Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: We The People Deserve the WIN
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 0:04
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
By the way, I don't have a problem with this. I like his legal work and the firm that he formed after he left corporation counsel's office. I am friendly with Bill and we've had several conversations in the campaign, and we plan to sit down for coffee afterwards. If he wins, I will congratulate him and ask him what we can do to make the city better. If he loses, I would like to talk about our respective law practices and the joys and pitfalls of running your own business.

Posted on: 2017/11/8 0:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 0:04
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
"He worked at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, alongside professionals the likes of, Anne S. Babineau who is heralded as ?the go-to person in Redevelopment Law? http://www.wilentz.com/anne-s-babineau . "

ROTFLMAO! And how many people supporting Matsikoudis criticized Symes for her involvement in real estate?

Posted on: 2017/11/8 0:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/3/5 15:03
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
?Bill Matsikoudous is the Steak? ?WHAT AM I HUNGRY FOR??

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the above lines was seeing EX Mayor Healy (The Clone Source) feverishly pouring pepper onto his meal for 2 minutes at the MC Diner in the FBI Operation Bid Rig video. Funny I think it was steak and potatoes. You know the Diner where the FBI had hidden camera?s recording the payoffs, bribes, and deals between Healy city employees and Dwek. The administration that Bill ?The Healy Clone? Matsikoudis was a key player in.

Colonel Healy and his side kick Sergeant Matsikoudis let corruption fester under their noses for who knows how long. It took the FBI to step in and STOP it. This quote from that famous Hogan Hero?s character Sgt. Hans Georg Schultz comes to mind?.?I see NOTHING?, ?I know NOTHING?, ?I hear N-N-N-NOTHING!?

Healy = Matsikoudous Matsikoudous = Healy

Send a loud and clear message today that we don't want The Healy Clone sniffing around in 2021 either.

I think everyone here get's your unwavering support for Fulop, despite his true Trac Record as Uber-Narc Mayor, Liar & New Institutional Candidate of the Party Machine.

I would rather see JC Constituents take a chance on Mats, who is no longer bound by Bossism [Healy or the HCDO/JCDO] & has opted to be aligned with Individuals of Honesty + Integrity like Chris Gadsden, Esther Winter, Esmeralda Trinidad & Dr. Michael Winds.

In either instance, whoever prevails at the polls will now know that the People will be watching & recording their every move....so they better do the right thing or they will be subject to being called out and voted out.

Posted on: 2017/11/7 22:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
?Bill Matsikoudous is the Steak? ?WHAT AM I HUNGRY FOR??

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the above lines was seeing EX Mayor Healy (The Clone Source) feverishly pouring pepper onto his meal for 2 minutes at the MC Diner in the FBI Operation Bid Rig video. Funny I think it was steak and potatoes. You know the Diner where the FBI had hidden camera?s recording the payoffs, bribes, and deals between Healy city employees and Dwek. The administration that Bill ?The Healy Clone? Matsikoudis was a key player in.

Colonel Healy and his side kick Sergeant Matsikoudis let corruption fester under their noses for who knows how long. It took the FBI to step in and STOP it. This quote from that famous Hogan Hero?s character Sgt. Hans Georg Schultz comes to mind?.?I see NOTHING?, ?I know NOTHING?, ?I hear N-N-N-NOTHING!?

Healy = Matsikoudous Matsikoudous = Healy

Send a loud and clear message today that we don't want The Healy Clone sniffing around in 2021 either.

Posted on: 2017/11/7 17:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

light12v wrote:
The Only Question That Registered Voters in Jersey City need ask Themselves:
When Hungry, Do I want the Steak or the Sizzle ???
Op-Ed by 20 year JC Resident 11/06/17

Tomorrow is Election Day. You have the unique opportunity to cast Your Vote for a Jersey City Mayor who will either nourish you with Substance or feed you an Illusion.
As a homeowner/stakeholder in this City, I have done my due diligence, stealth research & conducted a case study of both candidates.

My findings are as follows:

Bill Matsikoudous is the Steak

Mr. Matsikoudas offers Us authenticity and a vast knowledge & a professional contact base in all areas of the law, but in particular, Redevelopment Law, which is crucial in the next stages of Jersey City's evolution.

He worked at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, alongside professionals the likes of, Anne S. Babineau who is heralded as ?the go-to person in Redevelopment Law? http://www.wilentz.com/anne-s-babineau .

He has worked with & received glowing reviews from self-realized, multi-faceted professional Donald Scarinci - Lawyer, Writer, Photographer, Numismatist, Audiophile.
And the list goes on...

You might be asking yourself, [as I did], Why Mr. Matsikoudous never brought these highly professional contacts to the foreground of of this campaign.

The Answer is Simple:
He was kinda busy trying to establish the Real Concerns of Jersey City Residents by going Door-to-Door to hear Us, & Inform/Educate Us as to what was really happening in our City.
[It was a monumental Task to accomplish without HC/JC Political Machine funding.]

Steven Fulop is the Sizzle

Mr. Fulop offers Us a lesson in 21st Century Politics BWO Theatrical Production & a Step-by-Step Guide to becoming a Master Illusionist. This is a lesson that all Individuals should heed, as it provides crucial Information for one to Defend Against while navigating & trying to Survive in our modern day society.

He has worked at Goldman Sachs in finance & served as a Posterchild Marine for their Public Relations Bonanza post 9/11.

He was invited into Jersey City political circles, after serving in Iraq, by Mayor Glenn Cunningham to oppose Mr. Menendez's full slate of officially approved candidates, and resoundingly lost. [but he now had an inside look,acquired contacts & quickly became intrigued with a political career in Jersey City, becoming a Reformer Ward E councilman]

He mounted a Grassroots Campaign against the Institutional Candidate Healy & his played-out last gasp of the Party Machine [exploited Healy's Laughingstock status] & Won as a Reformer.

You might be asking yourself, [as I did], Why Mr. Fulop never brought these accomplishments to the foreground of of this campaign.

The Answer is Simple:
He was kinda busy trying to bury his former incarnation as a Reformer, since he had successfully Become the Very Thing that He had Railed Against, enjoying a host of Perks & Privileges that came along with being the New Institutional Candidate for the Party Machine.

As we all witnessed, this required a disciplined Mastery of Illusion, & countless Scripted Theatrical Productions to Control the Narrative and successfully divide our City.
[It was a monumental Task to accomplish without Blow-back]

So when You VOTE tomorrow, Ask Yourself :

Who's Skill Set am I willing to Fund/Live With for the Next 4 Years + Beyond
&
WHAT AM I HUNGRY FOR ?

Vegan and vegetarians must hate Comrade Matsikoudas. How about this instead...Matsikoudas is high quality vinyl siding and Fulop is brick exterior?

Posted on: 2017/11/7 16:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Where was this published, Jeff?

Posted on: 2017/11/7 15:24

We The People Deserve the WIN
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/3/5 15:03
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
The Only Question That Registered Voters in Jersey City need ask Themselves:
When Hungry, Do I want the Steak or the Sizzle ???
Op-Ed by 20 year JC Resident 11/06/17

Tomorrow is Election Day. You have the unique opportunity to cast Your Vote for a Jersey City Mayor who will either nourish you with Substance or feed you an Illusion.
As a homeowner/stakeholder in this City, I have done my due diligence, stealth research & conducted a case study of both candidates.

My findings are as follows:

Bill Matsikoudous is the Steak

Mr. Matsikoudas offers Us authenticity and a vast knowledge & a professional contact base in all areas of the law, but in particular, Redevelopment Law, which is crucial in the next stages of Jersey City's evolution.

He worked at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, alongside professionals the likes of, Anne S. Babineau who is heralded as ?the go-to person in Redevelopment Law? http://www.wilentz.com/anne-s-babineau .

He has worked with & received glowing reviews from self-realized, multi-faceted professional Donald Scarinci - Lawyer, Writer, Photographer, Numismatist, Audiophile.
And the list goes on...

You might be asking yourself, [as I did], Why Mr. Matsikoudous never brought these highly professional contacts to the foreground of of this campaign.

The Answer is Simple:
He was kinda busy trying to establish the Real Concerns of Jersey City Residents by going Door-to-Door to hear Us, & Inform/Educate Us as to what was really happening in our City.
[It was a monumental Task to accomplish without HC/JC Political Machine funding.]

Steven Fulop is the Sizzle

Mr. Fulop offers Us a lesson in 21st Century Politics BWO Theatrical Production & a Step-by-Step Guide to becoming a Master Illusionist. This is a lesson that all Individuals should heed, as it provides crucial Information for one to Defend Against while navigating & trying to Survive in our modern day society.

He has worked at Goldman Sachs in finance & served as a Posterchild Marine for their Public Relations Bonanza post 9/11.

He was invited into Jersey City political circles, after serving in Iraq, by Mayor Glenn Cunningham to oppose Mr. Menendez's full slate of officially approved candidates, and resoundingly lost. [but he now had an inside look,acquired contacts & quickly became intrigued with a political career in Jersey City, becoming a Reformer Ward E councilman]

He mounted a Grassroots Campaign against the Institutional Candidate Healy & his played-out last gasp of the Party Machine [exploited Healy's Laughingstock status] & Won as a Reformer.

You might be asking yourself, [as I did], Why Mr. Fulop never brought these accomplishments to the foreground of of this campaign.

The Answer is Simple:
He was kinda busy trying to bury his former incarnation as a Reformer, since he had successfully Become the Very Thing that He had Railed Against, enjoying a host of Perks & Privileges that came along with being the New Institutional Candidate for the Party Machine.

As we all witnessed, this required a disciplined Mastery of Illusion, & countless Scripted Theatrical Productions to Control the Narrative and successfully divide our City.
[It was a monumental Task to accomplish without Blow-back]

So when You VOTE tomorrow, Ask Yourself :

Who's Skill Set am I willing to Fund/Live With for the Next 4 Years + Beyond
&
WHAT AM I HUNGRY FOR ?

Posted on: 2017/11/7 5:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?