Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
70 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 70

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Is Healy not going to run?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/30 15:01
From The Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

riazw wrote:
I heard it from another source too, blame it on Sen Stack! People in heights are excited because of Sen Stack, like it or not, he does have a say now!

I'm in the Heights and not the least bit impressed by Stack.

Posted on: 2011/5/2 2:24

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/8 14:56
Group:
Banned
He better not run.... *shakes fist @ screen*

Posted on: 2011/5/2 2:14

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/1 19:33
Group:
Registered Users
I heard it from another source too, blame it on Sen Stack! People in heights are excited because of Sen Stack, like it or not, he does have a say now!

Posted on: 2011/5/2 1:41

Healy seeks re-election
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Intriguing - why would Quigley be floating mayoral balloons - "only if Healy isn't running" - unless there is enough reason to believe Healy isn't running? Sounds like the HCDO is getting set to give Healy the boot.

Jersey City assemblywoman running for Jersey City mayor?
The Jersey Journal
Posted: 05/01/2011 12:20 PM

Done in by redistricting and politics, Jersey City Assembly Democrat Joan Quigley won't be running for her Statehouse job this this year, but she might throw her hat in the ring for mayor of Jersey City in 2013, according to today's The Auditor column in The Star-Ledger.

When her district was redrawn to take in more of North Hudson this year, Quigley, who doubles as the spokeswoman for Hoboken University Medical Center, was dumped from the Hudson County Democratic Organization ticket and replaced by Jersey City detective and school board member Sean Connors.

But Quigley told The Auditor last week that she might not be through with electoral politics and might run for office in two years, but she declined to go into specifics.

The Auditor reports that Quigley is weighing a run for Jersey City's top electoral spot. She wouldn't run against Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy, but at least according to Downtown Councilman Steven Fulop, Healy won't be in the contest.

"Jerry Healy will not be at the starting gate in 2013 because Jerry Healy knows he can't get elected," Fulop, who has already declared his candidacy for mayor, told The Auditor. "There's no chance. Mark my words on that."

Several figures in Jersey City government were charged with corruption as a result of 2009's massive Operation Bid Rig III sting, including former Jersey City Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini who was found guilty of accepting $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions for Healy's campaign.

Posted on: 2011/5/2 0:55

Edited by Webmaster on 2012/3/25 0:43:24

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017