Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 141

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City Town Hall Policy Forums
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/1/3 19:14
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Irrespective of everything else: there is no law that would allow you to sue someone for revealing a name otherwise obscured or hidden by an alias in an online forum. At least not successfully.

If HeightsNative had revealed truly private information, particularly things that could put you at risk of harm, or to be a threat to your person, then yes. Revealing your name is uncool, but that's about it. He is not trying to impersonate you, nor is he trying to use your name for his personal gain.

Well but how did HN get that person?s name, address, and marital status? Was it a hacking of some kind? It sounds kind of CREEPY to me. If you follow nj.com HN is always harassing that person. His only crime is that he praises Mayor Fulop AND JERSEY CITY. It is kind of CREEPY that HN reply?s to his posts within a minute or two of posting. Also if that person doesn?t post on a topic HN will actually post saying he is waiting for the person to post. CREEPY indeed.

What is even CREEPIER is HN created an account here to reply to a post of his. My God now the ?sad? guy is being stalked across the internet. It sounds like a Life Time Movie in the making?.. ?Stalked By A CREEP Online?

How do you make it stop? HN now says he wants to meet up with that person.

No one ever posted your address, only your town (Cherry Hill), all of which was publicly available on your facebook page. I don't know why you refer to the person in the third person; it's you. You literally copy and pasted the same messages to nj.com as you do here, the same sycophantic nonsense.

It's not stalking, it's fact checking and correcting all of the misinformation you seem insistent on posting online for your idol, Steve Fulop. What's sad is watching a grown adult gushing over a politician, unless you're actively being paid to plant such misinformation. If that's the case, then we have a real news story on our hands as the Mayor will have to answer to that.

So, enlighten us. Why is someone from Cherry Hill so obsessed with JC politics? That's the true creepiness going on here. What's funny is everyone on NJ.com is on to your ruse and dispels it immediately. I don't even know why you do it when no one buys your nonsensical drivel.

Posted on: 2017/9/21 20:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Irrespective of everything else: there is no law that would allow you to sue someone for revealing a name otherwise obscured or hidden by an alias in an online forum. At least not successfully.

If HeightsNative had revealed truly private information, particularly things that could put you at risk of harm, or to be a threat to your person, then yes. Revealing your name is uncool, but that's about it. He is not trying to impersonate you, nor is he trying to use your name for his personal gain.

Well but how did HN get that person?s name, address, and marital status? Was it a hacking of some kind? It sounds kind of CREEPY to me. If you follow nj.com HN is always harassing that person. His only crime is that he praises Mayor Fulop AND JERSEY CITY. It is kind of CREEPY that HN reply?s to his posts within a minute or two of posting. Also if that person doesn?t post on a topic HN will actually post saying he is waiting for the person to post. CREEPY indeed.

What is even CREEPIER is HN created an account here to reply to a post of his. My God now the ?sad? guy is being stalked across the internet. It sounds like a Life Time Movie in the making?.. ?Stalked By A CREEP Online?

How do you make it stop? HN now says he wants to meet up with that person.

Posted on: 2017/9/21 19:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Well would you look at that. Never left is indeed good ol Soundmachine from JC list.

For those don't know, Bruce "sound machine" Tretheway is actually a cherry hill resident who trolls all the message boards pining for Fulop. He's a sad man, with a mail order bride wife, who spends every waking minute obsessing over steves every move.

As the election gets closer, expect to see his non stop copy and pasted drivel.

Pay no mind though; he's mentally unstable and the definition of a boot licker.

Do you know you can get sued for posting someone?s personal information on the internet without their permission? I heard that someone on nj.com is in the process of doing just that.

Posted on: 2017/9/21 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/3/5 15:03
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Well would you look at that. Never left is indeed good ol Soundmachine from JC list.

For those don't know, Bruce "sound machine" Tretheway is actually a cherry hill resident who trolls all the message boards pining for Fulop. He's a sad man, with a mail order bride wife, who spends every waking minute obsessing over steves every move.

Thanks for clarifying that which is Already Obvious.

Anyone who has an INVESTED Interest, & makes their home here, experiences the *Pain* of divisiveness that has become JC daily.

Unfortunately, Too many are Too other-wised engaged to take pause === identify the source of the pain=== and instead get caught up in masking the symptoms instead of addressing the root causes when seeking their solutions.

Posted on: 2017/9/21 11:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:

Do you know you can get sued for posting someone?s personal information on the internet without their permission? I heard that someone on nj.com is in the process of doing just that.

Posted on: 2017/9/21 11:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/1/3 19:14
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/9/21 2:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

rescuelife wrote:

Wow, this alone justifies bringing back Rascal's so Billy M can perform! This line is the best- "recapture the true spirit of the city with new leadership and a fresh approach to finding solutions."

Knowing that this guy was the legal counsel to Healy and advised on the myriad of horrific deals he made (and a close confidant to the three (?) imprisoned administration members) makes this just too good. Bravo on the comedic gold Bill, would love to at least see you do some standup soon!

lol my thoughts exactly does he think JC voters are going to just wipe out the 9 Healy years when they cast their vote? What a joke.

JC needs to get Mayor Fulop's full ticket elected on Nov 7th, 2017

Steve Fulop for Mayor - TEAM FULOP

Rolando Lavarro for At-Large Council - TEAM FULOP

Joyce Waterman for At-Large Council - TEAM FULOP

Daniel Rivera for At-Large Council - TEAM FULOP

Denise Ridley for Ward A Council - TEAM FULOP

Mira Prinz-Arey for Ward B Council - TEAM FULOP

John Hanussak for Ward C Council - TEAM FULOP

Moriah "Mo" Kinberg for Ward D Council - TEAM FULOP

Jermaine Robinson for Ward F Council - TEAM FULOP

Posted on: 2017/9/21 0:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

amc wrote:
Jersey City Town Hall Policy Forums

Hosted by Bill Matsikoudis, Candidate for Mayor
Open to the entire Jersey City community

Wednesday, September 20th, 7:00 pm
Bergen-Lafayette - Cafe Sole
496 Communipaw Avenue

Food and drinks will be provided to those attending
RSVP and Email questions to: info@mats4mayor.com

The open community forums will showcase a series of key components of the Matsikoudis campaign, including Community Policing, Affordable Housing, Jobs Creation and will help to create a policy-driven dialog with members of the community.

?In these next few weeks leading to Election Day, my grassroots campaign for Mayor continues to focus on having honest policy conversations and making sure every community voice is heard,? stated Matsikoudis.

?Like all elections, this will be a simple choice in leadership. Jersey City can continue to be represented by a man who will say, do, and spend whatever it takes to be re-elected, or we can use this moment to rethink and recapture the true spirit of the city with new leadership and a fresh approach to finding solutions. I have a real plan to represent every member of the Jersey City community. I am thrilled with the response we have seen for these forums, and I look forward to sharing my ideas and listening to the concerns of our city.?

OTHER OCCURRENCES:

Sunday, September 24th, 5:00 pm
Downtown - Barrow Mansion
83 Wayne Street

Wednesday, September 27th, 7:00 pm
The Heights - 2nd Reformed Church
940 Summit Avenue

Saturday, October 7th, 10:00 am
Greenville - Moose Lodge
60 West Side Ave

Wow, this alone justifies bringing back Rascal's so Billy M can perform! This line is the best- "recapture the true spirit of the city with new leadership and a fresh approach to finding solutions."

Knowing that this guy was the legal counsel to Healy and advised on the myriad of horrific deals he made (and a close confidant to the three (?) imprisoned administration members) makes this just too good. Bravo on the comedic gold Bill, would love to at least see you do some standup soon!

Posted on: 2017/9/20 20:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/11 10:27
Group:
Registered Users

Hosted by Bill Matsikoudis, Candidate for Mayor
Open to the entire Jersey City community

Wednesday, September 20th, 7:00 pm
Bergen-Lafayette - Cafe Sole
496 Communipaw Avenue

Food and drinks will be provided to those attending
RSVP and Email questions to: info@mats4mayor.com

The open community forums will showcase a series of key components of the Matsikoudis campaign, including Community Policing, Affordable Housing, Jobs Creation and will help to create a policy-driven dialog with members of the community.

?In these next few weeks leading to Election Day, my grassroots campaign for Mayor continues to focus on having honest policy conversations and making sure every community voice is heard,? stated Matsikoudis.

?Like all elections, this will be a simple choice in leadership. Jersey City can continue to be represented by a man who will say, do, and spend whatever it takes to be re-elected, or we can use this moment to rethink and recapture the true spirit of the city with new leadership and a fresh approach to finding solutions. I have a real plan to represent every member of the Jersey City community. I am thrilled with the response we have seen for these forums, and I look forward to sharing my ideas and listening to the concerns of our city.?

OTHER OCCURRENCES:

Sunday, September 24th, 5:00 pm
Downtown - Barrow Mansion
83 Wayne Street

Wednesday, September 27th, 7:00 pm
The Heights - 2nd Reformed Church
940 Summit Avenue

Saturday, October 7th, 10:00 am
Greenville - Moose Lodge
60 West Side Ave

Posted on: 2017/9/20 16:17

[Advanced Search]