Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
In other news water is wet, the Pope is Catholic, trees are green, and the sky is blue. Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows CNN is the Fox News of the left, second only to MSNBC; You don't need an undercover video to tell you that. If anyone thought that was "unbiased" news, I have a bridge to sell you.

Posted on: 2017/6/27 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
This isn't news to anyone with a brain, but there are some "progressives" here:

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."
According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. "Trump is good for business right now," he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

"Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with that, let's get back to Russia."
Bonifield also acknowledged: "I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime." He continues:

"I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

Just like Dan Rather. Pushing a story that is false. Read up on his reporting of the Kennedy assisination.

Posted on: 2017/6/27 15:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
This isn't news to anyone with a brain, but there are some "progressives" here:

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."
According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. "Trump is good for business right now," he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

"Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with that, let's get back to Russia."
Bonifield also acknowledged: "I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime." He continues:

"I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

Posted on: 2017/6/27 13:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Hamparkvet wrote: Quote:
JCMan8 wrote: Quote:
Azul_the_Cat wrote: Quote:
JCMan8 wrote: The Supreme Court reversed the lower court's decision and ruled that a large chunk of Trump's travel ban is back in effect while the Supreme Court hears arguments related to the travel ban. Good.
FTFY
As one of the judges already said: by deciding to restore the ban, the Supreme Court already tipped its hand that Trump was right. If he was wrong, they would have just prevented the ban from being restored while they heard arguments. This is a great day for America. Liberal activist judges getting reversed as they should. The next step is to remove these liberal judges who have decided to place politics above doing their jobs.
It's a temporary ban. They have 3 months to prove that it is necessary to continue. If not it will be ended. Meanwhile, people will help refugees get into our country by any means necessary.
That is the point you progressives missed, it always has been a temporary ban till we see who the heck is coming into the country, legally or illegally. The objective of the temporary ban was to review the vetting processes that the Obama Administration claimed were in place. The good news on the southern border is that the influx of illegal aliens has been cut by 70%. Which probably saved countless lives with the extreme heat being experienced in the SW. Of course deaths of exploited illegal aliens means nothing on the alter of progressive anarchists. There is a cost to anarchy and revolution that the exploited masses must pay if they want to be free. Had you foolish people not "resisted" it all would have been over by now.... and then to the progressive's delight, all future terror acts in the USA would be on Trump

Posted on: 2017/6/26 19:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
The Supreme Court reversed the lower court's decision and ruled that a large chunk of Trump's travel ban is back in effect while the Supreme Court hears arguments related to the travel ban. Good.

FTFY

As one of the judges already said: by deciding to restore the ban, the Supreme Court already tipped its hand that Trump was right.

If he was wrong, they would have just prevented the ban from being restored while they heard arguments.

This is a great day for America. Liberal activist judges getting reversed as they should. The next step is to remove these liberal judges who have decided to place politics above doing their jobs.

It's a temporary ban. They have 3 months to prove that it is necessary to continue. If not it will be ended. Meanwhile, people will help refugees get into our country by any means necessary.

Posted on: 2017/6/26 18:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
The Supreme Court reversed the lower court's decision and ruled that a large chunk of Trump's travel ban is back in effect while the Supreme Court hears arguments related to the travel ban. Good.

FTFY

As one of the judges already said: by deciding to restore the ban, the Supreme Court already tipped its hand that Trump was right.

If he was wrong, they would have just prevented the ban from being restored while they heard arguments.

This is a great day for America. Liberal activist judges getting reversed as they should. The next step is to remove these liberal judges who have decided to place politics above doing their jobs.

Posted on: 2017/6/26 17:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

FTFY

Posted on: 2017/6/26 16:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
The Supreme Court reversed the liberal activist judges and ruled that a large chunk of Trump's travel ban is back in effect. Good.

A shame we have to go all the way to the top before we can find judges that put the Constitution ahead of their personal politics.

Posted on: 2017/6/26 15:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
BE AFRAID! be very very afraid of anyone telling you that we need to drastically cut regulation and businesses are best suited to decide what is safe or not since no business wants to run the risk....

Why Grenfell Tower Burned: Regulators Put Cost Before Safety
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/24/wor ... ll-tower-london-fire.html

Posted on: 2017/6/26 12:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
HA HA HA!!!! Yeah, OKAY!!! The Trump fanboys are getting nervous!!! Anyone of you would do Melanie's "job" in a heartbeat.

Posted on: 2017/6/26 3:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
With Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Wasserman-Schultze, and Rice all knee deep in collusion it should be a fun few months.

And watch the Bernie Sanders / Wife scandal.... that would have been swept too as a professional courtesy if Hillary won. That gem has been lurking around in the weeds for awhile.

The higher education welfare industry... charge outrageous tuitions and "fees", put kids in debt for 1/2 a lifetime to fund a school that would be bankrupt if not for Bernie's wife committing fraud to keep the private little piggy bank solvent.

To top it off her husband is running around promising the students "free education" if you vote for Bernie. The populist family needs to pay for all their houses.

Posted on: 2017/6/26 1:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
With Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Wasserman-Schultze, and Rice all knee deep in collusion it should be a fun few months.

Posted on: 2017/6/26 0:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Zucker and CNN are having a busy weekend... apparently in the future all fake news reports about Russia need to be signed off by him.

Another media source is saying that Sen. Hiawatha Warren's team is connected to the smear... I smell fear and desperation to keep a phony Russia/Trump story alive.

Do you suppose that is why some democrat leadership want to move on to real issues... and news?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrymplei ... m=.opdN5LLNB8#.qkLWAVVWXE

Posted on: 2017/6/25 23:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Any wonder why after the "alleged" Russian hack of the DNC Network that Wasserman-Schultz did not want the FBI doing a proper forensic investigation?

What would they have found? The DNC paying antifa/brownshirt thugs to breakup Trump political rallies? Maybe more information on the 3 brother techies who were caught and fired?

Jeh Johnson said they refused to cooperate so instead the Obama Administration took the word that there was a Russian hack from another DNC consulting group.

Oh what a tangled web the democrats weave... when they practice to deceive. Damn that Hillary... if she only had not choked and gagged the election away, the coverup would have been perfect.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-t ... behind-the-trump-dossier/

Posted on: 2017/6/25 14:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
You don't suppose CNN got played by Russian Intelligence... or does this fall in the category of fake news?

Certainly has the typical progressive deceptive style of news... put the big lie out there first and quietly apologize 24 hours later.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pol ... -and-russia-20170624.html

WOW!!! CNN retracted and apologized within hours. When is Trump apologizing for his "born in Kenya" lies? Admit it, your hero Trump doesn't have the maturity level to deal with things. If he did nothing wrong then why is he so freaked out? I've never seen someone so self-possessed and unable to focus on his job. Is he golfing again this weekend?

Posted on: 2017/6/25 8:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You don't suppose CNN got played by Russian Intelligence... or does this fall in the category of fake news?

Certainly has the typical progressive deceptive style of news... put the big lie out there first and quietly apologize 24 hours later.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pol ... -and-russia-20170624.html

Posted on: 2017/6/25 1:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
More and more the only collusion seems to be between the Obama administration, Justice/FBI, and the Clinton campaign-though with the Feds now looking into the Lynch/Comey/Clinton collusion, and the attempt to hide the Susan Rice Trump campaign 'unmasking' information by moving records to the Obama Library coming to light it looks more like a Democrat problem than a Trump/Russian issue.

Posted on: 2017/6/24 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Re:Comey's decision to memorialize his conversations with our President because he was afraid Trump would 'lie' about the content of the meetings-despite that, Comey hasn't pointed to (or leaked) a single 'lie' yet. Guess his motives were political, or wrong. Either way Comey shows again what a loser he is.

Posted on: 2017/6/24 12:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Here is CLASSIC Trumpian delusion and revisionism from Faux and Friends.

?When he found out that, I, you know, that there may be tapes out there, whether it?s governmental tapes or anything else, and who knows, I think his story may have changed,? Trump said. ?My story didn?t change. My story was always a straight story.?

Fox?s Ainsley Earhardt followed up: ?So it was a smart way to make sure he stayed honest in those hearings??

?It wasn?t very stupid, I can tell you that,? Trump answered.

Many disagree, including Republicans. Comey testified that Trump?s tweet is what prompted him to ask a friend to slip contemporaneous memos of his conversations with Trump to reporters, to ?get that out into the public square.?

Posted on: 2017/6/24 9:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
I should clarify. I was not suggesting you are out of work Pebble, I was referring to the guy in your article.

So you result in name calling if someone disagrees with you? Very mature! I guess William H Buckley said it best

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views"

Trump calls people losers all the time. You support someone who literally makes fun of the disabled. And wants to take away their health insurance. You can stop pretending to be offended by name calling.

Posted on: 2017/6/24 2:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

sullyx wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

sullyx wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
HARDLY unexpected. They elected a lily white woman who dresses like a grandma. The district is 70% white but that will be ending soon as white people slip into the minority across the country. This is simply the dying tantrum of scared white people. She wouldn't even mention the POTUS's name in her speech!!

Election results from presidential races:
Year Office Results
2000 President George W. Bush 68% - Al Gore 32%
2004 President George W. Bush 70% - John Kerry 29%
2008 President John McCain 62% - Barack Obama 37%
2012 President Mitt Romney 61% - Barack Obama 38%
2016 President Donald Trump 48% - Hillary Clinton 47%

which one of your liberal talking heads told you she didn't even mention Trump in her speech? this is an outright lie, she actually thanked him for his support!

Tellingly, she never mentioned his name. She simply said I want to thank the POTUS. NO ONE does that unless they want to show that they will be associated with the office but not the man in it. He's toxic. And by the way? NONE of us voted in the Georgia election so the result means squat in the grand scheme.

WRONG she specifically thanked President Trump for his support, I saw it. stop spewing lies like the MSM

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21 ... -ossoff-leads-trump-chant

Watch the video at the 2:28 mark. She half-heartedly thanks "the president of the united states" and the look on her face and her husbands is very telling. You can tell she doesn't want to be associated with him. She then quickly gives Pence rousing support.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 22:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I should clarify. I was not suggesting you are out of work Pebble, I was referring to the guy in your article.

So you result in name calling if someone disagrees with you? Very mature! I guess William H Buckley said it best

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views"

Posted on: 2017/6/23 19:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Oh no! Another out of work hipster!

I post in the middle of the day, thus I must be "an out of work hipster." You respond to my post minutes after I hit send... Does that make you just an out of work loser...?

I think you've never heard the phrase involving glass houses...

Posted on: 2017/6/23 19:43
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Oh no! Another out of work hipster!

Posted on: 2017/6/23 18:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Because this organization helps end neo-Nazis and white supremacists (like JCMan8), they won't be receiving funding from Trump:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06 ... sm-life-after-hate-239889

You don't get to claim that the politics aren't racist in nature when you pull funding from anti-racist groups...

Meanwhile, the fact that Russia interfered because they desperately wanted a puppet in the White House:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphic ... fb&utm_term=.9f527f4357b1
Quote:
But it went further. The intelligence captured Putin?s specific instructions on the operation?s audacious objectives ? defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

This, of course, wasn't enough. Russian hackers acting on Putin's desire to get a puppet in office, altered voter roles:
http://time.com/4828306/russian-hacki ... -widespread-private-data/

I'm sure the racists will claim "fake news" and point to the white supremacist home, Breitbart, to claim they have evidence to support Trump being the overwhelming loser of the vote but winner of the electoral college.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 18:16
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
The Senate has officially opened an investigation into Obama AG Loretta Lynch's election behavior. Who knows where it will lead?

Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... etta-lynch-behavior-2016/

Posted on: 2017/6/23 17:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Comrades, good work touting huge victory in Georgia! Georgia is special place - Confederate States formed in February 1861 and Georgia one of the first seven states! Georgia still Trump country!

And for those liberal democrat progressive that think Trump hates the proletariat, they are wrong! New Trump hotel chain opening just for workers! The proletariat don't need luxury found in Scion hotel. Proletariat need Trump's American Idea hotel brand! Rooms may have faint smell of damp and puke, bedspread stained, and bathroom faucet drips, but is affordable!

The Financial Page
June 26, 2017 Issue
Trump Steaks, but for Hotels
The new American Idea chain has nothing to sell but the President by Adam Davidson

A couple of weeks ago, at Trump Tower, on the same spot where Donald Trump announced his Presidential bid, Eric Danziger, the C.E.O. of Trump Hotels, formally launched a new line of three-star hotels, called American Idea, which will cater to lower-income, rural areas of the country. It was the most blatant instance yet of the Trump family?s profiting from its political power?in this case, by shifting from its long-standing focus on luxury markets in order to make money from the very demographic that put Trump in the White House. Within the hotel industry, the event raised eyebrows for another reason: it was unbelievably haphazard. Danziger, though a veteran of the industry, had almost nothing to show his audience. There was no Web site or marketing material, and the logo was just the brand name and a crudely drawn picture of a light bulb. (A company representative told me that she wasn?t sure if it was the final logo or a work in progress.)

?It is incredibly rushed,? Jan deRoos, a professor at Cornell University?s School of Hotel Administration, told me. ?This feels like someone woke up on a Saturday and had to roll something out in ten days.? DeRoos has worked for many hotel companies, and oversaw, for Hilton Hotels, the construction of some of the first Hampton Inns. He said that a successful launch would normally take years to plan and would include confirmed contracts for at least twenty locations, with dozens more in the pipeline, in addition to a fully operational marketing plan and a ?brand bible? that lays out, in minute detail, what every hotel must contain. Crucially, the company would also need a reservation system to direct guests to its properties. Big hotel companies these days own very few of the properties that bear their names. Instead, local operators pay a share of their revenue to affiliate with a brand, and in return the brand provides marketing and refers customers via a centralized Web site. (Most hotels get at least half their guests this way.) The key challenge for any brand is persuading hotel owners to sign contracts. Owners must believe that a brand will provide enough ?heads in beds? to justify the licensing cost.
So what, exactly, was the Trump Organization offering potential licensees? So far, only one company, Chawla Hotels, which owns seventeen properties in the Mississippi Delta, has signed on. When I spoke to Dinesh Chawla, the company?s C.E.O., he made clear that the core attraction was being the first to partner with the President?s new brand. ?Think of the marketing powwow I get out of doing this,? he said. ?We?ll attract tourists from all over the world.? He said that he was ?using? the Trump family: ?They can?t afford us to be failures. If we don?t do well, they look like schmucks.?

Chawla was stunned by how quickly it had all happened. He first heard of American Idea when a Trump Hotels executive called early one Saturday in March. It usually takes three years to finalize a deal, he said, but this one happened in just three months. He confided that the final contract was signed ten minutes before the public announcement. Under the terms of the agreement, Chawla Hotels will convert three aging properties to the American Idea brand and build a four-star hotel under another Trump brand, Scion, which launched, in a similarly shambolic fashion, last fall. (Scion was aimed at a hip, millennial market in places like Seattle and Austin. The fact that its first hotel will be a Chawla property in Cleveland, Mississippi, tells you how that?s going.) Chawla?s attraction to American Idea was rooted in being first. It?s hard to see what would attract the second, or the twenty-second, franchisee to this vague sketch of a brand.

Many hotel companies are launching sub-brands; recent examples include Tru by Hilton and Wyndham?s Trademark line. But these are huge companies, trying to target precise customer groups. Trump Hotels, by contrast, is a tiny player, with only fourteen hotels and little of the backbone required to manage a fast-growing brand. And rapid growth is crucial for a three-star franchise. Unlike the five-star hotels that the Trumps are used to, three-star ones don?t generate enough profit for a small portfolio to be viable. It?s a circular challenge. To attract more hotels, the Trump Organization needs to show that it will attract more hotels. But no plan for growth was announced at the launch, and the key speech, by Donald Trump, Jr., was devoid of any business specifics. Instead, he spoke about his father?how the idea came about during the Presidential campaign, and how Mississippi?s governor, Phil Bryant, introduced the Trumps to Suresh Chawla, the company?s co-owner. (Suresh had written warmly about Trump in a letter to his local paper, which Bryant saw.) The implication was clear. Trump Hotels may lack the infrastructure to turn a niche brand into an empire, but it has one unique competitive advantage: it is owned by the President of the United States.
Like many things in the world of Trump, the event was both corrupt and inept. Trump Hotels had nothing to offer but words, and nearly all of those words were about the President. A normal company would have chosen to wait a couple of years and then launch properly, but the Trump Organization is not a normal company, and it has other considerations. Given that a brand launch typically takes three years and that a Presidential term lasts only four, the executives may feel that there?s no time to lose.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/201 ... ump-steaks-but-for-hotels

Posted on: 2017/6/23 16:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
No, it's still hypocrisy but only reinforces the selective outrage you have for the MSM. Either they are liars or they aren't, you just damage your own credibility otherwise.

My advice to you is to stop thinking you are 'winning' anything. Trump hasn't done a thing to earn anyone's praise but his own. It's rather sad to see those cheering crowds when he contradicts himself and his so called agenda. Pathetic really.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
It's called an admission against interest. Not very hard to figure out.

The mass media is invested in taking down Trump, so when they say something that helps him, of course it counts. But their lies against him don't count.

I'll put it in terms you can understand. When Rush Limbaugh attacks Democrats, I don't expect you to believe him or have it count. But if he attacked Republicans, then you can use that. Not hypocritical and not exactly rocket science.

But you're the guy who sees a hotly contested election in Georgia, where Trump campaigned for the winner, sees the winner praise Trump, sees the winning crowd loudly and constantly praise Trump, but decides to offer "nonpartisan" advice that Republicans need to get away from Trump for their own good. Lol.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
I didn't realize putting up simple math was somehow 'moving a goalpost.' I never once claimed that she never thanked Trump, just simply stating that the math doesn't add up or much common sense either for doing so. That's partisanship for you.

So now you believe the mass media because it suits your agenda? Your hypocrisy would be astounding if it wasn't so routine.

And if I didn't make it any clearer, I think people who cheer for Trump are the dumbest people on earth. They would cheer for him no matter what he says, from one rally to the next. I should feel sorry for them, but I think they will soon feel sorry for themselves so I'll try not to add to the pity party.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:43

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017