Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
71 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 71

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Trump fans shouldn't be talking about emails and incompetence for that matter.

Posted on: 2017/7/15 23:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Hillary doesn't know how to work an email machine and Podesta replys to spam that a 12 yr old knows to ignore. You Libs complain about Trump im just glad these 2 incompetent's are out of the picture

Posted on: 2017/7/15 21:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Sure, bring them all in. You can even have a double Chalupa. Bring in all the suspects, including the sitting President and Putin too. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this once we have all the suspects.

Posted on: 2017/7/15 20:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Here is the truth- Obama knew about Russia meddling but did nothing. And Podesta changed his password which allowed the meddling to happen. But no, let's continue to blame Trump or his family. http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/23/politic ... ussia-election/index.html

Posted on: 2017/7/15 19:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Ukraine and Russian interference are equivalent? Sure, then by all means lets bring up Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner and this Chalupa lady on charges of collusion. Seems like a fair deal to me!

Yes and we can bring up Obama, Clinton/Kerry, Nuland, the US ambassador to Ukraine on criminal charges too... if you read the article you would see the DoS spox claim (lie) that the actual leaked voice recording of the conspirators was fabricated by the Russians. Boy, that sounds familiar?

DSoS Nuland went on official record apologizing to the EU after she told the EU to F'off when they figuring were who would run the Ukraine after they toppled the government,

Please show me an email or voice recording by the Russians encouraging Trump Supporters / Republicans to violently take over the US Capital and other Federal building in Washington DC.

People died during the US inspired coup in the Ukraine.... I am not aware of anyone dying as a direct consequence of the US election results, though I am sure HRC had murder on her mind election night in the hotel suite.

Let's not forget Podesta, Lynch Wasserman Brazile and Zook

Posted on: 2017/7/15 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Ukraine and Russian interference are equivalent? Sure, then by all means lets bring up Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner and this Chalupa lady on charges of collusion. Seems like a fair deal to me!

Yes and we can bring up Obama, Clinton/Kerry, Nuland, the US ambassador to Ukraine on criminal charges too... if you read the article you would see the DoS spox claim (lie) that the actual leaked voice recording of the conspirators was fabricated by the Russians. Boy, that sounds familiar?

DSoS Nuland went on official record apologizing to the EU after she told the EU to F'off when they figuring were who would run the Ukraine after they toppled the government,

Please show me an email or voice recording by the Russians encouraging Trump Supporters / Republicans to violently take over the US Capital and other Federal building in Washington DC.

People died during the US inspired coup in the Ukraine.... I am not aware of anyone dying as a direct consequence of the US election results, though I am sure HRC had murder on her mind election night in the hotel suite.

Posted on: 2017/7/15 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/7/15 17:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I'll have a small beer and a nothing burger.

Seriously,
How could the Ukraine issue be any smaller then Jrs Russian meeting in which nothing was discussed?

Posted on: 2017/7/15 17:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Can you imagine the outrage conservatives, Fox and the GOP if this was Hillary Clinton?

This is the most embarrassing chapter of the US Govt. Have any of you traveled out of the country lately?

Hillary's campaign did meet with foriegn entities during the campaign. It will come out.

As Kenneth Vogel, one of the journalists who wrote the original Politico article, noted on Twitter on Wednesday, ?overall Russian gov?t effort to sabotage Hillary/boost Trump was obviously MUCH MORE CONCERTED than anything done by anyone in the Ukrainian gov?t.?

?The Ukrainian operation was pretty small beer. It just didn?t rise to the level? of the Russian influence campaign, David Stern, a Ukraine-based journalist and the co-author with Vogel of the Politico article, told me. ?I think we?re dealing in very broad strokes with something similar, but when you get into the details, they?re totally different situations.?

What is "Small Beer"? You progressives never fail to amuse me with your ability to abandon/ignore facts and logical analysis when it comes to your anti-Trump Hysteria.

Like it or not, the Obama Administration supported (money/intel) the VIOLENT over throw of a duly elected government... I fail to see any how our "illegal" Ukraine activity can be dismissed when compared to any alleged attempts by Russia to influence the recent US election.

https://orientalreview.org/2014/02/07/ ... ng-to-ukraine-mrs-nuland/

Posted on: 2017/7/15 14:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Can you imagine the outrage conservatives, Fox and the GOP if this was Hillary Clinton?

This is the most embarrassing chapter of the US Govt. Have any of you traveled out of the country lately?

I really miss the good old photo-op days when our POTUS would bow before Middle East Oil Sheiks and Asian Royal Families.

We need a progressive POTUS who embraces Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro while overthrowing a legitimate elected Ukraine government.

Also ousting other Middle East "Secular" Dictators to install radical fundamentalist theocracies that are 100% out of line with western values that embrace diversity and value women is a winning foreign policy.

I like to vacation in Venezuela and Cuba because the US$ goes far and the locals do not bother you much.

For longer vacations on the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, Egypt is my #1 choice because they value tourists and there is no chance of being murdered at their resorts.

Posted on: 2017/7/15 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Hillary's campaign did meet with foriegn entities during the campaign. It will come out.

As Kenneth Vogel, one of the journalists who wrote the original Politico article, noted on Twitter on Wednesday, ?overall Russian gov?t effort to sabotage Hillary/boost Trump was obviously MUCH MORE CONCERTED than anything done by anyone in the Ukrainian gov?t.?

?The Ukrainian operation was pretty small beer. It just didn?t rise to the level? of the Russian influence campaign, David Stern, a Ukraine-based journalist and the co-author with Vogel of the Politico article, told me. ?I think we?re dealing in very broad strokes with something similar, but when you get into the details, they?re totally different situations.?

Posted on: 2017/7/15 14:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Posted on: 2017/7/15 13:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Yesterday from Donald's Twit account:

"Republicans Senators are working hard to get their failed ObamaCare replacement approved. I will be at my desk, pen in hand!"

Posted on: 2017/7/15 5:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/7/15 4:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
That meeting with Trump's Junior keeps getting bigger and bigger...literally and figuratively.

Posted on: 2017/7/15 0:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Veselnitskaya is a Democrat operative. It was entrapment.

Yes Comrade you read it somehwere so it so it is true! And how can these democrat liberal progressives explain the photos of Veselnitskaya playing golf with Obama? And what about the bodies buried on Hillary's property in Westchester? And who dug up the bodies and moved them eliminating all evidence?

Obama? Wasn't it he who said Russia hasn't been a threat since 1980? His administration stood by while Russia committed all kinds of human atrocities. Apparently stealing emails however was over the line.

Posted on: 2017/7/14 23:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Yes Comrade you read it somehwere so it so it is true! And how can these democrat liberal progressives explain the photos of Veselnitskaya playing golf with Obama? And what about the bodies buried on Hillary's property in Westchester? And who dug up the bodies and moved them eliminating all evidence?

Posted on: 2017/7/14 19:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/7/14 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Nice.... the Obama DOJ expedited the woman Russian lawyers entrance into the USA so she could lobby against a US Human Rights law?

No wonder the Trump Jr. and company got the hell out of that meeting in 20 minutes; they smelled a rat.

Like I said earlier... this was an Obama DOJ political dirty trick setup... They got nothing originally, but this ended up playing well with their current smear campaign.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administr ... before-she-met-with-trump

?In October the government bypassed the normal visa process and gave a type of extraordinary permission to enter the country called immigration parole,? Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing on Jan. 6, 2016.

?That's a discretionary act that the statute allows the attorney general to do in extraordinary circumstances. In this case, we did that so that Mr. Katsyv could testify. And we made the further accommodation of allowing his Russian lawyer into the country to assist,? he added.

The prosecutor said the Justice Department was willing to allow the Russian lawyer to enter the United States again as the trial in the case approached so she could help prepare and attend the proceedings.

The court record indicates the presiding judge asked the Justice Department to extend Veselnitskaya?s immigration parole another week until he decided motions in the case. There are no other records in the court file indicating what happened with that request or how Veselnitskaya appeared in the country later that spring.

Right. Loretta Lynch allowed her to overstay her Visa

Posted on: 2017/7/14 1:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Nice.... the Obama DOJ expedited the woman Russian lawyers entrance into the USA so she could lobby against a US Human Rights law?

No wonder the Trump Jr. and company got the hell out of that meeting in 20 minutes; they smelled a rat.

Like I said earlier... this was an Obama DOJ political dirty trick setup... They got nothing originally, but this ended up playing well with their current smear campaign.

?In October the government bypassed the normal visa process and gave a type of extraordinary permission to enter the country called immigration parole,? Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing on Jan. 6, 2016.

?That's a discretionary act that the statute allows the attorney general to do in extraordinary circumstances. In this case, we did that so that Mr. Katsyv could testify. And we made the further accommodation of allowing his Russian lawyer into the country to assist,? he added.

The prosecutor said the Justice Department was willing to allow the Russian lawyer to enter the United States again as the trial in the case approached so she could help prepare and attend the proceedings.

The court record indicates the presiding judge asked the Justice Department to extend Veselnitskaya?s immigration parole another week until he decided motions in the case. There are no other records in the court file indicating what happened with that request or how Veselnitskaya appeared in the country later that spring.

Posted on: 2017/7/14 1:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Sure it is.... when democrats are in power, thier story is f' the republicans (see Obamacare Bill) .... when republicans are in power, democrats always want to talk about crossing the aisle and sharing etc.

You say this like it's not the same thing for Republicans. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle they are on; it's always fuck the other guy, and the minority wants to work together. Nothing new here.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Do you really think if Trump were to quit today, that Pence would get a fair shake from progressives and left. Once again the left believes there is this grass roots undercurrent in the US supporting their leftist objectives.

Again, nothing new here. The left has always had a vocal minority that feel theirs is the best, and only, way forward. The right has the same thing. At least if Pence was President, maybe things would be a little more predictable and even minded, but who knows. Trump is not going to get impeached.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
American people are pretty fair to give a sitting president benefit of the doubt... they can see Trump being railroaded and they are blocking out the anti Trump hysteria.... he just needs to start delivering on his promises.

Normally, when you have a President that doesn't act like a spoiled child, then I would agree with you. I think the current attitude in America more similar to a prisoner getting used to being in prison. It's your new normal, and anyone would become accustomed to most situations given enough time.

Posted on: 2017/7/13 13:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/7/13 3:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Good thing about anti republican president talking points is that they can be used in any decade... Good thing Nancy is still in charge, leading the democrat resurgence!!!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fift ... lls-trump-president-bush/

Bro this isn't about bashing Republicans. Is Trump really a Republican? I don't think so. This mess is all about collusion with an unfriendly foreign power and acts of treason. Did the Russians tilt the election in Trump's favor? I doubt it and it is not the issue. Like Azul said, the Russians have their polezniye duraki, and the majority of Trump supporters are shit out of luck...

Sure it is.... when democrats are in power, thier story is f' the republicans (see Obamacare Bill) .... when republicans are in power, democrats always want to talk about crossing the aisle and sharing etc.

Do you really think if Trump were to quit today, that Pence would get a fair shake from progressives and left. Once again the left believes there is this grass roots undercurrent in the US supporting their leftist objectives.

American people are pretty fair to give a sitting president benefit of the doubt... they can see Trump being railroaded and they are blocking out the anti Trump hysteria.... he just needs to start delivering on his promises.

KEEP DREAMING.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wor ... resident-us-a7823291.html

You citing a poll by Survey Monkey???? What was it some sort of click bait link on Huffpo?

Posted on: 2017/7/13 3:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Good thing about anti republican president talking points is that they can be used in any decade... Good thing Nancy is still in charge, leading the democrat resurgence!!!

You never replied to you former lies!

Bro this isn't about bashing Republicans. Is Trump really a Republican? I don't think so. This mess is all about collusion with an unfriendly foreign power and acts of treason. Did the Russians tilt the election in Trump's favor? I doubt it and it is not the issue. Like Azul said, the Russians have their polezniye duraki, and the majority of Trump supporters are shit out of luck...

KEEP DREAMING.

You haven't even tried to defend you own lies!

Posted on: 2017/7/13 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

KEEP DREAMING.

Posted on: 2017/7/13 1:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2017/7/12 20:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Russia isn't an enemy of the US, hence treason doesn't apply at all.

Exactly Comprade Monroe! This is why FSB had to get involved in the first place!!!

Hillary and Obama the enemy. Still pulling strings of fake new organizations and causing havok. Democrat progressive liberals the enemy!

Hey,
As long as you bring up Obama. This all happened on his watch as did the supposed tamporing. He also laughed off the idea that Russia was a threat in 2012. A hot mike caught him telling Russia he would be flexible towards them. Hardly seems like the kind of talk two enimies engage in.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 20:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Treason, by law in the US, is either waging war against the US, or aiding or abetting an enemy. Having a twenty minute meeting with a couple Rooskies (the gal having more ties to Hillary than Trump, lol), doesn't comply with that definition.

You got anything substantive to support treason? We'll wait.

You're the one who brought up treason. But since you mention it, I don't think this would rise to the level of treason; so we can agree on something's after all. I was laughing at your statement that Russia isn't an enemy of the USA.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 19:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Exactly Comprade Monroe! This is why FSB had to get involved in the first place!!!

Hillary and Obama the enemy. Still pulling strings of fake new organizations and causing havok. Democrat progressive liberals the enemy!

Posted on: 2017/7/12 19:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

LOL...let us all know when you decide to come back to reality.

Treason, by law in the US, is either waging war against the US, or aiding or abetting an enemy. Having a twenty minute meeting with a couple Rooskies (the gal having more ties to Hillary than Trump, lol), doesn't comply with that definition.

You got anything substantive to support treason? We'll wait.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 18:56

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017