Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
68 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 68

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: A response to Mayoral Candidate Louis Manzo
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/16 0:04
Group:
Registered Users
What evidence do you have that developers building in Jersey City are "corrupt"?

Posted on: 2009/2/24 20:41

Re: A response to Mayoral Candidate Louis Manzo
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
This is how Manzo and Healy will run. It will be crazy vs. lazy.
I implore all Jersey City residents, Shake It Up!!! Levin 09'.

Enough of the secret deals with YOUR money. Enough of the political appointments. Enough of using city jobs to pay off old debts. Enough with the promotions as pay off to cronies. Enough of tearing up the city at the whims of corrupt developers. Enough of the immature, boozing Good ol' Boys lining their pockets with YOUR money.

Shake It Up. Yes, You Can. Levin 09'.

Posted on: 2009/2/24 20:15

A response to Mayoral Candidate Louis Manzo
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/7 22:18
Group:
Registered Users
I wanted to take an opportunity to address the comments made by Mayoral candidate Louis Manzo in this past Monday's Political Insider Column.

Mr.Manzo suggested the money that Councilman Fulop raised was done under false pretenses. I invite Mr. Manzo to look at Councilman Fulop's ELEC report over the past four years that clearly state these funds are to support a municipal council candidate. He can also look at any of his fundraising invitations that also clearly indicate it was in support of a council run. I think it is safe to say that many of Steve's supporters were disappointed that he chose to run for re-election for his Ward E council seat instead of for Mayor, but I think we should be clear that campaign funds were never raised under the pretense that they were going towards a mayoral race. Supporters contributed money because they believe Steve has been a good for the City and would like him to continue to do so.

It?s an interesting strategy by Louis Manzo to focus so much energy on slandering a candidate who isn't running for Mayor. Even when as late as this past Saturday Mr. Manzo was soliciting Steve to run on his ticket. I can't help but feel it?s very early days in the campaign for Mr. Manzo to be on the attack and offering nothing in the way of a positive dialogue. This is Mr. Manzo?s signature style of campaigning but be sure we will answer back with facts.

Shelley Skinner
Campaign Manager
Fulop 2009

Posted on: 2009/2/24 19:40

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!