Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
45 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 45

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users






Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 14:57
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1002
Offline
If they're innocent why do you care?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
1. Mueller FBI Investigation
2. #byetrump


One problem-Mueller has found googootz so far, despite appointing a team of Clinton Democrat supporters to go after our President. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Googootz!


You seem to not understand how actual professional investigations work, as opposed to the theater of the Hillary witch hunts. They don't leak, and when they have cooperating witnesses, no one knows till the witnesses have served their purpose and gathered more evidence. They don't make deals with indictees without getting plenty in return, it's not like the local ADA who just wants to move on to the next kid arrested for weed possession. This is far from over.


'They don't leak'. Did you really type that, lol?

If there was anything at all of substance about collusion we'd know it. What we do know is that a high level FBI staffer met with author of the phony Trump dossier-now that's collusion!

Not to mention the Justice Department collusion with the Clinton's over the 'accidental tarmac meeting' that the FBI colluded to try and hide from the US public.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-ro ... campaign=promoted+content

Posted on: 12/17 21:44
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1417
Offline
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
All the men at NPR and Vice are sidelined... Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Matt Taibbi, NYT, Boston Globe, CNN and now Chris "tingle down my leg" Matthews ?

Rumor has it the Rachel Maddow once looked at Chris Hayes funny and made him cry... who is left to carry on the democrat talking points... Brain Ross still on suspension?


I know- it’s hilarious that the some of us actually hold people who commit sexual assault accountable regardless of their political stance. Instead of ya know... pandering to the super ignorant and blindly supporting pedophiles and people who brag about assaulting women for the sake of selling out our country to corporations just a liiiiitttle bit faster. The women in your life must be so blessed!


Holy Sh*te... you have to be talking about the democrat Lolita Express... except for Kevin Spacey... that must be the Lorenzo Express?

Posted on: 12/17 20:03
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#21
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/12/28 8:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 121
Offline
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
So, I'll ask again - anyone signing up? I did.

Heed no mind to the Hannity fanboys. Seriously - why not organize your own Whatabout protest?


As of this evening, the president said he would not fire him, but that is just today's news...

Posted on: 12/17 18:39
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 293
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
All the men at NPR and Vice are sidelined... Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Matt Taibbi, NYT, Boston Globe, CNN and now Chris "tingle down my leg" Matthews ?

Rumor has it the Rachel Maddow once looked at Chris Hayes funny and made him cry... who is left to carry on the democrat talking points... Brain Ross still on suspension?


I know- it’s hilarious that the some of us actually hold people who commit sexual assault accountable regardless of their political stance. Instead of ya know... pandering to the super ignorant and blindly supporting pedophiles and people who brag about assaulting women for the sake of selling out our country to corporations just a liiiiitttle bit faster. The women in your life must be so blessed!

Posted on: 12/17 15:57
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1417
Offline
All the men at NPR and Vice are sidelined... Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Matt Taibbi, NYT, Boston Globe, CNN and now Chris "tingle down my leg" Matthews ?

Rumor has it the Rachel Maddow once looked at Chris Hayes funny and made him cry... who is left to carry on the democrat talking points... Brain Ross still on suspension?

Posted on: 12/17 15:49
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/10/18 21:18
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1555
Offline
So, I'll ask again - anyone signing up? I did.

Heed no mind to the Hannity fanboys. Seriously - why not organize your own Whatabout protest?

Posted on: 12/17 14:55
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4209
Offline
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
1. Mueller FBI Investigation
2. #byetrump


One problem-Mueller has found googootz so far, despite appointing a team of Clinton Democrat supporters to go after our President. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Googootz!


You seem to not understand how actual professional investigations work, as opposed to the theater of the Hillary witch hunts. They don't leak, and when they have cooperating witnesses, no one knows till the witnesses have served their purpose and gathered more evidence. They don't make deals with indictees without getting plenty in return, it's not like the local ADA who just wants to move on to the next kid arrested for weed possession. This is far from over.


'They don't leak'. Did you really type that, lol?

If there was anything at all of substance about collusion we'd know it. What we do know is that a high level FBI staffer met with author of the phony Trump dossier-now that's collusion!

Not to mention the Justice Department collusion with the Clinton's over the 'accidental tarmac meeting' that the FBI colluded to try and hide from the US public.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-ro ... campaign=promoted+content

Posted on: 12/17 12:18
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/6 16:13
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5152
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
1. Mueller FBI Investigation
2. #byetrump


One problem-Mueller has found googootz so far, despite appointing a team of Clinton Democrat supporters to go after our President. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Googootz!


You seem to not understand how actual professional investigations work, as opposed to the theater of the Hillary witch hunts. They don't leak, and when they have cooperating witnesses, no one knows till the witnesses have served their purpose and gathered more evidence. They don't make deals with indictees without getting plenty in return, it's not like the local ADA who just wants to move on to the next kid arrested for weed possession. This is far from over.

Posted on: 12/17 12:10
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4209
Offline
Quote:

SOS wrote:
1. Mueller FBI Investigation
2. #byetrump


One problem-Mueller has found googootz so far, despite appointing a team of Clinton Democrat supporters to go after our President. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Googootz!

Posted on: 12/17 11:52
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/17 23:58
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 813
Offline
1. Mueller FBI Investigation
2. #byetrump

Posted on: 12/17 10:44
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4209
Offline
Manafort's money issues were years before Trump even decided to run, let alone have anything to do with the Trump campaign's non-collusion. And Flynn won't go to jail, or the coffee serving intern, or anyone else.

But why did Mueller go after Flynn for lying to the FBI, when they gave Hil and Huma a pass for doing the same thing-the only difference was that Flynn lied about something that wasn't a crime, but Hil and Huma lied about criminal activity.

Posted on: 12/17 8:02
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/6 16:13
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5152
Offline
Catdog, you're my new favorite person in these dark times. I don't have the stomach to argue with meatheads any more.

Posted on: 12/16 23:51
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/9/16 15:15
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 400
Offline
The desperation on the Trump side is just beyond hilarious at this point

Posted on: 12/16 23:37
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/16 20:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1151
Offline
Quote:

You really need to dig a little deeper... this whole investigation has now turned to protecting the compromised FBI and
protecting the democrat party. After all these months of leaks, including Director Comey's self admission, don't you think real hard conclusive evidence would have leaked?

wtf are you even talking about? "Compromised FBI" wtf does that even mean? How has this investigation turned to protecting the FBI and Democratic party? Huh? The investigation is still purely about the Trump team and potential collusion with Russia. FOX and Trump seem to want to make it about Democrats since they know supporters like you will eat it up so when they further obstruct or shut down the investigation you maroons are OK with it.

No idea what you even mean about Comey's "self admission" but no, I don't think any hard evidence would have leaked. Mueller seems to be running a tight ship. Papadapoulous had been working with the FBI for TEN MONTHS before anybody found out about it. Mueller's team has had every email from the transition team and nobody even knew about it until they started asking Trump's lawyers about some of them. Just because the Republican Senate members are leaking every bit of info they get doesn't mean that Mueller's team will. It's the god damn FBI after all.

Quote:
Manafort's problems aren't even related to the election. If you fact check your "rebellion in Ukraine", the truth is the sitting elected government was leaning towards Putin and not NATO The Obama Administration (Clinton/Kerry) supported the"rebels" who overthrew it.

You guys keep talking about how this investigation is a nothingburger and then when Trumps CAMPAIGN MANAGER is arrested for LAUNDERING MONEY FOR RUSSIANS AND STAGING RUSSIAN INVASIONS you say it's completely unrelated? We have no idea if there will be more charges against Manafort related to the campaign.


Quote:
As for Benghazi (another in depth investigation by the FBI btw) that whole incident would not have happened if Obama/Clinton had not overthrown Gaddafi Government. Of course unstable Libya is still in chaos... but the open selling of African slaves in the public markets is booming.
It's amazing how Republicans want to bomb every country on the planet unless a Democrat is in charge. But that's besides the point. You have not even attempted to provide a counterpoint to my assertion that all investigations related to Benghazi were 100% politically motivated and so seeing Republicans whine about this investigation where people are being actually criminally prosecuted is very frustrating.

I don't understand how anybody can be against this investigation. Mueller is a REPUBLICAN. Rosenstein is a REPUBLICAN. FBI employees on the whole donate twice as much money to REPUBLICANS. It's the freaking FBI. Every single Republican was in favor of Mueller's appointment, but as soon as he starts charging people they're all of a sudden freaking out. Why? Give me a good explanation for why every Republican is starting to freak out? Is this what innocent people do? Try to shut down investigations when the heat gets on?

Posted on: 12/16 22:31
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#9
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/14 14:52
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 80
Offline
"Bob Mueller is investigating Russia collusion"

"WHATABOUT HILLARY?"

lol

Posted on: 12/16 22:24
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1417
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, George Papadapolous.

Nothingburger lol. It's amazing how every conservative gets their talking points and lingo from FOX all at the same time. Somehow 4 people already are charged for this "nothingburger" and conservatives are freaking out trying to shut down the investigation and saying that the FBI of all organizations is liberal.

I also like seeing the evolution of conservative talking points.

We have never talked to any Russians and we didn't collude.

OK we talked to some but it was just in passing.

OK we set up some private meetings with them but we only talked about adoptions.

OK maybe we talked to Russians because they promised us dirt on Clinton, but they didn't have it.

Alright well, we did get some private keys to access the emails, but it was totally unrelated.

Oh, and even if we did collude, which we totally didn't, I promise you it's not illegal to collude with foreign governments.

Also, please ignore the fact that the former president told us not to hire Flynn because he couldn't be trusted, and the Attorney General said not to hire him because he was a target for bribery and corruption. Please ignore the fact that we hired him anyway, and fired the AG for warning us against hiring him.

I promise we didn't know he was up to anything shady, like taking money from Russia and Turkey to try kidnapping American residents. I fired him for lying to Pence. Actually I fired him for lying to the FBI. Even though I hate the FBI. The organization that I asked to stop investigating the corrupt guy I just fired. Oh yeah, and I fired the head of the FBI because he wouldn't stop investigating me and that corrupt guy working for foreign governments. Because we're totally innocent and this is a nothingburger.

Also I hope everyone forgets that another staffer of mine is being charged with lying to the FBI for trying to set up meetings with the Russians. And another couple guys are being charged because they worked with Russia to stage rebellions in Ukraine, and has laundered so much money for Russians that his own daughters won't talk to him because they know he has blood on his hands.

If I say it's a nothingburger enough times will you believe me that there's nothing shady going on? Please???


You really need to dig a little deeper... this whole investigation has now turned to protecting the compromised FBI and
protecting the democrat party. After all these months of leaks, including Director Comey's self admission, don't you think real hard conclusive evidence would have leaked?

Manafort's problems aren't even related to the election. If you fact check your "rebellion in Ukraine", the truth is the sitting elected government was leaning towards Putin and not NATO The Obama Administration (Clinton/Kerry) supported the"rebels" who overthrew it.

As for Benghazi (another in depth investigation by the FBI btw) that whole incident would not have happened if Obama/Clinton had not overthrown Gaddafi Government. Of course unstable Libya is still in chaos... but the open selling of African slaves in the public markets is booming.

Posted on: 12/16 21:39
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#7
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/14 19:28
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 141
Offline
And these relate to Jersey City in which way??

Posted on: 12/16 20:30
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/16 20:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1151
Offline
Speaking of nothingburger investigations, how's the Benghazi witch hunt going? Hold on, there isn't a current Benghazi investigation? That's so strange, it's almost like Republicans never gave one shit about Benghazi and were politicizing a tragedy where several Americans died and using perpetual investigations to try and damage Clinton, and as soon as she lost the election they stopped talking about it instantly.

Republicans led EIGHT investigations without finding any wrongdoing at all, and zero charges against anybody, and they never stopped shrieking about it, until Clinton lost. And now we have an actual investigation that already has 4 people being charged, and they're calling it a nothingburger. If this investigation is a nothingburger, what were the Benghazi investigations? An anti-matter-burger?

The novelty of conservatives saying this investigation is politically motivated after the Benghazi farce is just unreal.

Posted on: 12/16 19:28
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/16 20:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1151
Offline
Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, George Papadapolous.

Nothingburger lol. It's amazing how every conservative gets their talking points and lingo from FOX all at the same time. Somehow 4 people already are charged for this "nothingburger" and conservatives are freaking out trying to shut down the investigation and saying that the FBI of all organizations is liberal.

I also like seeing the evolution of conservative talking points.

We have never talked to any Russians and we didn't collude.

OK we talked to some but it was just in passing.

OK we set up some private meetings with them but we only talked about adoptions.

OK maybe we talked to Russians because they promised us dirt on Clinton, but they didn't have it.

Alright well, we did get some private keys to access the emails, but it was totally unrelated.

Oh, and even if we did collude, which we totally didn't, I promise you it's not illegal to collude with foreign governments.

Also, please ignore the fact that the former president told us not to hire Flynn because he couldn't be trusted, and the Attorney General said not to hire him because he was a target for bribery and corruption. Please ignore the fact that we hired him anyway, and fired the AG for warning us against hiring him.

I promise we didn't know he was up to anything shady, like taking money from Russia and Turkey to try kidnapping American residents. I fired him for lying to Pence. Actually I fired him for lying to the FBI. Even though I hate the FBI. The organization that I asked to stop investigating the corrupt guy I just fired. Oh yeah, and I fired the head of the FBI because he wouldn't stop investigating me and that corrupt guy working for foreign governments. Because we're totally innocent and this is a nothingburger.

Also I hope everyone forgets that another staffer of mine is being charged with lying to the FBI for trying to set up meetings with the Russians. And another couple guys are being charged because they worked with Russia to stage rebellions in Ukraine, and has laundered so much money for Russians that his own daughters won't talk to him because they know he has blood on his hands.

If I say it's a nothingburger enough times will you believe me that there's nothing shady going on? Please???

Posted on: 12/16 18:56
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4209
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
So Mueller's Hillary investigator doesn't put her under oath, lets she and Huma Abedin lie (it's still a crime to lie to the FBI, even if not under oath), the same gent changes the language of Hillary's malfeasance so that it doesn't meet felony standards, and is a rabid Trump hater who texted his married lover (and he's married) about how much they hate Trump.

Sounds like Mueller should be fired. And virtually his entire nothing burger Rooskie crack team are all Hillary supporters, and they haven't found a single thing approaching collusion.

Sounds like Mueller should be fired for incompetence and slanted prosecution. He won't be, but he's disgraced himself and the FBI.
Good god you need to stop drinking the Kool Aid. Four people from Trump's campaign are already charged and will be going to jail. If Trump is so innocent why is every conservative freaking out about this investigation so much? Why is it that everybody on the Trump team is constantly lying about everything? For a bunch of super innocent people, they're sure acting really guilty. How many times has Kushner had to amend his security clearance form now after being caught lying about things?


Kool aid? Step away from Rachel Maddow. Four people are going to jail? Who are they, we can start with that. The only person in jail is Huma's husband-you know, the one whose email account got a lot of Hillary's classified emails, in between when he was perving with underage girls.

So who's going to jail? Not Flynn. Not the campaign volunteer nothing burger guy.

Posted on: 12/16 17:44
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/16 20:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1151
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
So Mueller's Hillary investigator doesn't put her under oath, lets she and Huma Abedin lie (it's still a crime to lie to the FBI, even if not under oath), the same gent changes the language of Hillary's malfeasance so that it doesn't meet felony standards, and is a rabid Trump hater who texted his married lover (and he's married) about how much they hate Trump.

Sounds like Mueller should be fired. And virtually his entire nothing burger Rooskie crack team are all Hillary supporters, and they haven't found a single thing approaching collusion.

Sounds like Mueller should be fired for incompetence and slanted prosecution. He won't be, but he's disgraced himself and the FBI.
Good god you need to stop drinking the Kool Aid. Four people from Trump's campaign are already charged and will be going to jail. If Trump is so innocent why is every conservative freaking out about this investigation so much? Why is it that everybody on the Trump team is constantly lying about everything? For a bunch of super innocent people, they're sure acting really guilty. How many times has Kushner had to amend his security clearance form now after being caught lying about things?

Posted on: 12/16 17:34
Print Top


Re: Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4209
Offline
So Mueller's Hillary investigator doesn't put her under oath, lets she and Huma Abedin lie (it's still a crime to lie to the FBI, even if not under oath), the same gent changes the language of Hillary's malfeasance so that it doesn't meet felony standards, and is a rabid Trump hater who texted his married lover (and he's married) about how much they hate Trump.

Sounds like Mueller should be fired. And virtually his entire nothing burger Rooskie crack team are all Hillary supporters, and they haven't found a single thing approaching collusion.

Sounds like Mueller should be fired for incompetence and slanted prosecution. He won't be, but he's disgraced himself and the FBI.

Posted on: 12/16 17:22
Print Top


Nobody’s Above the Law - Mueller Firing Rapid Response
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/10/18 21:18
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1555
Offline

Posted on: 12/16 14:20
Print Top








[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017