Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Crack head from Holland Gardens public housing area crossed over tunnel traffic to rob gas station.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/13 20:32
Group:
Registered Users
I don't see how this is anything new, or surprising. All those gas stations by Holland Gardens have bars on the windows for obvious reasons.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 17:55

Re: Crack head from Holland Gardens public housing area crossed over tunnel traffic to rob gas stati
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

trp3 wrote:
i can't take it anymore. Maybe it's time for the west coast.

Whatsat ya say? Comin to the west coast?
Resized Image

Posted on: 2006/9/5 17:40

Re: Crack head from Holland Gardens public housing area crossed over tunnel traffic to rob gas station.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
i can't take it anymore. i just moved into JC in february, and every single day, someone is getting arrested, someone is robbing something....what is going on in JC?!!! Honestly, this city needs to double the amount of patrol cars and start kicking some ass. I had two people get mugged on my street this weekend, one of which was right outside my front door, not to mention my roommate's car getting stolen and another friend of mine who lives a block away get her window smashed and radio ripped out of her car.

If you want to live near NYC and have the conveniences of a city, where else is there to live in Jersey these days? I certainly don't want to move to the Disneyland yuppy centered, over priced HoePokin' any time soon, but I'm starting to get uncomfortable in JC because of the crime. Maybe it's time for the west coast.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 17:10

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/7/1 16:19
Group:
Banned
cops should've thrown him into rushing traffic

Posted on: 2006/9/5 16:32

Crack head from Holland Gardens public housing area crossed over tunnel traffic to rob gas station.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Here is a case of a "crack head" from Holland Gardens public housing area (grove street) crossing over the tunnel traffic to rob gas station on this side - (14th street)

----------------------------------------------------------------

From the Jersey Journal:

Robbery suspect throws loose change at cops during chase
Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A robbery suspect tried to fend off cops by throwing loose change at them during a chase through the Holland Gardens public housing complex, police said.

When police finally caught up to Willie Fredericks, 39, of Grove Street in Jersey City, he punched and kicked them until he could be subdued, reports said.

At that point, police said, all he had left in his pockets was a dollar coin, two pennies, and a glass crack pipe, reports said.

The incident began Sunday just before 11 p.m. when an attendant at the Sunoco gas station on 14th Street in Jersey City called police to say he'd just been robbed.

Minutes later, police spotted Fredericks, who they said matched the description of the robbery suspect, standing across the street from the Holland Gardens public housing complex.

He was caught after the coin-tossing chase and scuffle and arrested on charges of aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, robbery and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.

CRAIG GARRETSON

Posted on: 2006/9/5 14:22

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017