Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: Donald Trump Solidifies World Peace
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
And the deal fell apart due to incompetence.

Posted on: 2018/9/4 20:45

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/24 21:12
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

No complaints then. If you unaware of the rule the customer is always right. I suggest you read a book on business.

Funny enough, I've written a couple books on business.

oopsies! LOL

Posted on: 2018/8/30 2:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:

No complaints then. If you unaware of the rule the customer is always right. I suggest you read a book on business.

Funny enough, I've written a couple books on business.

In fact, the customer isn't always right. Sometimes the customer is an asshole and you have to tell him to get out of your store because he's either disrupting the experience of others or making unreasonable demands.

More to the point, this is where your analogy leaves the tracks. A government isn't a business. It has many, many more constituencies than a business and its interests are far more varied. And trade surpluses and deficits are far more complicated than Tweety McDooosh seems to fathom.

Governing by bromides, while often pleasing, really isn't effective.

That said, carry on. Enjoy your day in the sun.

Posted on: 2018/8/28 16:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Haven't seen too many details on the new trade agreement, except for:

Mexico will raise the minimum wage for car manufacturers to something close to $16 per hour. The new Mexican government minimum wage increase are part of its platform. I think auto assembly workers wage is currently about $3 per hour.

Countries like China can't ship product through Mexico to avoid tariffs. This was a major issue with the US trade negotiators. Something has to be made in Mexico to be tariff free.

A Chinese aluminum company stockpiled more than $2 billion worth of aluminum in Mexico with intentions of shipping it to the U.S. to avoid tariffs on Chinese exports, according to a Wall Street Journal report on the scheme. Records linked China Zhongwang Holdings (chzhf, -4.26%) with the stockpile, much of which has since been moved to Vietnam following a U.S. trade group?s petition to the Commerce Department, the WSJ said.

http://fortune.com/2016/09/09/chinese ... ystery-mexican-stockpile/

Posted on: 2018/8/28 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Amazing. Year after year the US keeps losing ground to foriegn countries in trade. Finally when a US President starts to turn the tide and put the US first you libs have a problem with it. The US is the worlds consumers we should call the shots!

My eyes hurt reading this. You start off by saying the US is getting a raw deal ("losing ground to 'foriegn' countries in trade"), which points to the fact that we sell less than we buy in our trade with these countries (seemingly a bad thing, to you). You finish by saying that because we buy the most we are the most important.

So... once the trade imbalances are 'solved" you will then advocate for a diminished american voice on world trade?

Posted on: 2018/8/28 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Amazing. Year after year the US keeps losing ground to foriegn countries in trade. Finally when a US President starts to turn the tide and put the US first you libs have a problem with it. The US is the worlds consumers we should call the shots!

My eyes hurt reading this. You start off by saying the US is getting a raw deal ("losing ground to 'foriegn' countries in trade"), which points to the fact that we sell less than we buy in our trade with these countries (seemingly a bad thing, to you). You finish by saying that because we buy the most we are the most important.

So... once the trade imbalances are 'solved" you will then advocate for a diminished american voice on world trade?

Posted on: 2018/8/28 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Getting back the remains of fallen soldiers plus the return of US citizens without paying for their release is worth something. The fact the rockets are not going up daily now from North Korea is something liberals want to ignore.

Posted on: 2018/8/28 1:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I think I'll wait for the ink to dry.

Posted on: 2018/8/27 19:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Mexico caving on NAFTA reforms-more winning!

Posted on: 2018/8/27 16:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Getting back the remains of fallen soldiers plus the return of US citizens without paying for their release is worth something. The fact the rockets are not going up daily now from North Korea is something liberals want to ignore.

Posted on: 2018/8/27 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Just wanted to bump this thread up to point out the hilariously premature celebration by all our resident conservatives. "Donald Trump Solidifies World Peace" LO Freaking L. Today we get headlines like

North Korea Accuses the U.S. of 'Hatching a Criminal Plot' Against Pyongyang

and

The US is now 'worse off' on North Korea than it was before the Trump-Kim summit, expert says

As predicted, Trump's "World Peace" has resulted in jack squat.

Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

The reason Trump is President is because of the elitist liberals and Hillary Clinton. Start putting the blame where it belongs. Look inside!

Resized Image

I don't know what Clinton has to do with any of this, but it's funny that you complain about Clinton being rich and out of touch, while Donald Trump lives in a literal golden tower.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/8/27 14:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

The reason Trump is President is because of the elitist liberals and Hillary Clinton. Start putting the blame where it belongs. Look inside!

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/6/15 16:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

robotdisko wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
I like how you completely missed most of the what's actually in the Iran deal

What is really sad is they demanded cash and received cash.

Resized Image

wow a trumptard posted a meme, so it must be true. even when confronted with facts only a useless idiot would continue to spew fox news boolshit. dumb af.

Posted on: 2018/6/15 11:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Catdog must?ve missed where Obama promised that Iran would not have any access to US banks, then secretly asked two of them to help Iran move around the palleted billions-and they refused.
They eventually got it done without us, but this Obama dodge was only recently exposed.

Posted on: 2018/6/15 11:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

robotdisko wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:

Resized Image

wow a trumptard posted a meme, so it must be true. even when confronted with facts only a useless idiot would continue to spew fox news boolshit. dumb af.

You poor scented child.
Hopefully some counseling
and Zoloft
will help with your
anti-Trump angst.

#anguish

Posted on: 2018/6/15 5:22

Edited by iGreg on 2018/6/15 5:38:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/24 21:12
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/6/15 5:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
preach on.Quote:

CatDog wrote:
My god you people are thick. IT WAS THEIR MONEY TO BEGIN WITH.

Also, I find it rich that Republicans are trying to lecture anyone on dealing with Iran. Saint Reagan illegally and secretly sold weapons to Iranian Islamist terrorists that had been taking Americans hostage. Then he gave that money to Nicaraguan terrorists that laid landmines all over the country killing countless innocents, and also smuggled cocaine into the US.

And yet, I never seem to hear a single bad word about Reagan. He's hailed as a hero of the right, while Obama is derided for settling a 50 year old debt with money that Iran was already owed, in good faith negotiations.

Posted on: 2018/6/15 0:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
My god you people are thick. IT WAS THEIR MONEY TO BEGIN WITH.

Also, I find it rich that Republicans are trying to lecture anyone on dealing with Iran. Saint Reagan illegally and secretly sold weapons to Iranian Islamist terrorists that had been taking Americans hostage. Then he gave that money to Nicaraguan terrorists that laid landmines all over the country killing countless innocents, and also smuggled cocaine into the US.

And yet, I never seem to hear a single bad word about Reagan. He's hailed as a hero of the right, while Obama is derided for settling a 50 year old debt with money that Iran was already owed, in good faith negotiations.

Posted on: 2018/6/14 23:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
trump says russia should control crimea because....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/polit ... raine-20180614-story.html

Posted on: 2018/6/14 23:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/6/14 23:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
self hating Americans and anti-Semites.

I can't believe you're an actual person.

Let's see what your stable genius comes up with. I can't wait to see you try to explain how it's somehow a better deal than the Iran deal was.

And I like that your only argument against it boils down to a classic Trump-like wild unsupported claim that "everyone knows that Iran isn't following it" despite everyone in the deal saying that they ARE following it.

And I will admit that I was wrong about the notice (something I think you will never do) but even so, it's not feasible for Iran to hide an entire nuclear weapon facility considering there are inspectors at every other link in the supply chain. And even so, analysts have said it would take a year to refine enough nuclear material for a nuke, so 3 weeks is not enough time to build a facility and make a nuke.

I can guarantee you that if Trump even comes up with an agreement (and it will almost certainly be without Congress), it won't be half as comprehensive as the Iran deal. And yet I'm sure I will see you here crowing about how great it is anyway.

You are a sycophant of the worst degree.

Posted on: 2018/6/14 22:34

Edited by CatDog on 2018/6/14 22:53:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
24 days, not 24 hours. I don't need to refute every other point, because this is a huuuuge error to say we can inspect within a day.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-met ... know-about-iran-nuclear-/

And it was an Obama agreement, not ratified by Congress-so boom! it's gone, thankfully.

But no one believes that Iran is doing anything but not following the agreement, except self hating Americans and anti-Semites.

Posted on: 2018/6/13 19:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
24 days, not 24 hours. I don't need to refute every other point, because this is a huuuuge error to say we can inspect within a day.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-met ... know-about-iran-nuclear-/

And it was an Obama agreement, not ratified by Congress-so boom! it's gone, thankfully.

But no one believes that Iran is doing anything but not following the agreement, except self hating Americans and anti-Semites.

And Obama said Iran would have zero access to US banks, and they didn't get it-after Obama tried to twist the arms of US banks to do it to help them convert the released money-which they did without our help. Obama lied, but this was only found out recently.

Posted on: 2018/6/13 19:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

* Iran has to reduce the number of centrifuges by 75% from 20k to 5k
* Iran can't enrich uranium above 3.7% purity (weapons grade is 85%)
* Iran has to reduce their stockpile of uranium by 98%
* Inspectors are allowed at EVERY step in the supply chain from the mines to the transports to the storage to the reactors. The inspectors are present CONTINUOUSLY, and can also request access to any other location deemed suspicious, with 24 hours notice.

The Iran nuclear deal made it IMPOSSIBLE for Iran to make a nuclear weapon because inspectors would be present at every single step of the supply chain. Of course military bases are going to be off limits, but that's irrelevant, because inspectors would be monitoring mines and stockpiles, so it would not be possible to sneak entire nuclear plants into a military base without someone noticing.

What, you think North Korea is going to let inspectors into their military bases and concentration camps? Yeah right.

Thankfully our European friends are staying in the deal so there are still inspectors monitoring Iran's nuclear situation. Because if not, then by pulling out we have absolutely no oversight over their nuclear program and they can go right back to making weapons. Is that really a better proposition for you?

Probably the worst part of the situation is that the entire world has learned not to trust the US, because any treaty we sign can be cancelled by the next idiot to get elected. It is a huge blow to the US's place as the dominant power in the world, and hampers us diplomatically for generations to come.

And on a last note, you guys love to act as if Obama just gave Iran cash for nothing. It was their money to begin with, you morons. Obama didn't try to hide anything about "converting" the money to Iran. It was already Iran's money, being held in American banks. It was very publicly part of the deal that they would get their money back.

wtf do you think is going to be in this North Korea deal that you think will somehow make it better than the Iranian deal? Do you really think that Kim Jong Un is going to allow 24/7 inspectors full access to every prison camp and military base and house in the country? The NK deal - if one is ever reached - will be a pale shadow of what was achieved with Iran, and yet I'm sure you will be crowing from the roofs about how it's the deal of the century.

Posted on: 2018/6/13 18:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Monroe, I *really* want to hear you summarize what is in the Iran Deal and why it's bad. And then I want you to summarize what is in the North Korea deal and why it's good. Please, I would really love to get your take on it. And I mean an actual summary of what's in it, not just "we gave everything away for nothing!"

Because I am absolutely certain that you have no idea what you're talking about.

First off, this is a first step. But in advance of that, we've gotten back three US citizens imprisoned by NK, they've halted missile testing, and have begun dismantling some of their nuke facilities. Our decision to stop (for now) the war exercises with SK is a sign of good faith, as were the NK actions taken already.

The difference between this and the Iran deal is that we will insist on true verification, unlike the Obama deal that had loopholes big enough to drive a semi loaded with centrifuges through. Military bases will be included, and we won't have to give advance notice like the lousy deal Obama 'negotiated'.

Further evidence found by Mossad about how the mullahs have been dodging the terms are well founded and accepted by the West. And the actions taken by Iran since the deal (increased aggression in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen) prove even more how they've used the cash Obama gave up, and the money they've made since the sanctions were relaxed has been used for things we oppose.

And the newly discovered information that the Obama administration tried to facilitate the Iranians from converting their released money through our banking system (when Obama said they'd be totally locked out of our banking system)-and US banks refused his request!-shows how Obama duped the US Congress and people.

It was a great deal-for the mullahs and the 'death to US/Israel' crowd.

This ain't gonna happen with President Trump-he's ready to walk away if NK starts to welch on the deal, unlike every previous POTUS, of either party, who tried to make peace on the Korean peninsula.

And please, yes, I know the NK govt represses its citizens. So does Iran, and Cuba. Yet Obama gave away the farm to both countries and got zero in return on human rights reform in those countries.

Edited to add that it's pretty funny to hear Bernie Sanders insist on Congress having to play a part in the NK negotiations, when Obama did his negotiating unilaterally bypassing Congress!

Posted on: 2018/6/13 16:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe, I *really* want to hear you summarize what is in the Iran Deal and why it's bad. And then I want you to summarize what is in the North Korea deal and why it's good. Please, I would really love to get your take on it. And I mean an actual summary of what's in it, not just "we gave everything away for nothing!"

Because I am absolutely certain that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted on: 2018/6/13 16:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/1 14:07
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Resized Image

Trump, from macking on Playboy models to putting RocketBoi in his place after a visit from the C.I.A. (Christians in Action).

Please...what is "macking" ?

Posted on: 2018/6/13 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama makes peace with banana republic dictator in Cuba, the left gets a universal thrill up their legs.

Trump brokers peace between the Korea's, and now gets NKorea to agree to denuke the Korean peninsula! and the left is melting down. Go figure.

And let's not forget all the goodwill generated with the long dead, but hardly missed, Chavez from Venezuela. Benign neglect for this hemisphere tyrants... while upending legally elected governments in the Ukraine and Egypt.

Posted on: 2018/6/12 23:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Trump, from macking on Playboy models to putting RocketBoi in his place after a visit from the C.I.A. (Christians in Action).

Posted on: 2018/6/12 20:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Comrades, finally Trump turns world right side up! Trump good buddies with dear leader Kim and also put that fking a-hole Canadian Trudeau in his Place. Trump knows who our real friends are unlike democrat liberal progressive Barak HUSSAIN Obama!

President Donald Trump is still angry at Justin Trudeau for a perceived slight during a speech by the Canadian prime minister following the G-7 meeting.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/t ... ney/ar-AAyxq5G?li=BBnb7Kz

Trudeau is a chump, another long list of 'progressive' rich white dynastic kids who personify empty suits. Wait'll the ginger Kennedy kid is up at bat for the Dems, vast fortune and all.

In any case, the predatory Canadian tariffs will soon stop unfairly treating producers in the USA-after all, fair is fair.

Posted on: 2018/6/12 20:52

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017