Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Dixon Leasing renovated Fulop's Ogden home for free.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Drink!

You forgot the cranky NAs!

Posted on: 2019/6/19 12:11

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/1/14 12:53
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Dixon was a super pack donator to Fulop?s campaign.

I voted for him but this sounds like it should be investigated.

https://www.realjerseycity.com/as-fund ... -sell-property-portfolio/

Posted on: 2019/6/19 9:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
CHEERS!!!

Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Drink! This loser mentioned Yvonne in a thread which has nothing to do with Yvonne. At this rate we are all gonna be wrecked on the sauce.

Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
At this point I'm not a huge Fulop fan, but your headline is fully slander/fake news. At no point in the linked article is it even alleged Fulop did not pay for the renovation. They merely state they don't know who paid what to whom when.

It figures that the NIMBY loser that wrote this article is one of Yvonne?s main allies and serves as a news source for every crank on the NA boards.

Posted on: 2019/6/19 3:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/1/3 19:14
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Drink! This loser mentioned Yvonne in a thread which has nothing to do with Yvonne. At this rate we are all gonna be wrecked on the sauce.

Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
At this point I'm not a huge Fulop fan, but your headline is fully slander/fake news. At no point in the linked article is it even alleged Fulop did not pay for the renovation. They merely state they don't know who paid what to whom when.

It figures that the NIMBY loser that wrote this article is one of Yvonne?s main allies and serves as a news source for every crank on the NA boards.

Posted on: 2019/6/19 1:08

Pinocchio: Dixon Leasing renovated Fulop's Ogden home for free.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/4 21:55
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Shall we give a proper funeral to that thread now? Or shall we all go congregate on Fakebook?

Posted on: 2019/6/18 23:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

brewster wrote:

Posted on: 2019/6/18 23:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dcourts1984 wrote:
Cant wait for this Dixon era to come to an end. Never healthy to have one institution own such a large share and concentration of properties in one area.

Cutting your dividend to 1% from 5% spells significant issues at the investor/master fund level. As that fund winds down or massive redemptions, the forced liquidation of their assets in downtown JC will be interesting to watch. As a resident, what you don't want is them making the market and having a massive downfall where they have to sell a significant amount of their properties in a short amount of time.

Either way, not healthy for the market. They have ability to control and move market on way up and same could be said for the way down.

This entire diatribe is predicated on a false premise: that Dixon Leasing somehow owns (and, controls) a large share of the local market. By all accounts, they owned 24 units that could have been affected by the reval. Even if they owned twice or four times that, you are talking about less than 100 units, in a city that boasts well over 100,000 units. How is that a large share?

My experience from following them (and being inside several of the units leased by friends or acquaintances) is that they do really good work and that the people renting the units are generally satisfied. I think a lot of people simply don't like Dixon because they cater to a specific segment/demographic and hating on rich or well-to-do people is so very cool nowadays.

Posted on: 2019/6/18 21:51

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/1 1:16
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Cant wait for this Dixon era to come to an end. Never healthy to have one institution own such a large share and concentration of properties in one area.

Cutting your dividend to 1% from 5% spells significant issues at the investor/master fund level. As that fund winds down or massive redemptions, the forced liquidation of their assets in downtown JC will be interesting to watch. As a resident, what you don't want is them making the market and having a massive downfall where they have to sell a significant amount of their properties in a short amount of time.

Either way, not healthy for the market. They have ability to control and move market on way up and same could be said for the way down.

Posted on: 2019/6/18 20:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/18 14:36
Group:
Registered Users
This is both a stupid article and thread. First, let's start with the over all contract price of $485,000.00. From what I gather from my downtown neighbors that's about the typical cost of the gut renovation of a brownstone. Of course that depends on a few variables, but for the most part this is the about the number people are saying that they are paying. Furthermore, we have no idea whether there were change orders made after the original contract nor how much Fulop ultimately paid them in the end. It's rather common for these projects to go over. This article explains none of that. So as I've said both the article and the thread are entirely stupid. Please, go back to drinking or napping and whatever it is you do to keep the blood from flowing to your brain.

Posted on: 2019/6/18 19:56

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/12 3:48
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Ok, cannot change for some reason.

Should now read Dixon Leasing renovated Fulop?s Ogden Ave home for as little as $500 profit, far less than the 20% fee they charge their own clients, a practice recently highlighted by the fund reducing dividend payments from 5% TO 1% causing Alan Dixon to ?step down? as CEO of Evans Dixon.

Posted on: 2019/6/18 17:22

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
You?re right, I will change it.

Posted on: 2019/6/18 17:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2019/6/18 16:28

Dixon Leasing renovated Fulop's Ogden home for free.
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Notorious tax cheats Dixon Leasing used their inhouse renovation team to work on Fulop's Ogden Avenue home.

https://www.realjerseycity.com/mayor-f ... rojects-raises-questions/

Posted on: 2019/6/18 16:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017