Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
54 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 54

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Russia isn't an enemy of the US, hence treason doesn't apply at all.

LOL...let us all know when you decide to come back to reality.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 18:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Russia isn't an enemy of the US, hence treason doesn't apply at all.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 18:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Good thing about anti republican president talking points is that they can be used in any decade... Good thing Nancy is still in charge, leading the democrat resurgence!!!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fift ... lls-trump-president-bush/

Bro this isn't about bashing Republicans. Is Trump really a Republican? I don't think so. This mess is all about collusion with an unfriendly foreign power and acts of treason. Did the Russians tilt the election in Trump's favor? I doubt it and it is not the issue. Like Azul said, the Russians have their polezniye duraki, and the majority of Trump supporters are shit out of luck...

Posted on: 2017/7/12 17:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, there is collusion with Putin/Russia, but it has to do with the green groups in the USA. Putin is concerned about the USA selling energy to Poland and other European countries so he wants to fund any group in this country to stop it. http://www.newsweek.com/putin-funding ... tural-gas-fracking-635052

Posted on: 2017/7/12 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Good thing about anti republican president talking points is that they can be used in any decade... Good thing Nancy is still in charge, leading the democrat resurgence!!!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fift ... lls-trump-president-bush/

Posted on: 2017/7/12 16:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is what you would call a polezniye duraki in Russian.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
President Trump is elected on a platform of strengthening our military and expanded energy production, both of which are bad for Russia. Last week President Trump in Poland supports their energy independence by offering to ship them liquid natural gas to reduce their Russian dependence.

Hillary already has shown she was up for sale.

So how can people really think Trump is in Putin's back pocket?

Posted on: 2017/7/12 16:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama was laying down for Putin before he took office, while Trump bombed the crap out of his ally in Syria. Putin had a bitch in the White House, but it ain't Trump.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuc ... dev-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

Tried and true strategy by Comrade Monroe...BLAME OBAMA!

But Obama no longer president. And if true, two wrongs don't make right. And Obama had advantage since no idiot sons orchestrating behind the scenes.

What part of Russia will you go to when Trump resigns? I think you like Crimea. Weather good there.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 14:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Obama was laying down for Putin before he took office, while Trump bombed the crap out of his ally in Syria. Putin had a bitch in the White House, but it ain't Trump.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuc ... dev-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

Posted on: 2017/7/12 13:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Comrades, thank you for good spin. If we only pay attention to fake news it would appear that Trump going under and Pence clutching a life preserver and drooling at door of oval office.

Trump make Russia great again!

Posted on: 2017/7/12 12:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
They are completely brainwashed. There isn't much point talking to them.

Pot, meet kettle.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 12:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Democrats think the Rooskies released the horrifyingly embarrassing DNC collusion information, so they want revenge-even though whoever leaked it was just exposing the truth on how the Democrats tried to game the election. Fauxrage.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 11:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Annod wrote:
@JYSexton

I chased this story for a year and he just...tweeted it out.

I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

Like. I spent hours and days and weeks and months. And his son just, hit tweet.

I tracked down sources. Followed so many dead leads. Labored over this. And then, he just, you know, tweeted out the proof.

Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just...got delivered on a tweet. What the hell.

https://twitter.com/JYSexton

Yup he worked hard on this story... appears the woman in question doesn't even have a law office in Russia... this sounds more like an Obama DOJ political sting.

Another useless creative writing professor used to leak information like Comey's buttboy.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/ ... ssia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

Posted on: 2017/7/12 11:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
am I the only one here that feels this is the most embarrassing 4 years of American History, voting this man into the presidency?

...and Hillary would have been better?

Seriously?

The only candidate with any gravitas in that election, as much as I hate that commie, was Sanders.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 10:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
@JYSexton

I chased this story for a year and he just...tweeted it out.

I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

Like. I spent hours and days and weeks and months. And his son just, hit tweet.

I tracked down sources. Followed so many dead leads. Labored over this. And then, he just, you know, tweeted out the proof.

Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just...got delivered on a tweet. What the hell.

https://twitter.com/JYSexton

Posted on: 2017/7/12 3:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
am I the only one here that feels this is the most embarrassing 4 years of American History, voting this man into the presidency?

It is absolutely embarrassing, makes Bush x2 and Reagan look somewhat appealing in comparison.

Please! No one was ever attacked the way GWB was. He got it maybe worse the Trump. You guys just focus on what the media tells you so the more they report the more upset you get. Why hasn't Hillary's collusion with the Ukraine got u just as upset?

They are completely brainwashed. There isn't much point talking to them.

What Hillary did with the Ukraine was worse because her people affirmatively asked their Ukrainian contact to get an interview with the Ukrainian President to find out more. He declined, but directed embassy staff to be helpful, which they were.

"The Politico report also notes that the DNC encouraged Chalupa to try to arrange an interview with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to talk about Manafort?s ties to the former pro-Russia president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, whom Manafort previously advised.

The embassy declined to arrange the meeting but was nevertheless ?helpful,? Chalupa told Politico. ?If I asked a question, they would provide guidance, or if there was someone I needed to follow up with,? she said, but added that ?There were no documents given, nothing like that.?

Chalupa also told Politico that the Ukrainian embassy worked directly with reporters in uncovering dirt on Manafort and Trump."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/eve ... the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

Posted on: 2017/7/12 2:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

It is absolutely embarrassing, makes Bush x2 and Reagan look somewhat appealing in comparison.

Please! No one was ever attacked the way GWB was. He got it maybe worse the Trump. You guys just focus on what the media tells you so the more they report the more upset you get. Why hasn't Hillary's collusion with the Ukraine got u just as upset?

Live in whatever reality you want but I lived then too. GWB was pretty incompetent but not a complete snake oil salesman.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 2:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Posted on: 2017/7/12 1:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Posted on: 2017/7/12 1:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/7/12 1:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Donald Trump Jr *literally* posted his emails online which admit to collusion. This isn't up for debate anymore. The evidence is right there for everyone to see.

On top of that, the illegitimate president stated yesterday that he did NOT talk about sanctions with Putin during their meeting. Today, Huckabee-Sanders stated that he did.

It's fine and dandy if you want to say that you support a conservative agenda. It is a wholly different matter to support a man that has colluded with foreign governments that wish harm on Americans in order to steal an election.

Congratulations! Trump supporters are now officially supporting a traitor!

Trumps son took a meeting and while Jr and Sr were private citizens. Where is the crime? The Russian's actions are basically the same tatics activest James Okeefe uses. The left usually has a problem with this

DERP. The son and the son-in-law, both employed as advisors along with the campaign manager took the meeting to collect info against the Clinton campaign. They did so with a foreign entity. They admitted it. Junior is in deep shit. He lawyered up.

Derp? Is this what you are referring to:

Your common DeRp wants government spending and lots of it. DeRps don't care if they have to borrow it's only important that all of their choice interest groups (hobbies) are fed at the end of the day.

This is the definition of the Democratic party. You shouldn't use words you don't understand

Posted on: 2017/7/12 0:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Donald Trump Jr *literally* posted his emails online which admit to collusion. This isn't up for debate anymore. The evidence is right there for everyone to see.

On top of that, the illegitimate president stated yesterday that he did NOT talk about sanctions with Putin during their meeting. Today, Huckabee-Sanders stated that he did.

It's fine and dandy if you want to say that you support a conservative agenda. It is a wholly different matter to support a man that has colluded with foreign governments that wish harm on Americans in order to steal an election.

Trumps son took a meeting and while Jr and Sr were private citizens. Where is the crime? The Russian's actions are basically the same tatics activest James Okeefe uses. The left usually has a problem with this

DERP. The son and the son-in-law, both employed as advisors along with the campaign manager took the meeting to collect info against the Clinton campaign. They did so with a foreign entity. They admitted it. Junior is in deep shit. He lawyered up.

I bet he's fine. He's clearly not worried, considering he's appearing on Hannity tonight at 10 to talk about it.

I'm sure Hannity will get to the truth!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Posted on: 2017/7/12 0:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

I bet he's fine. He's clearly not worried, considering he's appearing on Hannity tonight at 10 to talk about it.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 0:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2017/7/12 0:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
from the BBC:

Four explosive lines in Trump Jr emails

1. "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump"

Trump Jr originally tweeted out the first three pages, leaving out page four, which has all the juiciest bits. It was like Beethoven's Ninth Symphony without Ode to Joy or the 1812 Overture without the cannons.

2."Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

The lawyer in question - Natalia Veselnitskaya - has asserted that she is not connected to the Russian government, but Goldstone is presenting her to Trump Jr here as a "government attorney".

3."If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer"

Setting aside the glaring lack of punctuation, this line in Trump Jr's response to Goldstone's email shows he knows exactly what he's getting himself into.

4. "To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort"

At the very top of the email chain are two names that should be of particular concern to the White House - Mr Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40560803

Posted on: 2017/7/11 23:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
And what exactly is the content being solicited?

Incriminating, truthful documents evidencing Hillary's crimes and/or improper dealings with the Russian government.

Is it your contention that truthful information on a campaign opponent fits into the "or other thing of value" in the statute? If so, then the workers associated with Hillary's campaign committed the same crime when they met with people associated with the Ukrainian government to solicit truthful, incriminating documents on Trump's people, right?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01 ... age-trump-backfire-233446

I don't think either instance represents a crime, but in sure you will be consistent here, right?

Posted on: 2017/7/11 22:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Third Street, that's a funny way of admitting you lied.

And no, pasting a statute is not evidence that a crime was committed, even if you bold certain sections.

Not at all an intended lie. If the board allowed edits more than a few minutes after posting. I'd be happy to edit it down to:

No, some are 'getting their panties in a twist' about the son, son-in-law and campaign manager of a major party candidate knowingly taking a meeting with a Russian government lawyer regarding documents obtained by the Russian government hacking the U.S.

Pasting the statute that corresponds to the actions outlined in the emails is pretty relevant to the conversation when you're trying to argue that the content being solicited is of importance instead of the act of solicitation itself. The bolding was to make it easier to parse.

Posted on: 2017/7/11 21:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Third Street, that's a funny way of admitting you lied.

And no, pasting a statute is not evidence that a crime was committed, even if you bold certain sections.

Posted on: 2017/7/11 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Cool, let's say it isn't the hacked information. It's still a crime.

"? 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

4)Knowingly means that a person must:
(i) Have actual knowledge that the source of the funds solicited, accepted or received is a foreign national;

(ii) Be aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to conclude that there is a substantial probability that the source of the funds solicited, accepted or received is a foreign national; or

(iii) Be aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to inquire whether the source of the funds solicited, accepted or received is a foreign national, but the person failed to conduct a reasonable inquiry."

Posted on: 2017/7/11 21:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
3rdSt, Obama told the UK voters that their country 'would go to the back of the line' for new deals. Open threat to get them to vote the way he wanted them to.

Using US taxpayer money to try and oust a political opponent of Obama is wrong on about a million levels-and like Brexit, it was another Obama failure.

And Obama supported Macron, who turns out to be a racist, from his comments about African women 'breeding' 7 or 8 children.

(Like many European leaders, Macron is childless. Like Merkel. Like Gentiloni of Italy, Rutte of the Netherlands, Loven of Sweden, Sturgeon of Scotland, and Juncker of the European Commission). I guess they don't mind screwing up Europe since they don't have any progeny to protect!

Posted on: 2017/7/11 20:55

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017