City.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2012/8/19 21:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2012/8/19 17:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2012/8/19 15:21

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/2 11:26
From Bergen Lafayette, Downtown, Westiside and Heights
Group:
Registered Users
We have have plenty of green space surroding this area! Liberty State Park and soon to be Berry Lane Park.

Posted on: 2012/8/19 14:29
*JERSEY CITY* BORN and RAISED, STILL HERE!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
hopefully the city will force concessions. Maybe just 1 or 2 taller towers and much more green and public space

Posted on: 2012/8/19 7:23

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017