Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Willie Flood & Reverend John H. McReynolds Endorse Martin 11A Morris 5A & Nieves 1A
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/29 4:06
Group:
Banned
Quote:

mrrogers wrote:
I Hate to sound like a broken record but i must keep pushing 12a Mahdi hemingway.

I voted for him, Cheatham and Campbell.

Now I realize how foolish I was and wish I'd figured out how to give all 3 votes to Hemingway, if that's possible.

Posted on: 2006/4/19 2:45

Re: Willie Flood & Reverend John H. McReynolds Endorse Martin 11A Morris 5A & Nieves 1A
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/19 17:53
Group:
Registered Users
I Hate to sound like a broken record but i must keep pushing 12a Mahdi hemingway.
This guy is in the projects 24/7 trying to make a difference.He works in the after school mentering program,runs a basket ball league to keep kids off the streets and knows how to get the kids attention.
Last summer he and steve Fulop organized feild trips to Great adventure,Shea stadium and a broadway show.
Mahdi will shake up the system and we need to give him a shot.With this being a holiday week it may be an all time low turn out,less than 1000 votes may win.

Posted on: 2006/4/18 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/29 4:06
Group:
Banned
Quote:

VOTERCHOICE wrote:
For the Jersey City school board.

Heather Martin 11A - Increase local control of school construction & Longer voting hours to increase participation

Dejon Morris 5A - Increased after school progams

Israel Nieves 1A - Full disclosure & Outreach to Youth

Make up your own mind and get info about ALL 14 CANDIDATES.

VOTE TODAY BETWEEN 2-9PM FOR THE THREE PEOPLE YOU FEEL WILL BEST REPRESENT THIS COMMUNITY AND OUR CHILDREN!

I tend to think that the Hudson County Democratic Organization supports Flood and that Flood supports these 3 candidates is a negative.

It looks as if Heather Martin has learned something about the nuts and bolts of school construction from her job helping to sell environmental construction services at EAI.

See:

http://www.njmayornet.com/Spring%2005%20Martin.htm

But my gut reaction is that probably the HCDO is supporting Martin because it thinks that she'll know how to get control of the pork barrel.

If someone out there has any evidence that Martin wouldn't just funnel work to some Tony Soprano type of guy, I'd welcome hearing about it.

Posted on: 2006/4/18 17:35

Willie Flood & Reverend John H. McReynolds Endorse Martin 11A Morris 5A & Nieves 1A

Hide User information
Last Login :
2006/4/24 20:19
Group:
Registered Users
For the Jersey City school board.

Heather Martin 11A - Increase local control of school construction & Longer voting hours to increase participation

Dejon Morris 5A - Increased after school progams

Israel Nieves 1A - Full disclosure & Outreach to Youth

Make up your own mind and get info about ALL 14 CANDIDATES.

VOTE TODAY BETWEEN 2-9PM FOR THE THREE PEOPLE YOU FEEL WILL BEST REPRESENT THIS COMMUNITY AND OUR CHILDREN!

Posted on: 2006/4/18 17:05

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017