Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: With a 75% arrest rate, should Jersey City's deputy mayor positions be eliminated?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
Get out! Someone else thinks the big brother of PC police is always watching? I thought it was just me.

Posted on: 2009/8/21 14:20

Re: With a 75% arrest rate, should Jersey City's deputy mayor positions be eliminated?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/29 4:12
Group:
Banned
Quote:

skepticalhook wrote:
Iwitness wrote:
Quote:

If you could muster a moment's worth of self-control and have the forethought to edit out the low-brow racial pot-shots, your post would make a much more compelling argument.

Did I upset your delicate sensibilities? I put facts in. Any "color" that I added was not meant to be racist, but some people are so thin skinned that everything looks like that to them. If you don't like my comment, well, I really don't care.

Either contribute to the discussion or keep your mouth shut. We already have a webmaster, and don't need you to be our PC police. "IWitless" would be a more apt name for you, by the way.

LOL thanks, I'll take that under advisement. With folks of your character and temperment spearheading government reform in Jersey City, we should be right as rain in no time.

Posted on: 2009/8/21 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/19 13:36
Group:
Registered Users
Iwitness wrote:
Quote:

If you could muster a moment's worth of self-control and have the forethought to edit out the low-brow racial pot-shots, your post would make a much more compelling argument.

Did I upset your delicate sensibilities? I put facts in. Any "color" that I added was not meant to be racist, but some people are so thin skinned that everything looks like that to them. If you don't like my comment, well, I really don't care.

Either contribute to the discussion or keep your mouth shut. We already have a webmaster, and don't need you to be our PC police. "IWitless" would be a more apt name for you, by the way.

Posted on: 2009/8/21 14:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/29 4:12
Group:
Banned
Quote:

by skepticalhook on 2009/8/21 9:47:44

How can you say Kabili Tayari (aka Randy Brown) does nothing for his $104K?!

He gives Healy the African-American vote and steals from his own community. It takes HARD WORK, to

1. keep your no-show job, steal a car (oh, right, "borrow"),
2. steal your constituents' NAACP dues,
3. tie a bow tie every single f'in morning,
4. walk around with a holier-than-thou attitude and then, on top of that,
5. look yourself in the mirror every day.

He's the most hard working, scummiest scumbag of them all.

But of course Healy is right--the job is to "represent the Mayor's Office at events throughout the community", and if Healy showed up at some of the "events" he sends Randy to, Healy'd get jacked -- jacked FO SHO!

By the way, since when can someone just make up a name and walk around using it!? If his legal name is Randy Brown, isn't there some law against giving a false name on official documents?

Posted on: 2009/8/21 13:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/19 13:36
Group:
Registered Users
How can you say Kabili Tayari (aka Randy Brown) does nothing for his $104K?!

He gives Healy the African-American vote and steals from his own community. It takes HARD WORK, to

1. keep your no-show job, steal a car (oh, right, "borrow"),
2. steal your constituents' NAACP dues,
3. tie a bow tie every single f'in morning,
4. walk around with a holier-than-thou attitude and then, on top of that,
5. look yourself in the mirror every day.

He's the most hard working, scummiest scumbag of them all.

But of course Healy is right--the job is to "represent the Mayor's Office at events throughout the community", and if Healy showed up at some of the "events" he sends Randy to, Healy'd get jacked -- jacked FO SHO!

By the way, since when can someone just make up a name and walk around using it!? If his legal name is Randy Brown, isn't there some law against giving a false name on official documents?

Posted on: 2009/8/21 13:47

With a 75% arrest rate, should Jersey City's deputy mayor positions be eliminated?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/22 3:12
Group:
Registered Users
It's safe to say that Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy has not hadgood luck with his deputy mayors -- at least if criminal charges are any measure.
Three of the mayor's four picks have been arrested.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... arrest_rate_should_j.html

$104K for Kabili Tayari ?! WTF ?!

The man is a do nothing weasel.

Posted on: 2009/8/21 0:59

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!