Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 92

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

1 BR Share Available in Gorgeous 2 BR Penthouse Loft Apartment

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/1 14:04
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Sadly, my roommate of 3 years is moving down South I have been in this apartment for 10 years.
? About the room and apartment:
1 furnished or unfurnished bedroom available January 1 in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath loft-style penthouse apartment. The room for rent is 11x12 and can easily fit a full or queen bed. There is a great armoire in the room if you want/need it. It can stay or go. There?s also a desk. You will have a gorgeous east facing view of downtown Jersey City and parts of Manhattan (we can see One World Trade!). The apartment has central AC and heat, dishwasher, and laundry in the building. Lots of light floods the entire apartment. There is also a wonderful wrap-around terrace with stunning views.
? About finances:
The current rent share is $1060. We would equally split utilities, such as electricity/gas and cable/wifi. We would also equally split the buying household products and incidentals, like toilet paper etc. Since the landlord requires that all tenants be on the lease, we would need to add your name. Also, the building does not allow pets.
? About the area:
The location of the apartment is in the historic downtown area of Jersey City, nearest the Grove Street PATH station. Easy and super quick access to Manhattan, and the H-B Light Rail is also nearby. This area of Jersey City is rather artsy-fartsy and boasts many cool restaurants, bars, and cultural events. We are a 10-minute walk to the Newport Mall as well as Liberty State Park.
? About me:
I am a 50 year old gay male, and I work in higher education. I have a few hobbies and interests. I run A LOT. NYC Marathoner. I enjoy working out and reading. I also enjoy having small dinner parties with friends back when we could do that sort of thing. When we could, I also used enjoy happy hours in the city with friends.
? About you:
You should be LGBT-friendly, affable, and of good character. You should be gainfully employed, and lead a decent life. While we do not need to be bff?s, we should be friendly and enjoy each other?s company. I would rather us not be two ships passing in the night. I would also prefer non-smokers, but that?s not set in stone. If all works out, I am looking for something long-term.
While I am not a huge partier, we should be able to have social gatherings of our friends at the apartment from time to time, post-pandemic.

Posted on: 2020/11/18 21:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017