Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
45 user(s) are online (30 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 45

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Cash out refinance of investment property?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Chris_NJ wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I spoke with someone yesterday and they do the cash-out refinance for an LLC with very competitive rates compared to the other banks I have talked to. It may be a good option for me!

Glad I could help. IB is too low profile, needs some good press. I left Cap 1, what a shitshow. Utterly incompetent, I could not find a single person capable of opening a tenant escrow account properly. No wonder they're closing their branches.

Posted on: 1/31 21:15
Print Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for the tip. I spoke with someone yesterday and they do the cash-out refinance for an LLC with very competitive rates compared to the other banks I have talked to. It may be a good option for me!

Posted on: 1/31 15:36
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Chris_NJ wrote:
I am looking into doing a cash-out refinance for a residential investment property that is owned by an LLC. I have talked to a few banks that do this but wonder if anyone recommends a particular bank for this? There is definitely no consistency among the banks for these loans when the property is owned by an LLC.

Thanks for any insight.

Can't speak to this exact issue, but I found Investors Banks to be spectacularly competent in my last purchase, unlike any other bank I've ever dealt with. I switched my other banking there, I was so impressed. Small local banks are better, IB is where Pamrapo used to be before they shat the bed.

Posted on: 1/30 16:17
Print Top

Cash out refinance of investment property?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
I am looking into doing a cash-out refinance for a residential investment property that is owned by an LLC. I have talked to a few banks that do this but wonder if anyone recommends a particular bank for this? There is definitely no consistency among the banks for these loans when the property is owned by an LLC.

Thanks for any insight.

Posted on: 1/30 15:45
Print Top

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017