Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
51 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 51

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JC Woman Accuses Murphy Staffer of Rape
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Not to diminish the prosecutor's contribution to this abomination, but she gets her marching orders from the top. There is a chain of command - and she's not near the top. She's a convenient fall-gal, but she ain't your "man." There were a lot of people involved in this - and Ms. Brennan just blew the whistle on the whole gang. Good for her. Her courage is extraordinary as she knows the landscape very, very well. She's the victim twice - and I hope she gets her full, due justice at the end of the day.

Posted on: 10/17 8:51
Print Top

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 10/17 6:29
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
A little worse than Bridgegate wouldn't you say?

Posted on: 10/16 19:45
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
In Hudson County, a prosecutor under fire.

Excerpt of interest;

"The sheer number of reported rapes in Hudson County is high, second in New Jersey only to Essex County. There were 169 reported rapes here in 2017, up from 136 the year before, according New Jersey State Police statistics.
"

Posted on: 10/16 18:49
Print Top

JC Woman Accuses Murphy Staffer of Rape
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
(I'm surprised this isn't being talked about here more. This is really an outrage - classic Hudson County/NJ politics at its worst. Very, very brave of Ms. Brennan to expose this as she has.)

By Brent Johnson and Susan K. Livio
NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

The woman who accused a senior staffer in Gov. Phil Murphy's administration of sexually assaulting her while he worked for Murphy's campaign last year is a state official who says she is now telling her story because she has "received no justice."

Katie Brennan, who later volunteered for the campaign and is now the chief of staff at the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency, detailed her allegations against Albert J. Alvarez publicly for the first time in a story published by the Wall Street Journal on Sunday afternoon.

After the report was published Sunday afternoon, Brennan said in a statement: "On April 8th, 2017, Al Alvarez raped me. On April 9th, 2017 I learned that the system is broken."

More

More

Brennan, 31, of Jersey City, said she went to the hospital and reported the alleged assault to law enforcement officials the next day, but the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office declined to prosecute.

Posted on: 10/16 9:08
Print Top

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017