Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Menendez ahead by a wee bit!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/3 14:35
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
OJ got off, and Hague never did time either-like Menendez it doesn?t mean he?s innocent.

Hey I'm not really the one that parrots the whole "Innocent until proven guilty". Funny how you didn't mention Kavanaugh and Roy Moore and Trump there?

Posted on: 2018/10/5 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
OJ got off, and Hague never did time either-like Menendez it doesn?t mean he?s innocent.

Posted on: 2018/10/5 14:27

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/3 14:35
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

dmark526 wrote:
I will hold my nose and vote for Menendez for one reason. ...

Wait, don't tell, let me guess! Politics.

With Democrats it's always politics in the end. Who gets power.

Remember Roy Moore , how all the press immediately proclaimed that story would tell us everything we need to know about Republicans! If only he'd been elected, that would have shown GOP was a party of rapists!

Do you know why no newspaper says anything like that about Menendez?

Because the GOP is the only party that is capable and expected to stand on principle.

Not at all - the reason the GOP is expected to act on morals is because they sell themselves that way. Since they lay claim to being the moral, good Christian party, that's how they are judged. Of course it'll be worse for them when they don't live up to the standards they claim for themselves, because then they are liars/hypocrits on top of the actual thing they did.

And I'm not really sure - what happened to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" shtick I keep hearing Republicans say about Kavanaugh? Maybe you don't remember, but Menendez was acquitted of charges - so not guilty. But sure, let's apply different standards here.

To be fair I'm not saying I like him or I don't (I haven't really researched a ton) but just pointing out that logical fallacy.

Posted on: 2018/10/5 14:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dmark526 wrote:
I will hold my nose and vote for Menendez for one reason. ...

Wait, don't tell, let me guess! Politics.

With Democrats it's always politics in the end. Who gets power.

Remember Roy Moore , how all the press immediately proclaimed that story would tell us everything we need to know about Republicans! If only he'd been elected, that would have shown GOP was a party of rapists!

Do you know why no newspaper says anything like that about Menendez?

Because the GOP is the only party that is capable and expected to stand on principle.

Posted on: 2018/10/5 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Have to call BS on your logic. You really believe that the democrats, or republicans for that matter, are honestly capable of doing anything to reprimand never mind impeach an "esteemed colleague" Why do you think the known woman beating democrat first muslim congressman ellison from MN wants to send the charges to the House Ethics Committee to be reviewed We do not have term limits, just the vote to set things right. Quote:
dmark526 wrote: I will hold my nose and vote for Menendez for one reason. If there is an impeachment trial in the senate, the Dems would have to control the senate to have any chance of getting to the 67 votes required for removal from office. If anyone other then that whacko were in the WH, I would be voting for Hugin. Quote:
HeightsNative wrote: Wow. So you guys would rather vote for a confirmed pedophile and corrupt asswipe in menendez, than a reasonably good GOP moderate candidate simply because he's a Republican. And spare me, I'm not a republican. And I rarely vote for them. But this is beyond the pale. My bad. You all are the same dopes who gave Booker a seat at the table too. My bad. I forgot who I was dealing with. So going forward, you tits have no right to complain about anything that goes awry in this state.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 22:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/1/3 19:14
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Sigh...another confirmed dope

Quote:

dmark526 wrote:
I will hold my nose and vote for Menendez for one reason. If there is an impeachment trial in the senate, the Dems would have to control the senate to have any chance of getting to the 67 votes required for removal from office. If anyone other then that whacko were in the WH, I would be voting for Hugin.

Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Wow. So you guys would rather vote for a confirmed pedophile and corrupt asswipe in menendez, than a reasonably good GOP moderate candidate simply because he's a Republican. And spare me, I'm not a republican. And I rarely vote for them. But this is beyond the pale.

My bad. You all are the same dopes who gave Booker a seat at the table too. My bad. I forgot who I was dealing with.

So going forward, you tits have no right to complain about anything that goes awry in this state.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/17 15:41
Group:
Registered Users
I will hold my nose and vote for Menendez for one reason. If there is an impeachment trial in the senate, the Dems would have to control the senate to have any chance of getting to the 67 votes required for removal from office. If anyone other then that whacko were in the WH, I would be voting for Hugin.

Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Wow. So you guys would rather vote for a confirmed pedophile and corrupt asswipe in menendez, than a reasonably good GOP moderate candidate simply because he's a Republican. And spare me, I'm not a republican. And I rarely vote for them. But this is beyond the pale.

My bad. You all are the same dopes who gave Booker a seat at the table too. My bad. I forgot who I was dealing with.

So going forward, you tits have no right to complain about anything that goes awry in this state.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 20:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
If that was true, McConnel would not be doing the song and dance, and there would not be a crippled FBI investigation. They don't have the votes.

Kavanaugh has gone through six separate FBI investigations over his course serving in government. If there was something there, it would have been leaked to the press by now.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of Menendez, but those accusations have been thoroughly discredited by legitimate news organizations. Not worth arguing with people that don't care about the truth.

LOL ok to be fair let's wipe the pedophile stuff off the list. That's still leaves a loooooooong list of corruption remaining that, were that the GOP candidate, would be dead on arrival. Again, no one on the left can complain about the state of NJ with such idiotic decisions.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 18:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of Menendez, but those accusations have been thoroughly discredited by legitimate news organizations. Not worth arguing with people that don't care about the truth.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 15:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
robert menendezs quotes 5

Posted on: 2018/10/4 14:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
And since you're all so eager to vote for "he who bangs underage prostitutes", you all have no credibility to ever mention anything regarding me too, or pussy grabbing etc.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 12:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/10/4 12:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
If that was true, McConnel would not be doing the song and dance, and there would not be a crippled FBI investigation. They don't have the votes.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 11:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hugin is a moderate, unlike the partisan crook Menendez or the other Senator Spartacus with the imaginary
friend Tbone.

But moderate GOP senators rarely have the stones to vote moderately and represent ALL of their state rather than the party line of the moment. That's why moderate GOP governors aren't nearly as bad as senators. In my lifetime I've seen many moderate R's turn hard right in their runs for POTUS, from Bush41 to Christie to Trump himself.

Of course, you?re missing the Republican Senators on the fence who may not support Judge K, va the red state Dems who may vote to confirm because they don?t want to lose their seats.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 2:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hugin is a moderate, unlike the partisan crook Menendez or the other Senator Spartacus with the imaginary
friend Tbone.

But moderate GOP senators rarely have the stones to vote moderately and represent ALL of their state rather than the party line of the moment. That's why moderate GOP governors aren't nearly as bad as senators. In my lifetime I've seen many moderate R's turn hard right in their runs for POTUS, from Bush41 to Christie to Trump himself.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 1:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
friend TBone.

Posted on: 2018/10/4 0:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
No matter how bad Menendez is, only a moron, Democrat or otherwise, would consider sending another GOP senator to DC. This is not the same as the statehouse where the damage is limited to NJ and buffered by the moderate NJ legislature.

Posted on: 2018/10/3 23:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
And that's with Hugin outspending him by a large margin.

Quote:

Posted on: 2018/10/3 21:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/10/3 18:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/10/3 12:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Keep in mind that Hugin had zero name recognition, and the closer we get to Election Day he?s been getting closer and closer.

Posted on: 2018/10/2 19:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/10/2 19:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
HOPEFULLY, this will be the final term for menendez. democrats should have told menendez to start walking a long time ago.

Posted on: 2018/10/1 20:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
#Menendez es Pendejo

Posted on: 2018/10/1 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
I didn't even know Sabrin was running again.... Didn't he run as a republican in the last primary he participated in?

I have gotten in the habit of not paying attention to the statewide elections, since whomever wins the Dem primary wins the general election.

Posted on: 2018/10/1 17:20

Menendez ahead by a wee bit!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
His lead over Hugin is now down to two percentage points, within the margin of error. What a fall from grace, due to disgrace.

https://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... en_menendez_hugin_in.html

Posted on: 2018/10/1 15:49

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017