Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
Just a note on the NEW York Times: 122 Pulitzer Prizes over a century of publication. Or is the Pulitzer Prize another vast liberal conspiracy? Like all papers, they print editorials. Don't like the liberal slant of the editorials? Read only the news sections. It's still a better source for facts than any pro-trump " news source" ive ever seen. But maybe this particular open minded liberal hasn't yet been exposed to a decent conservative news source that prints only valid news? Post a link to one you can vouch for and I will read it with an open mind. But here is what I've found wheneve I make an offer like the one above: conservatives CANT provide a link to valid news sources that support their views.

Posted on: 2017/6/29 12:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Mueller runs a tight ship. No leaking.

Posted on: 2017/6/29 12:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
All of a sudden not so many Russia investigation news items in the fake media. They were daily two weeks ago. Suddenly stopped.

Coincidence? I think not.

Posted on: 2017/6/29 10:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
more like

People of America, you have been duped by your President, who uses you for ratings and laughs at your stupidity. Try to wake up.

Nope, that's called a deflection. It doesn't even make sense since President Trump doesn't benefit from ratings.

We have CNN's top personalities who promote this Trump Russia stuff - ratings catnip for ignorant "progressives" who look for any excuse they can to bash President Trump - who off camera admit they are selling a boatload of garbage. You've been played.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 20:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
more like

People of America, you have been duped by your President, who uses you for ratings and laughs at your stupidity. Try to wake up.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 20:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Van Jones from CNN caught on camera saying the Trump Russia stuff "is just a big nothing burger."

https://mobile.twitter.com/breaking911/status/880115915278495744

Progressives, you have been duped by your media, who uses you for ratings and laughs at your stupidity. Try to wake up.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 20:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Then what do you think they are doing? Making sandwiches in the Pentagon branch of Subway?

By definition a deep state is controlling the country.

Deep State
noun

A body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
You're the one that brought up the deep state. If you believe that the deep state is really the ones running the country, then I am not putting words in your mouth.

I find it laughable to think that our government would ever be "for the people" in it's modern incarnation. The government exists in it's current form to make the wold better for the fortune 500. I'm not sure what your financial status is Monroe, but unless you're the head of a fortune 500 company, the government could not care less about you or your problems.

But hey...that's just my 2 cents.

Again I didn't say that that the deep state was running the country, but George Soros would sure like that! :)

Posted on: 2017/6/28 18:42

Edited by Monroe on 2017/6/28 19:05:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You're the one that brought up the deep state. If you believe that the deep state is really the ones running the country, then I am not putting words in your mouth.

I find it laughable to think that our government would ever be "for the people" in it's modern incarnation. The government exists in it's current form to make the wold better for the fortune 500. I'm not sure what your financial status is Monroe, but unless you're the head of a fortune 500 company, the government could not care less about you or your problems.

But hey...that's just my 2 cents.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 18:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama NSA abuses, IRS witch hunting conservative groups, unmasking abuses, collusion between the White House/Justice/FBI/DNC to rig the election, phony commissioned Rooskie dossiers-yea, nothing to that deep state at all. Keep on walkin', nothing to see here folks!

But to circle back-nothing at all leaked or shown to involve our President with collusion.

Soooo...you think that the President is just a puppet, and the country is really run by a secret cabal of the FBI/NSA/IRS/DOJ/MVC? Or it was all Obama's doing, and he is their ring leader? I bet you think the Loose Change videos really made some great points, and 9/11 was an inside job.

Don't put words in my mouth, but given the wild leaks and obstruction from within the entrenched types (yes, some are Republican-Trump being an outlier threatens the establishment of both parties) it's clear that the status quo is threatened by progressive change for better government for the people.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 17:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Not in the slightest. Hell, I didn't even vote for the guy.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 15:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
Azul_the_Cat wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA deep government that is a good one. It shows how little you know if you actually think there is anything resembling a deep state or deep government in the US. Thanks Monroe, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Why don't you go talk to people who came from countries that actually have a deep state or deep government. I know our system is fucked, but we are a pretty far cry from having any kind of deep state.[/quote

So you apparently bought into the lie that was Obama's transparent administration

Posted on: 2017/6/28 15:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama NSA abuses, IRS witch hunting conservative groups, unmasking abuses, collusion between the White House/Justice/FBI/DNC to rig the election, phony commissioned Rooskie dossiers-yea, nothing to that deep state at all. Keep on walkin', nothing to see here folks!

But to circle back-nothing at all leaked or shown to involve our President with collusion.

Soooo...you think that the President is just a puppet, and the country is really run by a secret cabal of the FBI/NSA/IRS/DOJ/MVC? Or it was all Obama's doing, and he is their ring leader? I bet you think the Loose Change videos really made some great points, and 9/11 was an inside job.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 15:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Oh man, the Pee-Tape is gonna be great!!

Posted on: 2017/6/28 14:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Wrestling's newest villain is called "Progressive Liberal."

Many people here would fit right into this role. Love this story!!

"His shtick is simple. He plays a smug liberal elitist who lectures the audience on political matters. His enemies are ?Fox News maggots.? His fictional character hails from D.C. His wrestling shorts bear a donkey. He insults his fans? Appalachian accents, correcting them ? ?Do you live in a holler? No, you live in a hollow.?
He even calls his finishing signature wrestling move the ?Liberal Agenda.?

In one promo video, he wore a shirt patterned with dozens of photos of Hillary Clinton?s face, patched together in a strange collage, and he addressed AMW?s fans: ?You people need to be reprogrammed. You continually vote against your own interests. You put people in Congress and the White House that aren?t going to help you. They?re not going to bring your jobs back.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mo ... -the-appalachian-circuit/

Fact: Conservatives SUCK at comedy.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 14:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Wrestling's newest villain is called "Progressive Liberal."

Many people here would fit right into this role. Love this story!!

"His shtick is simple. He plays a smug liberal elitist who lectures the audience on political matters. His enemies are ?Fox News maggots.? His fictional character hails from D.C. His wrestling shorts bear a donkey. He insults his fans? Appalachian accents, correcting them ? ?Do you live in a holler? No, you live in a hollow.?
He even calls his finishing signature wrestling move the ?Liberal Agenda.?

In one promo video, he wore a shirt patterned with dozens of photos of Hillary Clinton?s face, patched together in a strange collage, and he addressed AMW?s fans: ?You people need to be reprogrammed. You continually vote against your own interests. You put people in Congress and the White House that aren?t going to help you. They?re not going to bring your jobs back.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mo ... -the-appalachian-circuit/

Posted on: 2017/6/28 13:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/28 13:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
The convicted James O'Keefe grasping for straws. I'll wait for the investigation to run it's course thank you very much.

It appears that you won't have to wait long... the whole Russia / Trump fairytale is falling apart for the media and moonbat conspiracy whackos....

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/27/cn ... ess-on-the-russia-threat/

Quoting right wing news sources as if they're evidence...?

Actions speak louder than words. Trump's lawyer got a lawyer. That's not a good sign...

That's funny.... more name calling when you have nothing left to argue the facts. The article was well written with appropriate citations and links. When Glen Greenwald was writing for that right wing racist website, Salon, he was the darling of the left and progressive. Typically silly thinking... Trump got a lawyer ergo he must be guilty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Greenwald

Posted on: 2017/6/28 13:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
HAHAHAHAHAHA deep government that is a good one. It shows how little you know if you actually think there is anything resembling a deep state or deep government in the US. Thanks Monroe, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Why don't you go talk to people who came from countries that actually have a deep state or deep government. I know our system is fucked, but we are a pretty far cry from having any kind of deep state.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 12:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
What we know for sure is that the deep government Obama holdovers have leaked any and everything they have (or conjured up) to discredit our President/staff. The fact that we've seen nothing-nada-niente-zippo-squatola pointing towards anything remotely coming close to Rooskie collusion tells us all we need to know. If there was some 'there' there we'd have seen it long ago.

Posted on: 2017/6/28 12:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
For the newbies on this board:

Pebble: "You are racist and a bigot"

Translation: "You have a lot of common sense"

Funny. Glad that you find racism ok or want to normalize it as "common sense."

Every security expert in America said that the Muslim ban would be bad and hinder the country. Common Sense is knowing that people that do this for a living might know what they're talking about. Being a racist is telling those experts to screw off and pushing forward a policy that provides no security at all.

But, good on you for continuing to push forward to defend it!

Posted on: 2017/6/28 11:22
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
The convicted James O'Keefe grasping for straws. I'll wait for the investigation to run it's course thank you very much.

It appears that you won't have to wait long... the whole Russia / Trump fairytale is falling apart for the media and moonbat conspiracy whackos....

Quoting right wing news sources as if they're evidence...?

Actions speak louder than words. Trump's lawyer got a lawyer. That's not a good sign...

Posted on: 2017/6/28 11:17
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/28 10:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/28 3:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Cheers to common sense....

Posted on: 2017/6/28 2:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/27 22:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Don't try to use logic Pebble. These are the same people who are following a guy with an ego so fragile he has fake Time Magazine covers made of himself, and then put on display at his golf clubs. You'll never convince them.

edit. Page 67!!! let's make it to 100

Posted on: 2017/6/27 22:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
JCMan8 wrote: The Supreme Court reversed the liberal activist judges and ruled that a large chunk of Trump's travel ban is back in effect. Good. A shame we have to go all the way to the top before we can find judges that put the Constitution ahead of their personal politics.
As a racist, your statement on this is not surprising in the slightest. Quote:
TheBigGuy wrote: Quote:
Hamparkvet wrote: Quote:
JCMan8 wrote: Quote:
Azul_the_Cat wrote: Quote:
JCMan8 wrote: The Supreme Court reversed the lower court's decision and ruled that a large chunk of Trump's travel ban is back in effect while the Supreme Court hears arguments related to the travel ban. Good.
FTFY
As one of the judges already said: by deciding to restore the ban, the Supreme Court already tipped its hand that Trump was right. If he was wrong, they would have just prevented the ban from being restored while they heard arguments. This is a great day for America. Liberal activist judges getting reversed as they should. The next step is to remove these liberal judges who have decided to place politics above doing their jobs.
It's a temporary ban. They have 3 months to prove that it is necessary to continue. If not it will be ended. Meanwhile, people will help refugees get into our country by any means necessary.
That is the point you progressives missed, it always has been a temporary ban till we see who the heck is coming into the country, legally or illegally. The objective of the temporary ban was to review the vetting processes that the Obama Administration claimed were in place. The good news on the southern border is that the influx of illegal aliens has been cut by 70%. Which probably saved countless lives with the extreme heat being experienced in the SW. Of course deaths of exploited illegal aliens means nothing on the alter of progressive anarchists. There is a cost to anarchy and revolution that the exploited masses must pay if they want to be free. Had you foolish people not "resisted" it all would have been over by now.... and then to the progressive's delight, all future terror acts in the USA would be on Trump
Wow... talk about dense... Trump stated that the ban was necessary in order to implement "extreme vetting" and that it would be implemented in 90 days. The fact that we are 5 months in, what is taking so long to implement this "extreme vetting". Seems to me that it's all a ruse to continue a bigoted policy that resolves nothing. Quote:
TheBigGuy wrote: If this isn't the kiss of death.... http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/27/yellen ... kely-in-our-lifetime.html
So what you're saying is that with Dodd-Frank in effect, banks have become stronger and more financially viable. They have not increased their risk to the point of causing another crisis. That's good news. Why do you think it is bad?

Posted on: 2017/6/27 21:23
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/27 18:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
I disagree. Most on this s board feel CNN to be factual news. As it should.

Posted on: 2017/6/27 16:55

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017