Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
31 user(s) are online (24 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 31

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Dining Table and 4 Chairs from IKEA for Sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

scottme wrote:
Hello,

I recently began cohabiting and have no need for two dining tables. I have an Ikea Bjursta table and 4 Borje chairs for sale. All are in good condition, the chairs need to have new fabric put on the seat as one has a stain and the table has a few small knicks but none of this takes away from pieces. The table is currently on Ikea new for $119 and the chair for $45 each. Since the set are a few years old I am willing to part with them for $100. I live on 9th between Coles and Jersey - message me for pics of them or any questions on how to buy them. Thanks

MY suggestion would be to join the Facebook Jersey City Swap/Sell Group. You can post this there, along with pictures, and asking price, and you will get more exposure.

Word of advice, though: in trying to sell all my previous furniture, I can tell you that you will get a LOT of lowball offers. Seemingly nobody wants to buy used furniture for a reasonable price.

Good luck

Posted on: 7/6 20:10
Print Top

Dining Table and 4 Chairs from IKEA for Sale

Hide User information
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Hello,

I recently began cohabiting and have no need for two dining tables. I have an Ikea Bjursta table and 4 Borje chairs for sale. All are in good condition, the chairs need to have new fabric put on the seat as one has a stain and the table has a few small knicks but none of this takes away from pieces. The table is currently on Ikea new for $119 and the chair for $45 each. Since the set are a few years old I am willing to part with them for $100. I live on 9th between Coles and Jersey - message me for pics of them or any questions on how to buy them. Thanks

Posted on: 7/6 17:00
Print Top

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017