Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
58 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 58

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lincoln Tunnel Approach Lanes 2-year Closure... impact on JC?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
I only just learned today that two lanes on the bridge that leads from the Turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel are being closed for renovations, with an estimated completion two years from now. This immediately got me wondering how this could potentially affect traffic in and around JC. And, of course, does anyone really believe this will be completed in two years?

Hard to believe that this is happening right after the Pulaski was finally re-opened. Or, perhaps it is precisely this renovation what spurred the rushed re-opening of the Pulaski??

It was always my understanding that this was planned to start after the Pulaski Skyway repairs were finished. The mess goes on and on and on...

Posted on: 2018/8/17 22:43

Re: Lincoln Tunnel Approach Lanes 2-year Closure... impact on JC?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Horrible news, the Holland Tunnel is always worse in my opinion, yet more will go the Holland Tunnel now.

Posted on: 2018/8/17 22:03

Edited by Yvonne on 2018/8/17 22:26:13

Lincoln Tunnel Approach Lanes 2-year Closure... impact on JC?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
I only just learned today that two lanes on the bridge that leads from the Turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel are being closed for renovations, with an estimated completion two years from now. This immediately got me wondering how this could potentially affect traffic in and around JC. And, of course, does anyone really believe this will be completed in two years?

Hard to believe that this is happening right after the Pulaski was finally re-opened. Or, perhaps it is precisely this renovation what spurred the rushed re-opening of the Pulaski??

Posted on: 2018/8/17 21:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017